There is a wallet code madness event on steam and I want at least 20 people to go on this link up to 100, my posts normally get over 100 visits, all you have to do is click on the link once and then exit, that simple, if you want your own link, you can then start this for yourself if you have a steam account, I do not care if you post it here, you may, I do not care if you do not have an account just click on this link.

Mod edit: removed link

Oh thanks, I saw this and said, oh I have a steam account and then wanted to do this, I will bring down the link then.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Monepoke33
      hello everyone,
      As a modpack owner, I've tried to integrate a github asset link from a release to the modpack direct link option. But it doesn't works. The platform doesn't want to accept my link from an asset linked to the release (except for the "source code" zip link). Has anyone an idea? 
      Thank you very much
    • By Conynn
      Hey guys, 
      I'm trying to effeciently hook up an steam turbine...
      I have a max high pressure boiler (should produce 720mb/t of steam.. but how the hell do i draw this steam out at this rate?
      Best (non-effective-enough) method i could come up with is: Emerald Fluid Pipe on 12 places on one side of the boiler (12x 40mb/t =) 480mb/t ?!.... these would go in obsidian fluid pipes and those would go into 12 (!) fluid ports?? This seems really over the top right...
      So even 12 of these pipes on the sides is not enough to draw the steam out... or are my calculations wrong?
      Since liquiducts are not available.. or is there a good alternative??
    • By PiclesHavaiano
      Hello everyone.
      So, I used to use copy to host my modpack ( Mine Of duty BO II ), but unfortunately, this site is going to close soon and i need another site/platform to host my modpack. On dropbox it generates too much traffic and my account gets cancelled every time, on google drive, the direct link is not working because it requires an manual confirmation because of the size of the pack and google drive can't check if there are any virus on it. So I discovered one drive, I had got the direct link and it worked perfectly, but when I pasted it on the mdpack location, it simply said:"The Modpack Location you entered is not a valid location." here is the link: https://onedrive.live.com/downlaod?resid=71A195C119A4E6FF!687
      Any idea?
      I need help preferably fast ( and sorry for anything in my inglish, this is not my first language )
    • By ruarc88
      Can someone suggest a file host that they have confirmed WILL work with Technic with minimal effort and preferably zero cost that is not the following:
      Dropbox (Bandwidth limit)
      copy.com (closing)
      Google Drive (despite fulfilling Technic requirements, not recognized as a valid link)
      The pinned topic has so far not helped me due mainly to outdated info.
    • By Nyagh
      So, I built myself a turbine and a reactor to actually power the turbine with steam. Problem is I can't seem to find a way to make my reactor make more milibuckets per tick. Cause no matter what I do... I can't figure out how to speed up the actuall transfer of water into the reactor. I always end up with like 10-100mb/t. Since BC pipes allow me to transfer maximum of 80mB/t (obsidian pipes) I don't really know what to do. Oh and I don't know how to "pump" the water so fast... I'm a beginner after all  I'd be happy if someone helped me out... It's really annoys me. Thanks ^^