Patch for EE mining tools - no more griefing with them!

Can you please add support for Tekkit Lite/Feed The Beast, because right now in my mods folder. I can't find the .zip file you're mentioning :(

10 years ago you wouldn't see a person saying such words and now... I guess some people lost the misterious senses of 'common sense'

If you do not know what common sense is please read the text bellow (if you can't figure out what text do I speak about, note: It's in caps and bellow this line)

YOU

DO

NOT

HAVE

THAT

MOD

IN YOUR

SERVER

SO YOU

DON'T NEED

THIS PATCH.

All old tools are currently removed from ee3

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 years ago you wouldn't see a person saying such words and now... I guess some people lost the misterious senses of 'common sense'

If you do not know what common sense is please read the text bellow (if you can't figure out what text do I speak about, note: It's in caps and bellow this line)

YOU

DO

NOT

HAVE

THAT

MOD

IN YOUR

SERVER

SO YOU

DON'T NEED

THIS PATCH.

All old tools are currently removed from ee3

Jesus, relax man. I'm new to these kinds of servers. Try to be a little more helpful to beginners, instead of being negative like that. The reason I though this patch would help is that CoreProtect isn't logging any blocks on my Tekkit Lite server.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

overload, any change you might could take a look at the mercurial eye too, and add some kind of blockbreak/blockplace event, since it's impossible to trace it actions, and therefor also impossible to identify griefers?

i would do this myself, had i had any idea on how to code, sadly my limited experience with java isn't enough to do this, that and i have no idea whatsoever on how to deccompile the code.

And that report about logging plugins i promised a very long time ago: they do indeed work for the tools you fixed.

overload, any change you might could take a look at the mercurial eye too, and add some kind of blockbreak/blockplace event, since it's impossible to trace it actions, and therefor also impossible to identify griefers?

i would do this myself, had i had any idea on how to code, sadly my limited experience with java isn't enough to do this, that and i have no idea whatsoever on how to deccompile the code.

And that report about logging plugins i promised a very long time ago: they do indeed work for the tools you fixed.

I'm not the one who made it. Although it's patched in my server.. But I can not share it as I did not make it and creator doesn't allow any sharing

I'm not the one who made it. Although it's patched in my server.. But I can not share it as I did not make it and creator doesn't allow any sharing

I'm sorry, I rembered the wrong name it seems. But as you sat the merc eye are patched, could you maybe send me in direction of the person who did patch it for you, as from what I can understand from the op, he doesn't have any plans to do something about the last few buggy EE items.

• 2 months later...

I know this is a old thread but can someone help me :P

I tried the version 311a

1. Copied the files that were in the downloaded folder (Lots of .class files)

2. Pasted them in the EE folder inside the ZIP file i had to UNZIP

3. When i pasted it deleted the old class files and replaced them with the new patched ones.

4. I tried running the server and i got this error:

This is a Tekkit Classic 3.1.2 server btw :P

Error:

2013-06-24 16:17:07 [sEVERE] java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: ee/EntityHyperkinesis : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0

2013-06-24 16:17:07 [sEVERE] at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)

2013-06-24 16:17:07 [sEVERE] at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:631)

2013-06-24 16:17:07 [sEVERE] at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:615)

2013-06-24 16:17:07 [sEVERE] at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:141)

2013-06-24 16:17:07 [sEVERE] at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:283)

2013-06-24 16:17:07 [sEVERE] at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:58)

2013-06-24 16:17:07 [sEVERE] at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:197)

2013-06-24 16:17:07 [sEVERE] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

2013-06-24 16:17:07 [sEVERE] at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)

2013-06-24 16:17:07 [sEVERE] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)

2013-06-24 16:17:07 [sEVERE] at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)

2013-06-24 16:17:07 [sEVERE] at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)

2013-06-24 16:17:07 [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.mod_EE.<init>(mod_EE.java:67)

2013-06-24 16:17:07 [sEVERE] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

2013-06-24 16:17:07 [sEVERE] at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)

2013-06-24 16:17:07 [sEVERE] at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)

2013-06-24 16:17:07 [sEVERE] at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)

2013-06-24 16:17:07 [sEVERE] at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:357)

2013-06-24 16:17:07 [sEVERE] at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:310)

2013-06-24 16:17:07 [sEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.preInit(ModLoaderModContainer.java:107)

2013-06-24 16:17:07 [sEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preModInit(Loader.java:235)

2013-06-24 16:17:07 [sEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:607)

2013-06-24 16:17:07 [sEVERE] at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLBukkitHandler.onPreLoad(FMLBukkitHandler.java:134)

2013-06-24 16:17:07 [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:135)

2013-06-24 16:17:07 [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:438)

2013-06-24 16:17:07 [sEVERE] at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)

2013-06-24 16:17:07 [sEVERE] Unexpected exception

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: ee/EntityHyperkinesis : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0

> at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)

> at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(ClassLoader.java:631)

> at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:615)

> at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:141)

> at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(URLClassLoader.java:283)

> at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(URLClassLoader.java:58)

> at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:197)

> at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

> at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)

> at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306)

> at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:301)

> at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:247)

> at net.minecraft.server.mod_EE.<init>(mod_EE.java:67)

> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)

> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:39)

> at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:27)

> at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:513)

> at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:357)

> at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:310)

> at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.ModLoaderModContainer.preInit(ModLoaderModContainer.java:107)

> at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.preModInit(Loader.java:235)

> at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.loadMods(Loader.java:607)

> at cpw.mods.fml.server.FMLBukkitHandler.onPreLoad(FMLBukkitHandler.java:134)

> at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:135)

> at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:438)

> at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)

Thanks in advance, this patch looks awesome and i cant wait to get it working :)

PS: Sorry if i did somthing wrong, im a noob sometimes ;P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

i have my server hosted online and control it with file zilla. whenevr i download the file then download EE2Server.. file from filezilla then paste the patch in ee and whenever i start my server it doesnt start up and keeps on being down. please help asap

That was really hard to understand. Could you try separating your thoughts with punctuation?

That was really hard to understand. Could you try separating your thoughts with punctuation?

I control my online hosted server from filezilla. so i downloaded EE2Server zip file from there, then went to the ee folder, i put in the patch files in there then transfer it back to 'mods' folder. after starting up my server i relised my server wasn't responding and it is down.

im running my own tekkit classic server and im having trouble patching EE. im controlling it using FileZilla through my host.

1.i first download the patch

2. then i download the EE2 mod from Mods plugin

3. extract it then open ee folder

4. put in the patch files (*Replace*)

5. compress the ee2 mod

6.put it back in the patch ee2 mod in the mods folder

7. start up my server and it doesn't open/work/startup

Please help )btw im using the first Patch .zip

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...