[1.0.11a] Geo-Craft AotBT Mature/close-knit/Whitelist/no griefing No banned items/mods

ManateePower

MDT

About Me:

I'm just finishing my freshman year of high school. My favorite animal is the manatee. I like watching Generikb on youtube.

Minecraft Experience:

I've been playing minecraft since beta 1.4, and first tried modding in beta 1.6. My first modpack was the original Tekkit, where my favorite mod was EE2. A lot of the mods in AotBT are unfamiliar to me, and I'm excited to learn how to use them.

Server Experiene:

I used to play on a vanilla server called escapecraft.net. I've played on a vanilla whitelisted server called crafter's academy. Recently I've mostly played modded SMP. 

Banned?

Yes, I've been banned from a server before. The first server I ever tried I was banned from. I logged into the server, I remember it as being a small one.  there wasn't anything telling me about rules, so I just went out to start the basics. I couldn't find any wood since all of it anywhere near spawn had been chopped down. Still, I managed to get enough to make a wooden pick. I was wandering around, and I see this awesome looking castle. I go to check it out, only to find that whoever made it was using diamond and gold blocks as decoration all over the place. I got greedy and decided that I'd take some, but I didn't realize that you need an Iron pick to mine diamond blocks, so I just ended up breaking it. Its time for dinner so I have to leave right there. The next day I went back on that server, only to find a moderator and the guy who's house it is right in front of me. I freak out and start to run, and the moderator bans me without letting me explain. Obviously I shouldn't have done that, and I haven't been banned from any server since.

Why this server:

I've been looking for a whitelisted Bteam server to join since I think that the modpack is designed to be better in multiplayer than singleplayer. Also, the no banned items thing is huge for me. I hate when people set up servers and ban items like buckets, it makes things much harder.

Thanks for your time.

Basics: 

In game name:  jamkill

Timezone:  central

About You: 

Describe your Minecraft experience: i have been playing for a very long time

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: they h ave been good but the server always gets that guy that ruins everything.

Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: no

What attracted you to this particular server?  the fact its whitelisted and is a close group of ppl

Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know?  

Basics: Hello, I've been looking for a good server to start learning about B-Team, since playing with more people is always fun :D

In game name:  Hiroge

Timezone:  UTC -3

About You: I've been a Minecraft player for 5 years now, I played and knowm a lot of people and I hope to know even more people on this server

Describe your Minecraft experience: I can't say I know everything, but I have a large knowledge about vanilla, and know some mods pretty well

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: I've played in a lot of servers, I do have experience as moderator, but I prefer to stay as a player since moderating as server is very time consuming 

Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: Never

What attracted you to this particular server?  It's a brand new server! It's no good when everything has been ravaged and no one is playing on the server anymore :(

Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know?  I hope to have fun with you guys :D 

Basics: I am Burnt out on regular Minecraft and want to try Multiplayer AOTB In game name: GaminginHD Age: 16 Timezone: UK About You: I know everything to Tinkers' Construct and i watch Bdouble0100 GenerikB and Keralis Describe your Minecraft experience: i have played about 1 year and 6 months and have played AOTB since it came out. Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: I have played servers from survival to minigames. Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: I have honestly never been banned. What attracted you to this particular server? I have played SP for awhile and want to try Multiplayer. Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know? I enjoy pvp but will not unless server allows it and other player allows it.

Basics: 

In game name:  Newhaven13

Timezone:  Mountain

About You: 

Describe your Minecraft experience:  I've been playing Minecraft on and off for the past three years. I'll admit I'm fairly new to the AoTB modpack, but I'm excited to learn all it has to offer. I'd like to join a small server/community where we can share our experiences and help each other grow. I'm tired of playing solo, so I'm really looking forward to playing with others. Also, I know it's not technically playing but I do watch a lot of various Youtubers play minecraft.

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: In all the time I've played Minecraft I haven't joined a server. I hope to find one soon though! :D

Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: Never been banned. :)

What attracted you to this particular server?  I really liked the word "close knit" also, I'm not a fan of griefing/stealing etc. I just want a good group of people to enjoy the game with. :)

Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know? Not that I can think of at the moment.

Does any one know when the server will be up? its been about 32 hours since it went down

I've been talking to the hosting provider, and almost all of their servers are still down. I'm keeping a close eye on the status, and I'll post here when it is back up. They say they are hoping to have everything back up today, but until they're back up there's nothing I can do either. Sorry!

