Sign in to follow this  
Exterio

[1.6.4]Tekkit Kings Server[Towny][(# of slots)Slots][PVE-PVP]

~~~INTRO~~~

Ok I’ll be blunt here, I’m not good at intros but I’ll try my best. After about 2 months of hard work and reloading worlds to find a spawn point I like, I settled on one and made a nice little Spawn town that will always be growing with more to do in it.  It’s a community based server mostly PvE (player vs the world for those who don't know) though PvP is ok as long as you don't loot the grave and give the other player a chance to get back to it (10-15 min sounds fair to me). I am always looking for input and ideas for quests and buildings and other stuff to put in spawn as well, so feel free to post on the Facebook page or here on the forum.

~~~RULES~~~

Ok this section should be basics but i'll put it anyhow

• Respect EVERYONE (even the NPCs lol jk), some people have it rough so don't make it worse.
• Sexist, Racist or just plain rudeness will not be tolerated and will be ban ASAP.
• NO hacks, glitching , cheating, greifing, duplicating, or all around abusing bugs (I know a lot of them).
• Staff have final word, if there is a problem come to a staff member to solve it before making a bigger problem.
• One Quarry per full time player (I don’t need a lot of chunks being held active for players who play once a month)
• Streaming and YouTube videos are welcome, message an owner and we can even help out a bit if asked
• Finally don't beg for staff or promotions, you earn or donate for a rank

~~~STAFF APP~~~

Just because I said staff rank is earned doesn’t mean you can’t still apply for it. In fact it’s part of earning the staff rank, so basically fill out the app down below and send it on Facebook,  email or even in a message on here for me. They all get saved for backup and looked over.

I am always looking for builders to help with spawn and people familiar with the mods that are on the server. Other roles are open as well, there is also a special house in spawn for staff members and soon maybe even a world if all works out.

Position applying for:
In game name:
Reason for wanting this position (requires paragraph):
Experience (details):
Contact info:
Dedicated time:
What you can bring:
Proof of work:

~~~SERVER SPECS~~~

I’m not running some 5 star BnB here (bad joke i know) but here is the info on the server as donations and real life work picks up the server is planned to be upgraded more and more

SERVER HOST: HostHord (I find them to be good at what they do)
Up Time: 99% (there is always stuff you can’t see or when updating the mod pack)
MEMORY: currently 2G and can fit 50 players at one time hoping to upgrade to unlimited pack though)

~~~MODS~~~

It’s my favourite part about a post, I get to tell you about all the mods I have on the server =^~^=

1. MCPC+ (forge and bukkit jar, it can be a real pain in the butt tho)
  2. Buildcraft
  3. Ender IO
  4. Applied Energetics
  5. Thaumcraft 4.1 + addons (forbidden magic and Advanced Thaumaturgy)
  6. Naturia
  7. Tinkers Construct
  8. Mine factory Reloaded
  9. Nether Ore
  10. Twilight Forest
  11. Witchery
  12. Bibliocraft + addons (bibliowoods)
  13. Gravestones 
  14. Liquid XP
  15. Thermal Expantion
  16. Pams Harvestcraft, and Wee Flowers
  17. Railcraft
  18. Power Converters
  19. Custom NPC and More player Modles (Cnpc is a fix because MCPC+ is a poopey head)
  20. Carpenters Block

~~~Plugins~~~

Well most of the plugins I have on are for admins only but I’ll put a few down here for you to see what's going on

