[CLOSED DUE TO MAINTAINCE ISSUES]

►Slots►  

6 members have voted

1. 1. How many slots should be reserved?

IGN:

Timezone:

Intentions for your existance on the

on the server:

Favorite Mods:

Past Experience:

Anything else we should know about you:

Any extra companions:

Did someone recommend you?:

Level of maturity (Opinion):

Edited by Gav3x

Ign:masterzombie808

Time zone:London

Intentions for existance on the server:I've never joined a whitelist server and I would like to make freinds

Favourite mods:tinkers construct and flans mod

Past Expirence :I've been playing for about 2 moments but I'm not great with technical mods

Is there anything else we should know about you:we'll not realy but I have a YouTube account I could upload some vids

Any extra companions:no

Did someone recommend you:no

Level of maturity:we'll I'm 9 so I about 5

Edited by masterzombie808

Ign:FallenArchen
Age:13-I mean i'm pretty mature for my age maybe even more than someone older so yea ;D
Time zone:UTC+1:00
Intentions for existance on the server:I've been whitelisted on few servers and i enjoy it.Of course when everyone is friendly.I also like working together and being nice to others: Yea i was voted for the the best friend and most helpful in class!
Favourite mods:TConstruct,Carpenters Blocks,Chisel
Past Expirence :I've played AOTBT since it came out and i know ALOOOOT of mods and how to use them! :)
Is there anything else we should know about you:I'm usually a builder,creative but i'm pretty good with technology and redstone ;)
Did someone recommend you:No
Level of maturity:Well i stopped playing with toys when i was about 4 and now i'm pretty much mature as hell :D 

And also pls can you just say if i get accepted so i don't have to wait and think u missed me :DD

Edited by FallenArchen

Both of you have been accepted, and whitelisted the join ip is

atb.manyrealms.us:25657 Enjoy! I may or may not be on when

you've arrive :P

Ign:FallenArchen

Age:13-I mean i'm pretty mature for my age maybe even more than someone older so yea ;D

Time zone:UTC+1:00

Intentions for existance on the server:I've been whitelisted on few servers and i enjoy it.Of course when everyone is friendly.I also like working together and being nice to others: Yea i was voted for the the best friend and most helpful in class!

Favourite mods:TConstruct,Carpenters Blocks,Chisel

Past Expirence :I've played AOTBT since it came out and i know ALOOOOT of mods and how to use them! :)

Is there anything else we should know about you:I'm usually a builder,creative but i'm pretty good with technology and redstone ;)

Did someone recommend you:No

Level of maturity:Well i stopped playing with toys when i was about 4 and now i'm pretty much mature as hell :D 

And also pls can you just say if i get accepted so i don't have to wait and think u missed me :DD

Ign:masterzombie808

Time zone:London

Intentions for existance on the server:I've never joined a whitelist server and I would like to make freinds

Favourite mods:tinkers construct and flans mod

Past Expirence :I've been playing for about 2 moments but I'm not great with technical mods

Is there anything else we should know about you:we'll not realy but I have a YouTube account I could upload some vids

Level of maturity:we'll I'm 9 so I about 5

Ign:Miningpro
Time zone:UK
Intentions for existance on the server: just have fun chat, and mining ;D
Favourite mods: not really went to much into mods but minions/witchery 
Past Expirence : played since the early access
Is there anything else we should know about you: nope, all though i could start doing videos
Level of maturity:we'll I'm 9 so I about 6 (no one got time to be serious in life ;D)

Edited by WowMegaa

Timezone: Sweden.

Intentions for my existance on the server: To have fun and play with people.

Favorit mod: Witchery :P

Past experience: I've been on a few attack of the b-team servers and im prety good at the mod... i've been on other vanilla severs too and i like to day that im prety experienced with servers and modpacks :)

Other things you should know about me: Im trancendentaly super awesome (just kidding but seriously im a good guy xD)

Did anyone recomend me: Nope.

Level of maturety: Im prety mature in my opinion. I usualy dont troll or anything like that. xD

Edited by Ygflass42

IGN: Toxicstein

Timezone: GMT, (Ireland)

Intentions for your existence on the server: For the most part, I would like to start playing modded Minecraft again with some friendly, mature guys. If I eventually decide to get better Internet, I would like to stream some Minecraft and CS:GO in the future.

Favorite Mods: My favourite mods would definitely be the aesthetic ones, like the Chisel Mod and Carpenter's Blocks. I'm also a fan of Tinker's Construct and Tropicraft.

Past Experience: With AOTBT as a modpack, not that much. But I'm familiar with most of the mods in the pack from past modpacks that I've tinkered around with, I don't really know much about qCraft, but that's nothing a Wiki can't fix. 

