Zilacon

[1.7.10] Apocalyptic Gaming Network: APOC Tech & RPG Modpack & Server - All of technic in one pack! (240 mods) | Dedicated Server | Economy/Shops/Plots/Rewards/Keys | PVP & PVE Worlds (3 Overworlds, 100+ Modded Worlds) | 10+ Custom Plugins!

This is probably the greatest server out there, shame it has so few players. But even with the 20-40 players online at all times it still has great staff, good active community and a friendly chat. 

10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for a new network with modded servers, and vanilla servers that'll come soon.

Update 5.5.1 was released to address FPS issues.
Through removing some conflicting client mods and optimizing some others i got a 260 FPS increase on my end.

Hopefully this addresses everyone's low fps issues client side.

This is quite the fun server! This server literally has everything for everyone. Want to play with magic, they have 5+ mods for that... You like tech, over 15 mods for that... Want more weapons?! Over 20 mods for that!!! It even has random stuff that very good builders (like myself) can take advantage of when building structures such as the chisel mod. Overall this server is really good and surprisingly stable for having so many mods. 9/10 for me besides the small bits of lag near water but I think that is due to my poor PC.

When the server says 24/7 it means 24/7 no down time whatsoever and the staff are friendly kind and willing to help whenever help is needed. Custom plugins are kept updated as to ensure the players new and exciting features to play with. One of the best servers i have been on and i want to see the sever thrive!

This network focuses on providing the best experience for it's players. That is why I joined, and why I am still here. They listen to the players and their suggestions, and have high quality servers with no lag.

Even though this server thread hasn't been posted on in a while, the server is still up and running fine. If you're looking for an amazing kitchen-sink style modpack, this is the one for you. The pack is massive, so it's got something for everyone. I had this pack installed a while back and was pleasantly surprised that not only did the server still exist, but there were people active on it.

Don't be fooled if you get on and there's nobody online, I've seen 3-4 people other than myself online fairly regularly, but what I think this server needs most is more players.

So if you are looking for a server on a modpack that has pretty much everything in it, join this one.

See you all there!

This modpack has been recently updated with one of its biggest updates yet.

The server has been wiped for this update, but only worlds. So all economy, mcmmo levels, factions, claims, etc still remain.

If anyone has a problem with our packs or servers please contact us on our discord: https://discord.gg/uctbDQb
A full changelog can be found here: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/apocalyptic-gaming-tech-rpg.363244/changelog/930422

Network is now on a new custom Bungeecord that supports 1.5.2-1.13.2. You can now communicate with all players and staff from all servers on our network!

Server worlds, economy, claims, etc all wiped on the 15th.
Come back to a fresh start!

This is our yearly network wipe, this will not occur again until April 2020.

Love playing the YCC pack with my mate, great moderators on the server, really helpful. Particular item that cant be crafted but isnt on the banned list. 

Despite that i think its a great server needs more love from the community.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By rzcool
      Okay, so I have reinstalled technic a few days ago because I wanted to play a dragon ball mod I saw. I played dragon block c resurrection (only listing names because I feel like it may be important) and a few others mods and I got attached to a server mod, and it worked for a bit, but now, it is the only mod that works. I tried resurrection again and when I press play it will just hide the launcher for a bit and then re-open it. I have downloaded the 64-bit java recently so that may be the result, but currently no mods work besides the server mod (dragon block zero S if it really is important.) Im new to technic and forums over all, so im not sure how to attack files fully so if you need me to do that, please tell me how!
    • By MythTheWolf
      I have seen a couple of these floating around, but none of them seem to fit my use case, so I made one.

As of now it will structure mods into proper zip files and repo folders. It will also allow you to insert mods and versions into the database, and update builds with the newly inserted mods.
      It will not upload to your server automatically, but it gives you a nice folder that you can upload the contents of, and it'll "just work". It calculates MD5s and updates them in the database for a nice and easy transition. As of now, it will guess the mod name and version based on the jar name. It discriminates names and version by a hyphen. 
      Good Example:
      appliedenergistics2--rv6-stable-6.jar  => name: appliedenergistics2, version: rv6-stable-6
      Bad example:
      advanced-machines-61-0-1-jar => name: advanced version: machines-61-0-1-jar
      I plan on adding a override for this later on, and the program will run fine, but if you want proper names, name your jars accordingly!
      The program will ask you if you want to set pretty names. If you say yes, it will ask for a pretty name for each mod to insert. Otherwise, it will stick to the naming scheme like above.
      This program requires solder to run on MySQL, so please make sure you have a remote account ready for the database solder runs on. If you want to update builds with this program, you will need to know the build IDs. 
      This is NOT a gui, you need to run it via a console.
      Screenshots of use:

Feel free to ask questions or give feedback. And no, the program doesn't save your database info. Here's the source: https://github.com/MythTheWolf/SolderAutomate/blob/master/src/com/company/Main.java

http://s2.myththewolf.com/solderconv/SolderAutomate.jar
    • By Nyrab
      ummm User data ? 
      [B#407] Analytics Response [runModpack]: 200
      [B#407]  [12:57:34] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
      [B#407]  [12:57:35] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
      [B#407]  [12:57:35] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker
      [B#407]  [12:57:35] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 7.99.40.1614 for Minecraft 1.7.10 loading
      [B#407]  [12:57:35] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_211, running on Windows 7:amd64:6.1, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_211
      [B#407]  [12:57:36] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod cofh.asm.LoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod codechicken.nei.asm.NEICorePlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: codechicken/lib/asm/ASMInit
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at codechicken.nei.asm.NEICorePlugin.<init>(NEICorePlugin.java:18)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.loadCoreMod(CoreModManager.java:501)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.discoverCoreMods(CoreModManager.java:389)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.handleLaunch(CoreModManager.java:221)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupHome(FMLLaunchHandler.java:90)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupClient(FMLLaunchHandler.java:67)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.configureForClientLaunch(FMLLaunchHandler.java:34)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker.injectIntoClassLoader(FMLTweaker.java:126)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:115)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: codechicken.lib.asm.ASMInit
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     ... 15 more
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     ... 17 more
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/ERROR] [FML]: An error occurred trying to configure the minecraft home at C:\Users\cliente\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\eramagitechzip for Forge Mod Loader
      [B#407]  java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: codechicken/lib/asm/ASMInit
      [B#407]      at codechicken.nei.asm.NEICorePlugin.<init>(NEICorePlugin.java:18) ~[NotEnoughItems-1.7.10-1.0.5.120-universal.jar:?]
      [B#407]      at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method) ~[?:1.8.0_211]
      [B#407]      at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_211]
      [B#407]      at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_211]
      [B#407]      at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_211]
      [B#407]      at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_211]
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.loadCoreMod(CoreModManager.java:501) ~[modpack.jar:?]
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.discoverCoreMods(CoreModManager.java:389) ~[modpack.jar:?]
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.handleLaunch(CoreModManager.java:221) ~[modpack.jar:?]
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupHome(FMLLaunchHandler.java:90) [modpack.jar:?]
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupClient(FMLLaunchHandler.java:67) [modpack.jar:?]
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.configureForClientLaunch(FMLLaunchHandler.java:34) [modpack.jar:?]
      [B#407]      at cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker.injectIntoClassLoader(FMLTweaker.java:126) [modpack.jar:?]
      [B#407]      at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:115) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
      [B#407]      at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28) [launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
      [B#407]  Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: codechicken.lib.asm.ASMInit
      [B#407]      at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
      [B#407]      at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_211]
      [B#407]      ... 15 more
      [B#407]  Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
      [B#407]      at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182) ~[launchwrapper-1.12.jar:?]
      [B#407]      ... 15 more
      [B#407]  Exception in thread "main" [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: codechicken/lib/asm/ASMInit
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at codechicken.nei.asm.NEICorePlugin.<init>(NEICorePlugin.java:18)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Unknown Source)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.loadCoreMod(CoreModManager.java:501)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.discoverCoreMods(CoreModManager.java:389)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager.handleLaunch(CoreModManager.java:221)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupHome(FMLLaunchHandler.java:90)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.setupClient(FMLLaunchHandler.java:67)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.FMLLaunchHandler.configureForClientLaunch(FMLLaunchHandler.java:34)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at cpw.mods.fml.common.launcher.FMLTweaker.injectIntoClassLoader(FMLTweaker.java:126)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:115)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: codechicken.lib.asm.ASMInit
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     ... 15 more
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]: Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:182)
      [B#407]  [12:57:37] [main/INFO] [STDERR]: [java.lang.Throwable$WrappedPrintStream:println:-1]:     ... 17 more
    • By Dried_Yams
      Into the Shadows - Modpack/Server
      I.T.S is a brand new modpack based around giving players as much freedom as possible! Our pack features a hard style custom progression based pack to give players more to do over traditional anarchy servers. For more information/feedback our discord is open to anyone!
      Some of our mods include: Immersive engineering, Thaumcraft, Bloodmagic, ICBM-classic, Modern warfare, and More!
      With Custom recipies/Items to make the pack more difficult players will have plenty of content.
      Our Technic page:
       page: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/into-the-shadows.1471426
      (Server IP in client)
      Our discord: https://discordapp.com/invite/c7m7eXt
      *Requires min 3GB of ram
      Main Server features:
      -Minimal staff
      -No claims (Anarchy)
      -Dedicated 24/7 server
      -3 rules: Don't cheat/hack, Don't exploit, Don't harm the server
      -Custom recipies
      Full modlist: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/modpacks/into-the-shadows/relations/dependencies

• By Nyrab
      When i put the mods in the server don't crash because of that, when i try to open I don't even receive a crash log, then i go to the last try log and it says that my port is already in use
      I used the default server port