Basics: 

In game name:  Newhaven13

Timezone:  Mountain

About You: 

Describe your Minecraft experience:  I've been playing Minecraft on and off for the past three years. I'll admit I'm fairly new to the AoTB modpack, but I'm excited to learn all it has to offer. I'd like to join a small server/community where we can share our experiences and help each other grow. I'm tired of playing solo, so I'm really looking forward to playing with others. Also, I know it's not technically playing but I do watch a lot of various Youtubers play minecraft.

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: In all the time I've played Minecraft I haven't joined a server. I hope to find one soon though! :D

Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: Never been banned. :)

What attracted you to this particular server?  I really liked the word "close knit" also, I'm not a fan of griefing/stealing etc. I just want a good group of people to enjoy the game with. :)

Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know? Not that I can think of at the moment.

Newhaven I will add you when the server is back up. Glad to have you. :)

Basics: Just looking for a nice nothing-banned & no-griefing server with a small-ish (preferably mature) community to play on, possibly with a couple friends.

In game name:  DesktopFolder

Timezone:  Western North America

About You: I enjoy the technical aspect of Minecraft greatly, which is really all that's relevant.

Describe your Minecraft experience: Been playing Minecraft for a good 3 years now, mostly vanilla but some mods as well.

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: Fine so far. Haven't been able to find a good B-team server yet, though. Been on different servers since a couple years back.

Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: Most definitely not.

What attracted you to this particular server?  Google, mostly. Besides the stuff mentioned in the basics portion: no griefing, nothing banned, et cetera.

Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know?  Nope.

Edited by DesktopFolder

In game name: Trent365 

Timezone: Australia Melbourne time

About You: I'm 17 at the moment i turn 18 in 5 months I'm slowly starting up a career in photography i play a few games bf4,elder scrolls online when it comes out for ps4 and a few others i live in Australia

Describe your Minecraft experience: my mine craft experience arrr used to play it heaps about 3 years ago when i was 14 stopped playing for like 1 and a half years then started playing again got bored of playing normal mc so started play modded mc and hear i am 

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: never been banned from any servers played on 2 whitelisted servers recently both got shut down one didn't have the funding and the other we never herd back from the owner the one were he ran out of funding that ran for about 2 months it was so fun while it lasted 

Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: i have never been banned before i usually keep quiet on a public server but if I'm on a white listed one i love to talk while i play !

What attracted you to this particular server? I'm just looking for a server to play on with some people because i find it so boring playing by my self  

In Game Name: MikeSteg

Timezone: EST

I have been playing Minecraft for a few years now, both single player and modded vanilla server(bukkit), but as player only. I work a full time + job so I have never been interested in a staff position. I did once receive a temp ban for finding an exploit, from which I did not benefit and just forgot to notify the admins. (They were going through the logs and saw that an item had left a restricted area in my possession. I had tossed it to de-spawn by then and had forgot the incident till weeks later when it was found. Served my time without complaint and am still an active member of the server) I was most attracted to AOBT mod pack due to the building options, I like to design and build interesting houses. I am in no way a powergamer/griefer/headhunter. Since my time M-F is limited, I try to make the most of it in a positive way. Being older then most gives me a unique perspective on the game, and my life experiences shape how I play and build.

Just another update about the server. It is still down. I am still in contact with the provider, trying to get as much information as possible. We'll be moving to a different provider soon, most likely a dedicated machine.

Sorry about the downtime, and hopefully it won't be too much longer!

DesktopFolder, Trent365 , and MikeSteg - I will add you to the whitelist as soon as it is back up!

Basics: 
In game name:  KyrosVagus
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time 

About You: 

Describe your Minecraft experience:  I've been playing since ~the Nether update. I usually build for function over form then pretty things up over time, but I've been working on making things look good from the start late.

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: I've been looking for one that had a sense of community like before Minecraft became uber popular for a while now. I tend to find one, but I get turned off if the chat is nothing but people using chat speak/trash talking. 

Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: No

What attracted you to this particular server? It seems like it has a lot of potential, and I feel like you guys are taking an approach of trying to have enough people to make things interesting and never have an empty server, but not so many that the feeling of a community is hard to achieve. 

Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know?