Anything else we should know about you: Nothing else, really!

Any extra companions: None of my friends are interested in modded Minecraft as of now, so nope!

Did someone recommend you?: No.

Level of maturity (Opinion): I would say fairly mature, but not so much that I can't take a joke or have a little fun. I've played Minecraft for about 4 years now, and ran a couple of servers, so I would say that I know what you should and shouldn't do in a  Minecraft community!

Thank you!

Edited by Toxicstein_

Accepted! Join at atb.manyrealms.us:25657

Timezone: Sweden.

Intentions for my existance on the server: To have fun and play with people.

Favorit mod: Witchery :P

Past experience: I've been on a few attack of the b-team servers and im prety good at the mod... i've been on other vanilla severs too and i like to day that im prety experienced with servers and modpacks :)

Other things you should know about me: Im trancendentaly super awesome (just kidding but seriously im a good guy xD)

Did anyone recomend me: Nope.

Level of maturety: Im prety mature in my opinion. I usualy dont troll or anything like that. xD

Accepted Join at atb.manyrealms.us:25657

IGN: Toxicstein

Timezone: GMT, (Ireland)

Intentions for your existence on the server: For the most part, I would like to start playing modded Minecraft again with some friendly, mature guys. If I eventually decide to get better Internet, I would like to stream some Minecraft and CS:GO in the future.

Favorite Mods: My favourite mods would definitely be the aesthetic ones, like the Chisel Mod and Carpenter's Blocks. I'm also a fan of Tinker's Construct and Tropicraft.

Past Experience: With AOTBT as a modpack, not that much. But I'm familiar with most of the mods in the pack from past modpacks that I've tinkered around with, I don't really know much about qCraft, but that's nothing a Wiki can't fix. 

Anything else we should know about you: Nothing else, really!

Any extra companions: None of my friends are interested in modded Minecraft as of now, so nope!

Did someone recommend you?: No.

Level of maturity (Opinion): I would say fairly mature, but not so much that I can't take a joke or have a little fun. I've played Minecraft for about 4 years now, and ran a couple of servers, so I would say that I know what you should and shouldn't do in a  Minecraft community!

Thank you!

Accepted! Join atb.manyrealms.us:25657

Ign:Miningpro
Time zone:UK
Intentions for existance on the server: just have fun chat, and mining ;D
Favourite mods: not really went to much into mods but minions/witchery 
Past Expirence : played since the early access
Is there anything else we should know about you: nope, all though i could start doing videos
Level of maturity:we'll I'm 9 so I about 6 (no one got time to be serious in life ;D)

In game name: Hoplipop

Time zone: Sweden

Intentions for my existance on the server: Having lots of fun witch freinds, make new freind.
Favorite mods: Tinkers construckt, Thermal expantion, advanced genetics.
Past experiens: I have plays on several servers before and know quite a lot aboute the modpack in general.
Is there anything else we should know about you: not really exept for me not being the best of spellers(dyslexia) but just a little so no big deal really
Any extra companions: yes I have a frend who alredy join'd the server (Ygflass)

Did someone recommend you: Yes Ygflass
Level of maturity: I am pretty mature for my age (17).

Edited by Hoplipop

IGN: Reverse_Rush

Timezone: GMT+2

Intentions for your existance on the

on the server: Play the game and have fun with other people on the server

Favorite Mods: Pretty much every technical and building mod

Past Experience: I've played modded minecraft for a few years and I've been whitelisted on different modded servers as well

Anything else we should know about you: I love playing with mods

Any extra companions: 

Did someone recommend you?: No

Level of maturity (Opinion): 8

Edited by Reverse_Rush

• Similar Content

• By ZakDank
      PLEASE NOTE:
      This pack is designed for one specific server which is why we provide no server files. Please do not attempt to replicate our server. Thank you.

MODPACK LINK - http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/wild-west-frontier.185231
      API (copy and paste this into technic launcher);
      http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/wild-west-frontier

Having Issues? Please look here: http://wildwest.retg.net/common-fixes/

Our Official Discord
      Climb aboard the modpack that throws you back to the days of the ol' west. We aim to provide an authentic yet fun experience to satisfy the desires of any western loving person.

