[3.1.2] Baconfish Tekkit [24/7] [NoPvP] [Friendly] Looking for a new community, starting out!

Emotion

1. The name of your MC account: shadowquinn1974
2. How old are you? 40
3. Where do you live? Usa
4. What can you bring to the server? Laughs, thinking of doing a let's play series on old school tekkit
5. Tell us briefly about yourself: I am just an old man tht loves to play MC
6. Do you accept the rules? I sure do
7. Why do you want to apply? Looking for a server where players live near each other and just want to have fun
8. Extra details or questions? Nah

1. The name of your MC account
polot38
2. How old are you?
3. Where do you live?
USA
4. What can you bring to the server?
I'm knowledgeable about EE2
5. Tell us briefly about yourself
I like math and minecraft, and am in general a big nerd.
6. Do you accept the rules?
Yes.
7. Why do you want to apply?
I would like to play on a small tekkit server without too much pay to win.
8. Extra details or questions?
nope.

White-List apply form

1. The name of your MC account lonemaster
2. How old are you? 18
3. Where do you live? Cali
4. What can you bring to the server? Maturity, fun, experience
5. Tell us briefly about yourself I'm a recent highschool grad, and I'm going into the Navy in the Fall
6. Do you accept the rules? Yeah sure
7. Why do you want to apply? The server I was on had to shut down for a while
8. Extra details or questions? I'm bored.

1. havocrequim
2. 32
3. united states
4. i enjoy exploring and learning how to build new and cool things
5. been offline for a while and recently just got back on and looking for a really chill atmosphere and people to hang and guild with
6. yes
7. to try to find a cool server to hang out with and enjoy all the things minecraft has to offer with tekkit classic.
8. tekkit classic atm is one of my fav's

jasha0

2. How old are you?

3. Where do you live?
      United State (PST)

A helping hand and a friendly face

im 22 and played tekkit classic about 2 years ago for about a year. i like to help out but only if people need it im not very pushy

yes, they are very easy rules to abide by

looking for a whitelisted server to hang out on in my free time

I go a bit overboard with factories because i love the idea of watching things being made for you

• 2 weeks later...

Bludboy123

2. How old are you?

16 years old

3. Where do you live?

The United Arab Emirates

Friendship and peaceful fun

I'm a nice guy and I like to play video games with friends so whitelist servers provide most of my needs

Absolutely

7. Why do you want to apply?because tekkit is not as fun when you're playing with 100 players online!

I don't troll or grief so I'm a great addition to your server!

1. The name of your MC account Ethen_110
2. How old are you? 14 
3. Where do you live? US
4. What can you bring to the server? Experiance with Buildcraft, IC2, and EE
5. Tell us briefly about yourself I'm a 14 year old who listens to music and plays lots of video games
6. Do you accept the rules? Yes I do
7. Why do you want to apply? I like playing on servers better than alone in singleplayer.
8. Extra details or questions? None.

1. unrealghostgamer
2. 16
3. England
4. A lot of experience in all the different aspects of the tekkit classic mod so i can help new players get started.
5. I've been playing minecraft since it was in beta and tekkit since it was first released. I am very good with all the mods.
6. Yep, just what i was looking for.
7. I am looking for an anti-grief server where i can build what i want without the fear of it all being destroyed. 
8. I often enjoy building huge automated factories.

1. BaronessBamford
2. How old are you? 24
3. Where do you live? Canada
4. What can you bring to the server? Personally, I just enjoy relaxing while trying to create something memorable.
5. Tell us briefly about yourself. What's there to say, I'm just a fan of creating something new~
6. Do you accept the rules? Yes I do
7. Why do you want to apply? Beauty deserves to be shared!~ Hah.
8. Extra details or questions? None.

Bendystrawz12
2. How old are you?
3. Where do you live?
Maryland
Amazing buildings made out of raw creative engineering.
I love tekkit classic. I love how creative I can be, And I am tired of everybody blowing up my stuff.
Yes
Because I want to play with others (not too many), and I HATE griefers and people swearing and calling me horrible names for no reason.
Is reis minimap an acceptable mod?

EDIT: I forgot reis minimap was PART of tekkit lol.
Edited by Bendystrawz12

1. The name of your MC account- camurro9
2. How old are you? 20
3. Where do you live? London, UK
4. What can you bring to the server? knowledge of all mods, I'm very helpful, and love building a community- towns etc...
5. Tell us briefly about yourself. I'm a student, but I'm currently on my summer so I've got a lot of time to kill. 
6. Do you accept the rules? Yes
7. Why do you want to apply? As mentioned above, I've got a lot of time to kill. I need a tekkit classic server that has a nice bunch of people and isn't already too established.

• 3 weeks later...
1. The name of your MC account: Facepunch317
2. How old are you?: 14
3. Where do you live?: Baconland (Canada)
4. What can you bring to the server?: I have extensive knowledge of just about every mod in Tekkit, I'm good at logistical problems, and I can build factories (And set up a market for those bloody circuits nobody likes to make), and I'm more than happy to help.
5. Tell us briefly about yourself: I started gaming young, around the age of 4 (First game was Mechwarrior 3, loved that game), I've been playing a lot of DayZ, Arma and other military sim games, and decided I'd like to get back into Tekkit.
6. Do you accept the rules?: Mhmm
7. Why do you want to apply?: As stated above, decided I wanted to get back into Tekkit, decided on this server.

