[1.7.10] Apocalyptic Gaming Network: APOC Tech & RPG Modpack & Server - All of technic in one pack! (240 mods) | Dedicated Server | Economy/Shops/Plots/Rewards/Keys | PVP & PVE Worlds (3 Overworlds, 100+ Modded Worlds) | 10+ Custom Plugins!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is probably the greatest server out there, shame it has so few players. But even with the 20-40 players online at all times it still has great staff, good active community and a friendly chat. 

10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for a new network with modded servers, and vanilla servers that'll come soon.

• 3 weeks later...

Update 5.5.1 was released to address FPS issues.
Through removing some conflicting client mods and optimizing some others i got a 260 FPS increase on my end.

Hopefully this addresses everyone's low fps issues client side.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This is quite the fun server! This server literally has everything for everyone. Want to play with magic, they have 5+ mods for that... You like tech, over 15 mods for that... Want more weapons?! Over 20 mods for that!!! It even has random stuff that very good builders (like myself) can take advantage of when building structures such as the chisel mod. Overall this server is really good and surprisingly stable for having so many mods. 9/10 for me besides the small bits of lag near water but I think that is due to my poor PC.

• 1 month later...

When the server says 24/7 it means 24/7 no down time whatsoever and the staff are friendly kind and willing to help whenever help is needed. Custom plugins are kept updated as to ensure the players new and exciting features to play with. One of the best servers i have been on and i want to see the sever thrive!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Even though this server thread hasn't been posted on in a while, the server is still up and running fine. If you're looking for an amazing kitchen-sink style modpack, this is the one for you. The pack is massive, so it's got something for everyone. I had this pack installed a while back and was pleasantly surprised that not only did the server still exist, but there were people active on it.

Don't be fooled if you get on and there's nobody online, I've seen 3-4 people other than myself online fairly regularly, but what I think this server needs most is more players.

So if you are looking for a server on a modpack that has pretty much everything in it, join this one.

See you all there!

• 4 months later...

This modpack has been recently updated with one of its biggest updates yet.

The server has been wiped for this update, but only worlds. So all economy, mcmmo levels, factions, claims, etc still remain.

If anyone has a problem with our packs or servers please contact us on our discord: https://discord.gg/uctbDQb
A full changelog can be found here: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/apocalyptic-gaming-tech-rpg.363244/changelog/930422

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Love playing the YCC pack with my mate, great moderators on the server, really helpful. Particular item that cant be crafted but isnt on the banned list. 

Despite that i think its a great server needs more love from the community.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Found this server while randomly looking around for a nice Hexxit server, settled in and dragged a bunch of friends into it. 

Absolutely no complaints, it runs smoothly, works fine, and it does what it's supposed to. Primo.