[1.0.11a] Geo-Craft AotBT Mature/close-knit/Whitelist/no griefing No banned items/mods

my game crashes when i try and join the server :(

Can you send me a copy of your launcher's log? I'll try to help you figure out what is causing it. The log will be in your appdata folder under technic and the AotBT modpack.

There should be detailed instructions of getting the logs on the forums. Just send them to me in an email or post them on pastebin.

Basics: Been playing Minecraft since 2010 and since then I have progressed in knowledge about it. I wanted to find an AOTB server because it gets lonely playing alone and I wanted to find a great community to play with. 

In game name:
 Cobranightfall

Timezone: Eastern Standard Time

About You: I don't really like talking about myself, but I like to do sports and hang out with my friends. I am also a grade A student.

Describe your Minecraft experience:
 I love to try new things in Minecraft and I enjoy all aspects of it, whether it is building complicated contraptions or fighting hoards of Zombies

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers:
Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened:
 No I have never been banned.

What attracted you to this particular server? It looks like a great server with a great community

Anything Else?

Optional: Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know? Not really, Other than I can be a slightly evil genius at times ;)

Edited by Cobranightfall

Basics:I have been playing minecraft for about two or three years and i subscribed to Genarikb and BdoubleO100 last year and that is how i found this great mod.
In game name: acdcrocks1998

timezone: central America

About You: i like to watch YouTube while i play games and hang out with friends mainly to play games or paintball

Describe your Minecraft experience:My game experience is most building castles and forts  and i mainly playing  multiplayer becouse playing by yourself is boring at some points

Describe Your experience with Minecraft servers.Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker,but please explain what happened:No I have not been Banned

What attracted you to this particular server?no griefing and you did not state pvp i hate both of those things

Anything Else? Optional: Is there anything You'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know? is there pvp and are the people on the server nice i also have a lot of free time on week days until school starts back

basic: I just started playing and would like to join a friendly server

In Game Name: brogeezie

Time zone: Eastern US

About You: I'm a very chill person, I like to play with others but wont be bugging people

Describe your minecraft experience: I love the game and it has developed very well

Describe your minecraft experience with minecraft servers: Its fun to play with others it just sucks that people grief so much and make it to where items have to be banned.

Have you ever be banned: No

What attracted you to this particular server: That there is no griefing, no banned items and that it is whitelisted

Anything else: I cant wait to play on this server :)

Basics: I enjoy playing modded survival and I have played this pack a couple times

In game name: PlannedFluky0

Timezone: US Central

About You: I enjoy building large structures

Describe your Minecraft experience: I have had a good fun experience

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: I have good experiences

Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: No

I just saw it in the forums and it seems like a fun  server

Basics: I've been playing modded minecraft for a while and I am looking for a server to play on with friends

In game name: Talimn

Timezone: US Central

About You: I'm a relatively easygoing guy that likes to group up and have fun gathering resources and building factories.

Describe your Minecraft experience: I've been playing minecraft since beta 1.4, and modded minecraft since beta 1.7. I've played both pre- and self-assembled modpacks in single and multiplayer.

Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: I've been a member of a few whitelisted servers and even still have access to a fairly large server's access panel. I've been liked by most of the people I've played with.

Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: Not as far as I know

What attracted you to this particular server? I'm looking for a server that's less likely to be griefed as the last server I was on had issues with griefing after the grief-protection plots were reset

Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know? I have a few friends: Scion, Genjufens, and M1sterx, and we are looking for a server to play on together. We're a bit of a package deal, and will all likely hop on and add to the community if accepted, but also walk if one of us is declined. 

Basics: hi ive been playing atob for just a little while but i know my way around the mod pack
In game name: Wings_Of_Fury

Timezone: Eastern Time (US & Canada) 

About You: Calm and nice guy

My experience with minecraft is pvp servers factions and minigames and a little bit of survival.

I have never been banned before.

I just wanted a anti griefing atobt server

Edited by Wings

Basics: ? of knowledge of minecraft. Fairly extensive.
In game name: Genjufens
Timezone: Central

About You: I am a person and I enjoy living as opposed to dieing.
Describe your Minecraft experience: I have enjoyed many minecraft builds, but I am enjoying this mod most lately.
Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: I have enjoyed most of them, however those public servers lately have been really discouraging me with the level of griefing.
Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: Not banned ever.
What attracted you to this particular server? Friend, Talimn, pointed out the site and it looks legit. Desperate to get out of public servers.
Anything Else? Optional.Is there anything you'd like to ask us or you'd like to share? Is there anything important for the staff to know? Got some friends and we are all trying to play together. M1sterX, Scion28 and Talimn.

Basics:I am looking for a server to play on with friends.
In game name: M1sterx
Timezone:Us Central

About You: I like to build things and hang out with frinds
Describe your Minecraft experience: Alpha +
Describe your experience with Minecraft servers: Played many servers since alpha.
Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened:nope
What attracted you to this particular server? Its a good server to join with my coworkers
Anything Else? Me and a few other big kids are looking for a new playground.