1. The name of your MC account:Lootf
2. How old are you?14
3. Where do you live?america, michigan
4. What can you bring to the server? happiness and joy
5. Tell us briefly about yourself i am mysterioussss
6. Do you accept the rules?yes
7. Why do you want to apply?so i can play an awesome whitelisted tekkit classic server
8. Extra details or questions?none

1. The name of your MC account: Blue_Trooper
2. How old are you?: 13
3. Where do you live?: Brazil
4. What can you bring to the server?: I know all the mechanics of the game, except RedPower Computer
5. Tell us briefly about yourself: A good Guy who don't get Worried with little things.
6. Do you accept the rules?: Yes.
7. Why do you want to apply?: There are Few Tekkit Classic servers, but why? Tekkit Classic is the Best ModPack!
8. Extra details or questions?: Will The server Lags/Crashs when i build Automated Fabrics?

White-List apply form

1. cavedudeman 
2. 16 yrs old
3. Vancouver, Wa.
4. I love building things and just hanging out and having a good time with others
5. I play mc and tekkit regularly, I love pizza and pasta, and I really enjoy small communities more than large ones
6. I certainly do
7. I havent found a good tekkit server in a while, and I am hoping that this might be the one I am looking for :)
8. I am an administrator on another (vanilla) server, im pretty open and straight forward about things, and i've never been banned from any server 

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: ThuBioNerd

What I can bring to the server: Myself, whatever creativity and tekknikal knowledge (see what I did there...) I possess, and hopefully a new and good addition to the community.

Some stuff about myself: I've been playing Tekkit for about 2.5 years, and I am pretty experienced with BuildCraft, IC2, EE2, and RedPower 2, but I'm definitely not a master, especially with computers, coding, etc. I need tutorials or pro help for that. I got into Tekkit because of the Yogscast, especially Duncan, and he especially opened the world of modpacks for me.

I accept the rules.

I would like to join because I have been searching and searching for god only knows how long for a non-faction/PvP/grief/raid-oriented server without basically every item removed and a good community and uptime. On the server I'll usually build a laboratory or some building in which to work, and I try to think about nature - no spamming the catalyst or mining laser. Later on, however, I may also build a factory complex and maybe get a monopoly on some complex things like electronics, but though I'll like to think of myself as an insane scientist/business man, I won't decimate huge swaths of land frequently, and on the one or two occasions where I may need to drain an ocean or such, I'll do it far away.

I have a question, are there any banned items on this server, and if so what are they?

• 5 months later...
1. The name of your MC account? Ethen_110
2. How old are you? 15
3. Where do you live? US
4. What can you bring to the server? Experiance to tekkit
5. Tell us briefly about yourself? I like playing tekkit and I really dislike griefers and people who steal from me.
6. Do you accept the rules? Yes I do.
7. Why do you want to apply? I want a good server that i can play on that doesnt lag like crazy and that i can have fun on.
8. Extra details or questions? Are there any banned items?

• 4 weeks later...

1. pgamermax

2.14/15

3.UK, London

4. Skilled at tekkit and mature player

5. I love Buildcraft and IC

6. Yes!

7.. Because i want a nice community to play with and have fun without griefers

8. Will we be able to talk via skype?

thanks for your time!

• 3 weeks later...
1. isakmar88
2. 15
3. Denmark
4. Good community and cool buildings
5. im creative and im still in primary school in a small farm village 
6. yea i have been playing on a vanilla server like this one and it worked all well. so i dont think there is any problem 
7. im hoping to play tekkit with someone else. and most of the time i like whitelisted servers with great communities
8. what plugins have the server?

1. The name of your MC account: tubsy79
2. How old are you?: 13
3. Where do you live?: UK
4. What can you bring to the server?: Cobblestone huts and humour
5. Tell us briefly about yourself: I enjoy rock music, hate players who are 7 or under and like long walks on the beach.
6. Do you accept the rules? Yes
7. Why do you want to apply? To get on the server?
8. Extra details or questions? No

1. diedud

2. I'm 15

3. I live in Australia

4. I'm always on standby to help with any project people need help with.

5. I like to consider myself as mature and quiet, I've been playing Tekkit for 2 maybe 3 years now.

6. The rules are simple and are fair to all players, I accept them.

7. Lately I've been bored of single player Tekkit (especially after 2 years), I hope to find a server that can refresh my Tekkit experience.

8. How many slots?  

• 3 months later...
1. The name of your MC account- Carbonsparrow
2. How old are you? - 14
3. Where do you live? - U.S.
4. What can you bring to the server? - More fluid community, as I can help enforcing the rules. Also, I want to make the experience enjoyable for everyone.
5. Tell us briefly about yourself - As Tekkit was the only way I was willing to download mods, I fell in love with it instantly. As tekkit has evolved so much, I play tekkit classic to retreat to the days I was, and still am, most familiar with.
6. Do you accept the rules? - Yes. The rules seem basic, and I agree with them completely.
7. Why do you want to apply? - I want to play on a relatively selective server, as trolls, hackers, etc. Can ruin servers easily. I also want to find a server that has a somewhat bountiful landscape, as to not be picked clean as soon as I join. ;)
8. Extra details or questions? - No. I understand the concept of the server quite well.