1. Grope Manager
  2. Towny
  3. World Border
  4. Item Restrict
  5. Buycraft 
  6. World Guard
  7. Essenchals

~~~Links~~~

Sorry it’s not a bunch of pics of the hero of time ( >.> really another bad joke?)
Anyhow this section is the Facebook and other links to help with the server and other important things you may need to know

Facebook: https://www.facebook...24355977817088/

Server Pack: http://www.technicpa...roexterios-pack

Server Texture: https://dl.dropboxus...exture Pack.zip

Buycraft: http://tekkitkings.buycraft.net/

E-mail: - on request only

SERVER IP: s22.hosthorde.com:25845

All pics of the server will be on the Facebook page (mostly because i dont know how to post them here

Just a little note to thos wo looked at the server and didnt know how to be a member.... its on the buycraft page and i will be putting a Cnpc at spawn to make platers members aswel IF you donate and talk to them and become a member again i am not responsable for that and you will not get the rank back to be careful and READ!!!!

Edited by Exterio

Just a little note to thos wo looked at the server and didnt know how to be a member.... its on the buycraft page and i will be putting a Cnpc at spawn to make platers members aswel IF you donate and talk to them and become a member again i am not responsable for that and you will not get the rank back to be careful and READ!!!!

Any chance for any of these to be added:

Iguana Tweaks - Adds levels to the Tinker tools, which is epic. 

Forestry + Extra Bees - Forestry for the bees and farms, and extra bees cause it's fun.

Thaumic Tinkerer - An awesome addon to Thuamcraft which adds so many things.

Please and thanks. ^w^

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By brunyman
      Website || Community Forum 

Server Address:  tekkit.craftersland.net:25567

Our Tekkit adventure started with Tekkit now called Classic, that was a long time ago but we love Tekkit and we are now here with the latest version!

Server Features:
      > Hosted in USA in a DataCenter on a Dedicated Server.
      > Online 24/7.
      > Powerful Land Protection with MyTown mod to keep your work safe from grief. Create Towns and Nations!
      > PvP and PvE, Clans.
      > Economy: Server Shops , Players Market, Trades, Vote Rewards.
      > Few restricted items (details below)
      > Optimized for minimal lag.
      > Turtle's and Quarry's are 100% safe to use.

Disabled Mods: Balkon's WeaponsMod - PvP protection bypass including spawn protection. InventoryTweaks - Item duplication bugs. Redstone in Motion - Used a lot for grief, protection bypass. Restricted Items: Matter Cannon - Applied Energistics - Protection bypass. Needlegun - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass. SPAMR Launcher - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass. Sacred Rubber Sapling - MineFactory Reloaded - A huge tree, once placed it takes space to up to 4 regions bypassing protection in the process and causing very low fps to clients. Plastic Bag - MineFactory Reloaded - Item Dupe Bug; Lux Capacitor - MMM Powersuits - Only restricted for block place for protection bypass. Creative StrongBox - Thermal Expansion - Item duplicator. Florb - Thermal Expansion - Protecion bypass. Confiscate Module - MFFS - Can steal players inventory's. Anti Personnel Module - MFFS - Killing players and stealing items. Desintegration Module -MFFS - Block Grief Sponge Module - MFFS - Fluid Grief Notes: The Mystcraft and DimensionalDoors worlds are wiped once per week to maintain the server stable and without lag - so do not build bases there! You can build towns on the main world, moon and mars, we don't know how stable the last 2 are so the main world is the safest for base building. Up to date restricted list can also be found >here.

Some of our major plugins:
      Essentials Buycraft DirectSupport HeroChat PermissionsEX RandomSpawn GlobalMarket DynamicMap Clans VoteParty and Rewards. Crates.  
      The Community
      CraftersLand is a Minecraft Community founded on August 2011, first started with a survival server after a wile we opened our first tekkit server now called tekkit classic. Now after more then 2 years we learned a lot and we try to provide as good and as advanced servers as possible. We also have a community forum where you can post problems on our servers or if you need any help.

Join Us!

Now some pictures with our Tekkit server:

• By HyWar
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/hywar.1537875

Ip: Play.HyWar.xyz

Discord: https://discord.gg/fMKGYC7

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKDWtowIzrbs4I4AekaSWUw
      We have the old 1.7.10 Combat System in this pack so pvp is still fun!
      Featuring 67 Mods, including ICBM, Mekanism, Atomic Science, AE2, Omega Craft, and many more!
      In a world where power and wealth controls it all, or does it? We have a team based war-economy that makes fun for a solo player looking to just to get by or even counter raiding people for fun! We have 3D gun with animations and realistic sounds just like old Infamy did. We have ICBM and Forcefields and Atomic Science like Voltz had and took the best of both old school mod packs and combined them into HyWar!!!
      The server is full of life with different worlds to explore or conquer! We have a custom world with big mountains,valleys,rivers and more! Plenty of structures to loot or call your home! We are always trying to improve our mod community by looking for good staff, good players and fun mods!

Server Specs: Intel Core i9-9900K with 10gb of Drr4 with 5 Tbs on a SSD 24/7 uptime!
      Server Rules:
      Be respectful Be ethical Use common sense Don't ask for ranks Do not spam the server Do not bypass the filter Do not make make lag machines No offensive, inappropriate, or derogatory builds Do not advertise other servers or YT channels. Mods:
      LittileTiles
      SecretRooms
      ItemBlacklist
      SecurityCraft
      AppliedEnergistics 2
      AtomicSience
      JEI
      NEI
      BetterStorageToo
      BiomesYouGo
      RedstoneFlux
      CustomCrossHair
      CustomMainMenu
      LootableBodies
      TinkersConstruct
      ExtraUtilities2
      HideNames
      ICBM-Classic
      InstantUnfiy
      InventoryTweaks
      LeverlUp
      MegeliumBlocks
      Mekansim
      MekanismGenerators
      MekanismTools
      Numina
      PowerArmor
      MusicPlayer
      ModerenWarfare
      NuclearCraft
      OldCombat
      OmegaCraft
      ThermailFoundation
      ThermalExpansion
      OpenModularDeffence
      OpenModularTurrets
      Pam'sHarvestCraft
      PlusTic
      RuinsMod
      StellarSky
      VanlillaFix
      WanionLib
      ImersiveEngineering
      ReAuth

• By LordZiso
      I downloaded a server to play with my friends, but after I opened the game I can't open the server, or if I open the server first the game won't open when I try to open, there are no reports it just crashes. So either the server is open or the game is open. My friend also tried but he can't do it either, the game is pixelmon reforged btw.
    • By Killerkat00
      This modpack contains modern warfare mods to simulate a new factions experience. Have you ever wanted to use Flans, McHeli, ICBMclassic and much more? This pack/ server has it! 
      Our server is brand new and has roughly 30 active players!
      We have many options for offensive and defensive combative strategies. We have sentries, blast proof blocks, anti air defenses, anti missile defenses, traps, mines, and much more to defend your base!
      For offense, we offer many helicopters, tanks, guns of all kinds, missiles, and much more to lay waste to your enemies!
      We hope you join us and have an excellent time, since we are new, we need staff and recommendations to improve your experience!
      IP: 72.46.131.66:25577
    • By Wuggabun
      So I tried to create a server with about 60 different mods and then got this error 
      java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/entity/EntityPlayerSP
      I really don't know what's causing this problem since I removed all client-side mods from the mods folder. Here's the server's crash report.

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      WARNING: coremods are present:
        SecretRoomsMod-Core (Secret-Rooms-Mod-1.12.2.jar)
        midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)
        MicdoodlePlugin (MicdoodleCore-1.12.2-4.0.2.238.jar)
        MalisisCorePlugin (MalisisCore-1.12.2.jar)
      Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge
      // Daisy, daisy...
      Time: 25.10.2019 18:44
      Description: Exception in server tick loop
      java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/client/entity/EntityPlayerSP
          at mod.mcreator.mcreator_communistBlock.<clinit>(mcreator_communistBlock.java:78)
          at mod.mcreator.communist.<init>(communist.java:44)
          at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.ILanguageAdapter$JavaAdapter.getNewInstance(ILanguageAdapter.java:191)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.constructMod(FMLModContainer.java:599)
          at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor11.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)
          at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:219)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:197)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)
          at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:136)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:593)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.server.FMLServerHandler.beginServerLoading(FMLServerHandler.java:98)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.onServerStart(FMLCommonHandler.java:333)
          at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:125)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:486)
          at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
      Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.client.entity.EntityPlayerSP
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
          at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
          at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
          ... 39 more
      Caused by: net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerException: Exception in class transformer [email protected]85c13de from coremod FMLCorePlugin
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:260)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.runTransformers(LaunchClassLoader.java:279)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:176)
          ... 41 more
      Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Attempted to load class bud for invalid side SERVER
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.transformers.SideTransformer.transform(SideTransformer.java:62)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.asm.ASMTransformerWrapper$TransformerWrapper.transform(ASMTransformerWrapper.java:256)
          ... 43 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -- System Details --
      Details:
          Minecraft Version: 1.12.2
          Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
          Java Version: 1.8.0_221, Oracle Corporation
          Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
          Memory: 651275368 bytes (621 MB) / 844627968 bytes (805 MB) up to 1895825408 bytes (1808 MB)
          JVM Flags: 0 total; 
          IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
          FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2838 60 mods loaded, 60 mods active
          States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
          | State | ID                  | Version               | Source                                            | Signature                                |
          |:----- |:------------------- |:--------------------- |:------------------------------------------------- |:---------------------------------------- |
          | LC    | minecraft           | 1.12.2                | minecraft.jar                                     | None                                     |
          | LC    | mcp                 | 9.42                  | minecraft.jar                                     | None                                     |
          | LC    | FML                 | 8.0.99.99             | forge.jar                                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |
          | LC    | forge               | 14.23.5.2838          | forge.jar                                         | e3c3d50c7c986df74c645c0ac54639741c90a557 |
          | LC    | micdoodlecore       |                       | minecraft.jar                                     | None                                     |
          | LC    | srm-hooks           | 1.12.2-1.0.0          | minecraft.jar                                     | None                                     |
          | LC    | xijun               | 1.9                   | Bacteria1.12.2_2.0.jar                            | None                                     |
          | LC    | battletowers        | 1.6.4                 | BattleTowers-Mod-1.12.2.jar                       | None                                     |
          | LC    | biomesoplenty       | 7.0.1.2441            | BiomesOPlenty-1.12.2-7.0.1.2441-universal.jar     | None                                     |
          | LC    | bonfires            | 1.2.2                 | Bonfires-1.12.2-1.2.2-16eac59.jar                 | None                                     |
          | LC    | bookshelf           | 2.3.585               | Bookshelf-1.12.2-2.3.585.jar                      | d476d1b22b218a10d845928d1665d45fce301b27 |
          | LC    | buildcraftlib       | 7.99.24.1             | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.1.jar                      | None                                     |
          | LC    | buildcraftcore      | 7.99.24.1             | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.1.jar                      | None                                     |
          | LC    | buildcraftbuilders  | 7.99.24.1             | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.1.jar                      | None                                     |
          | LC    | buildcrafttransport | 7.99.24.1             | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.1.jar                      | None                                     |
          | LC    | buildcraftsilicon   | 7.99.24.1             | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.1.jar                      | None                                     |
          | LC    | buildcraftcompat    | 7.99.24.1             | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.1.jar                      | None                                     |
          | LC    | buildcraftenergy    | 7.99.24.1             | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.1.jar                      | None                                     |
          | LC    | buildcraftfactory   | 7.99.24.1             | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.1.jar                      | None                                     |
          | LC    | buildcraftrobotics  | 7.99.24.1             | buildcraft-all-7.99.24.1.jar                      | None                                     |
          | LC    | carpentersblocks    | 3.4.0-poc.6           | Carpenter's Blocks v3.4.0-poc.6 - MC 1.12.2.jar   | None                                     |
          | LC    | cfm                 | 6.3.0                 | cfm-6.3.0-mc1.12.2.jar                            | None                                     |
          | LC    | redstoneflux        | 2.1.0                 | RedstoneFlux-1.12-2.1.0.6-universal.jar           | 8a6abf2cb9e141b866580d369ba6548732eff25f |
          | LC    | cofhcore            | 4.6.3                 | CoFHCore-1.12.2-4.6.3.27-universal.jar            | None                                     |
          | LC    | cofhworld           | 1.3.1                 | CoFHWorld-1.12.2-1.3.1.7-universal.jar            | 8a6abf2cb9e141b866580d369ba6548732eff25f |
          | L     | communist           | 1.0.0                 | Communism Mod.jar                                 | None                                     |
          | L     | corpse              | 1.12.2-1.0.0          | Corpse-Mod-1.12.2.jar                             | None                                     |
          | L     | props               | 2.6.3                 | Decocraft-2.6.3_1.12.2.jar                        | None                                     |
          | L     | dimdoors            | 3.0.9+287             | DimensionalDoors-3.0.9-287.jar                    | None                                     |
