[1.0.11a] Geo-Craft AotBT Mature/close-knit/Whitelist/no griefing No banned items/mods

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~General Info~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
IP address: play.geo-craft.com
Game mode: Survival
Version: 1.0.11a
Server up-time: 24/7, 99.9%

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Rules~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Be polite
No Griefing
Be MATURE!
No Stealing
Have fun!?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Staff~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Owner:
Namico2000

Admins:
Rijlal (~Rij)
Slumerican420 (~Slum)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Come Join Us!~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please copy and paste the form below into a post and answer each question.

Basics:
In game name:

About You:
Describe your Minecraft experience:
Describe your experience with Minecraft servers:
Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened:
What attracted you to this particular server?
Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know?
Edited by Slumerican420

Basics: hey I've been playing atob since it came out! just wanted to start playing on a whitelist server.

i understand the rules to your server and hope to fit it with the community.

so... i hope you rep lie and add me to the server

​sincerely: Logan
In game name:   tinno2
Timezone:  eastern canada

Basics: hey I've been playing atob since it came out! just wanted to start playing on a whitelist server.

i understand the rules to your server and hope to fit it with the community.

so... i hope you rep lie and add me to the server

​sincerely: Logan

In game name:   tinno2

Timezone:  eastern canada

Nigeltd Have you ever been banned? If so, for what reason?

Basics: My names Jordan :) 
In game name:JordRossWBA  
Timezone:United Kingdom  

About You: I am a builder in minecraft 
Describe your Minecraft experience: I normally do builds for people 
Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: I normally play attack of the bteam public but i would like to join a whitelisted one :) 
Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: I havent been banned 
What attracted you to this particular server? Because i need to make sure my work is appreciated;) 

Basics:  i know almost all the mods in aotb
In game name:  MrMunk00
Timezone:  pacific standard

About You: i love playing minecraft and just hanging with not to many ppl on a server and being a team
Describe your Minecraft experience: been playing for 2 years now aotb since it came out
Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: same as about you
Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: my friend banned my for killing the ender dragon without him 

best regards MrMunk

Basics: I just started playing this modpack.I know most people well ask me Play singleplayer and learn the basics but i want to Learn with Friends.Its more fun that                 way

In game name:  nightstar12

Timezone:  8.00+ GMT

About You: I like chatting alot.I dont swear :D.For some reason people think im above 21+ years old because of the way i act and talk.

Describe your Minecraft experience:Played normal vanilla like 2years+ and AOTBT 1week ago 

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: 

Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened:Yes,Because a mod was banning random people[abuse]

What attracted you to this particular server? :It seems like a nice server and the format of the application makes me feel like this server is secure and has great                                                                               community

Edited by nightstar12

Basics: I just started playing modpacks and I would like to play with others!

In game name: Operation_xela

Timezone: Eastern US

About You: I'm a very Community centered person, and I'm very easy to get along with. I would be happy to Skype with others while playing.

Describe your Minecraft experience: I love minecraft and if I got accepted I would be on the server just about everyday.

Describe your minecraft experience with minecraft servers: I hate servers that have minigames and factions.

Have you ever been banned: No

What attracted you to this particular server? Whitelist. Definitely whitelist. Also the modpack. And survival.

Anything else: I plan on sometime in the future to start recording on youtube. I love to build with others. I watch quite a bit of youtube. My real name is Alex (Operation_xela spell xela backwards)

Basics:  I like playing modpacks and playing alone is boring 
In game name: 
 VeloTheRaptor 
Timezone  CET 

About You:
I'm a quite player who likes to do stuff away from other ppl to not distrub them
Describe your Minecraft experience: I like playing minecraft its fun game and with mods its even better
Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: I'm trying to join a server to have a place to stay and have fun. I don't like the factions pvp servers they are not fun at all.
Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: No
What attracted you to this particular server?  No banned items and survival game mode

Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know?  I like trains

Hey velotheraptor, we have PvP enabled. But at the same time no one is a head hunter to where you have to watch your back. We would love to have you on the server. I will add you to the whitelist when I get off of work.