Old Screenshots

Here you will find custom content, including new guns and artwork, a item based economy with a separate land deed system for towns. This server is full PvP so gang together to survive bandits or become bandits yourselves.
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Our Community
      We take a very relaxed stance with players and generally allow most things as long as they are not derogatory to any player or the server (i.e. Racism, Abuse, Hacks, Exploits) so feel free to make yourself at home without fear. Our community has been around for over 3 years now and we have accomplished a lot in that time and we hope to continue with our accomplishments.
      We really do hope you enjoy your stay with us, no matter what the length.
      For more info about us, please check our site wildwest.retg.net

Standard community rules:
      1. No Hacking.
      2. No exploitation of bugs or glitches.
      3. No racism, religious speech or other idealism.
      4. Dont harass other players and community members.
      5. No spamming, advertising or excessive swearing/CAPS.
      6. Respect the staff - They are here for you.
      7. Do not abuse staff members, we are here to help and we try hard to keep a low ban rate.
      8. Have fun!

Wild West Frontier specific rules:
      9. Dont use /sethome or /back in others claimed territory or to reengage in PVP.
      10. Please try to make your town a town, we dont like seeing underground bases.
      11. Have your town be "raid"able. Have entrances(doors/gates/ect) to your town/houses.
      Just so people have a "chance" of getting a jump on you, or you forgetting to close it.
      12. Dont make any lagmachines/ pointless contraptions.
      13. Destroying/blocking roads (or near 3 blocks of one) are not allowed, and is harshly punished.
      And remember: An Admins word is final!

• By HenrikoMagnifico
      Alternative link if clicking on the image above doesn't work.
      Join the Official Yao Pack server!
      The server is is already added to your server list within the Yao Pack, so you don't need to enter any IP.
      The rules are simple, use common sense!
      Don't grief , steal or raid people unless you've come to an agreement.
      Don't build too close to other people unless they've given you permission to do so.
      Try to not lag or crash the server, don't use cheats and so on...
      Please be nice. Let's try make this an enjoyable experience for everyone.

Due to popular demand, I've created an "official" server for the Yao Pack modpack. The server is up 24/7, and is not whitelisted (although I highly recommend joining the Yao Pack Discord server so that we can get to know you some if you decide to join!).
      The world is never reset, and the server is running SpongeForge. It has some plugin features like /home and /spawn. Other than that, I've tried my best to keep it as close to default Yao Pack as possible. There are no banned items but, as stated earlier, use common sense.
      The community is small but closely tied together. Nearly all who play know each other through the Yao Pack Discord server, so I'd highly recommend you join it and say hi!

Screenshots

• By landocchi
      Modpack: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/poke-engineer.1216358
      IP: 68.186.146.215
      Rules: 1. Don't grief the map, don't spam chat, don't try to crash the server.
      Mods Included: Pixelmon, ProjectE, Industrialcraft 2, AdvancedRocketry, VeinMiner, and much more!
      Description: I made this fun mod-pack for me and my buddies to play, and we would love some more people to join! Different Pixelmon are found on different planets, so in order to get certain Pixelmon you will have to travel to far away planets. This mod is the perfect mix between industrial mods and fantasy mods all with Pixelmon.
      Up-time: 24/7
      If the server does get big enough, we can add voting rewards, weekly tournaments, scavenger hunts, and a lot more!
    • By TheRedStork
      Come join our Naruto Modpack on the NarutoNinjas server. 
      IP:  45.35.76.50:25617
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/testpacknaruto.1306797
      Mods:
      AncientWarfare AE2 Armourers Workshop BattleGear2 BetterLoadingScreen Carpenter's Blocks Chisel CustomMainMenu CustomNPCs DimensionalPockets EnderCore EnderIO EnderZoo ExtraUtilities Fastcraft InventoryTweeks Ironchest Levels Mantle MoSwords MrCrayfishFurnitureMod Naruto Anime Mod NBTEdit RadixCore Roguelike SecretRooms SlashBlades Tinkers Waila
    • By FriendlySurvival
      Welcome to Friendly Survival!   

This server was made for me to have a friendly and dedicated community so if you as a dedicated player looking for a solid lightly modded server. Then you came to the right place to play for hours on end! 
      Server Features 
      Everything you would expect from a solid server! Such as but not limited to 24x7 operation, regular backups, dedicated site and staffing and so much more!  Friendly for everyone and lightly modded. Yet offer hours upon hours of fun, as we even have skills now!  Minimal restrictions, we don't police the contents we rather police the people where needed. So you are free to burn a forest down with a fully armed flamethrower! Just as long as no one or their properties get damaged in the rampage.   Plus so much more!  Mods in custom pack... 
      Please check out our main Technic posting for the "main mods" and to download too
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/friendlysurvival.1304619 
      Our server address is play.friendlysurvival.com and rules can be found at https://friendlysurvival.com/forum/view_topic/?tid=2
      Everything else can be found from https://friendlysurvival.com/forum/view_topic/?tid=1 as well as https://friendlysurvival.com/help/. 
      Thanks for looking and hope to see some players soon!