          | L     | eplus               | 5.0.176               | Enchanting-Plus-Mod-1.12.2.jar                    | None                                     |
          | L     | motnt               | 1.0.1                 | EvenMoreTNT-1.0.1.jar                             | None                                     |
          | L     | galacticraftcore    | 4.0.2.238             | GalacticraftCore-1.12.2-4.0.2.238.jar             | None                                     |
          | L     | galacticraftplanets | 4.0.2.238             | Galacticraft-Planets-1.12.2-4.0.2.238.jar         | None                                     |
          | L     | mjrlegendslib       | 1.12.2-1.1.8          | MJRLegendsLib-1.12.2-1.1.8.jar                    | None                                     |
          | L     | extraplanets        | 1.12.2-0.5.5          | Extra-Planets-Mod-1.12.2.jar                      | None                                     |
          | L     | ichunutil           | 7.2.2                 | iChunUtil-1.12.2-7.2.2.jar                        | None                                     |
          | L     | imsm                | 1.12                  | Instant-Massive-Structures-Mod-1.12.jar           | None                                     |
          | L     | ironchest           | 1.12.2-7.0.67.844     | ironchest-1.12.2-7.0.72.847.jar                   | None                                     |
          | L     | jei                 | 4.15.0.291            | jei_1.12.2-4.15.0.291.jar                         | None                                     |
          | L     | lostcities          | 2.0.21                | lostcities-1.12-2.0.21.jar                        | None                                     |
          | L     | lucky               | 7.6.0                 | Lucky-Block-Mod-1.12.2.zip                        | None                                     |
          | L     | malisiscore         | 1.12.2-6.5.1-SNAPSHOT | MalisisCore-1.12.2.jar                            | None                                     |
          | L     | malisisadvert       | 1.12.2-6.1.0          | MalisisAdvert-Mod-1.12.2.jar                      | None                                     |
          | L     | malisisdoors        | 1.12.2-7.3.0          | MalisisDoors-Mod-1.12.2.jar                       | None                                     |
          | L     | moarores            | 1.1.1                 | Moarores-1.1.1.jar                                | None                                     |
          | L     | moreplanets         | 2.0.21                | More-Planets-Mod-1.12.2.jar                       | None                                     |
          | L     | morph               | 7.1.3                 | Morph-1.12.2-7.1.3.jar                            | None                                     |
          | L     | mutantbeasts        | 0.3.0                 | MutantBeasts-1.12.2-0.3.0.jar                     | None                                     |
          | L     | scp                 | 2.1.1                 | SCP+Lockdown-1.12.2-2.1.1-beta.jar                | None                                     |
          | L     | secretroomsmod      | 5.6.4                 | Secret-Rooms-Mod-1.12.2.jar                       | None                                     |
          | L     | lemonlib            | 1.3.0                 | LemonLib-1.12.2.jar                               | None                                     |
          | L     | statues             | 1.0.1                 | Statues-Rechiseled-Mod-1.12.2.jar                 | None                                     |
          | L     | supertnt            | 1.0.1                 | Super-TNT-Mod-1.12.2.jar                          | None                                     |
          | L     | thermalfoundation   | 2.6.3                 | ThermalFoundation-1.12.2-2.6.3.27-universal.jar   | None                                     |
          | L     | trapcraft           | v2.4.3a               | Trapcraft-Mod-1.12.2.jar                          | None                                     |
          | L     | twilightforest      | 3.9.984               | twilightforest-1.12.2-3.9.984-universal.jar       | None                                     |
          | L     | uteamcore           | 2.2.4.107             | u_team_core-1.12.2-2.2.4.107.jar                  | None                                     |
          | L     | usefulbackpacks     | 1.5.0.23              | Useful-Backpacks-Mod-1.12.2.jar                   | None                                     |
          | L     | worldedit           | 6.1.10-SNAPSHOT       | worldedit-forge-mc1.12.2-6.1.10-SNAPSHOT-dist.jar | None                                     |
          | L     | midnight            | 0.3.5                 | themidnight-0.3.5.jar                             | None                                     |
          Loaded coremods (and transformers): 
      SecretRoomsMod-Core (Secret-Rooms-Mod-1.12.2.jar)
        com.wynprice.secretroomsmod.core.SecretRoomsTransformer
      midnight (themidnight-0.3.5.jar)
        com.mushroom.midnight.core.transformer.MidnightClassTransformer
      MicdoodlePlugin (MicdoodleCore-1.12.2-4.0.2.238.jar)
        micdoodle8.mods.miccore.MicdoodleTransformer
      MalisisCorePlugin (MalisisCore-1.12.2.jar)

Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
          Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'fml,forge'
          Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)

What can I do to fix this problem.