-

p0pdr0p

So, one mod that would be cool is the dayz mod where you have to leave home to go and get some fresh water

What prevents you from just having an infinite source of water in your home that you drink from?

Well, the problem is that this mod pack was always based around being able to play on a raiding server. That way, you built machines and missiles that would enable you to blow up other people's bases. I have always found this mod pack to be pretty bland  in terms of singe player content.

This is one of my largest issues with the new updates. They're so unstable and don't include mechanism, so everyone just uses the 1.5 version.

I've always felt that minecraft needed more DLC and In-app-purchases. Seriously, let me buy diamonds for a buck a piece.

EDIT: In all seriousness though, an apocalypse-survival-style modpack where one or a few players have to move from place to place fighting against ridiculous odds to survive long enough to get to the end or some such goal would be fun. (Something along the lines of the slime-scourge in that one snapshot forever ago when they introduced flat worlds but neglected to nerf the slime spawning rates in them. That was fun.) But I've really never looked around much for a pack that had that sort of gameplay. Those I have seen were... less than what I wanted,

Maybe I'll have to make a pack or something...

Edited by TheBytemaster

Like I said, sounds more annoying than fun, but that's just my personal preference.

Really though, I'm thinking of this in terms of Voltz; if it were in a pack more focused on mobility and survival, perhaps Hexxit or even Attack of the B-Team (though there's hardly a shortage of things to do in those as it is), then I'd probably find it more interesting. However, Voltz for me still falls under the industrial type packs, which have more of a focus on building up and expanding one base (or multiple connected bases) to its maximum effectiveness.

But like I said, as it is having something like that in Voltz would just be more annoying than fun to me.

Honestly voltz is boring after  "I can blow up anything and go anywhere." It may be a tech mod but its still Minecraft. I would love to see chisel in this pack because well, Building is fun. After making hundreds of machines and items I just use them to start building anything because I have the resources to build everything. I would line the floors of my fancy new home with marble. Any ways,  perhaps it is time to stray away from being centered on Ue to make It fresh. If anything near the original suggestion of this thread was added to make things interesting again, than that may have to happen.

• p0pdr0p changed the title to -