Whitelisted Tekkit Lite - No banned items

Name: Patrick

IGN: TriiGuhZ

Description: Canadian who's always in a good mood. Can play by myself as well as with others. I joke around frequently and I keep up to date with many ongoing things (sports, politics, hot dog eating contests). I'm always interested in new things and experiences, I'm always open to more advice (it can't hurt) and I'm often happy to talk to as well as to help with anything.

Tekkit Lite/General Mod Experience: I've been playing modded minecraft for about a year now, I've explored Tekkit Lite the most, considering it was the first mod pack I've ever used. I've been into Tekkit as well as Hexxit, Era do Futuro and Feed the Beast. I have a lot of experience with Thermal Expansion, Industrial Craft and Applied Energistics.

Have you ever griefed or stolen before on another server? This account might have, but I didn't. (See, this account used to be a friend's)

Steam: none

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Name: Jak
*IGN: dreamkid58
Description of yourself: Just a lad looking for a laugh and to make some friends on a tekkit server. 
*Tekkit Lite/general mod experience: just played solo really
Have you ever griefed or stolen before on another server?: nope, boring
*Skype or Steam (you may PM this to me if you wish to keep it private): I'll Pm you

IGN: llamaman5000

Discription: I live on Oahu, Hawaii. Im currenently a senior in highschool now.

Tekkit Lite/mod expierience: I played tekkit lite for quite a while, and wanted to join a server that seemed good

griefed/stolen?: Nope. Unless it was a pvp server then I've raided a few times, other than that I've been a good boy.

IGN: HueyTheGod

Description of yourself: I am a web designer and developer who enjoys light. laid back gaming.

Tekkit Lite/general mod experience: About 1 month, but I have the ropes down.

Have you ever griefed or stolen before on another server?: Kind of a silly question. No.

Skype or Steam (you may PM this to me if you wish to keep it private):

Steam: HueyTheGod

Name: David

*IGN: Thekingkitty

Description of yourself: relaxed and just trying to have some fun with some people

*Tekkit Lite/general mod experience: I know a good balance of all mods.

Have you ever griefed or stolen before on another server?: Nope.

*Skype or Steam (you may PM this to me if you wish to keep it private): Steam: NoFeelz 

Name:Matt Salter

*IGN: thrillrider78

Description of yourself: im a nice person, i like building, and helping others 

*Tekkit Lite/general mod experience: i am pro at mfr(once had 100x100 auto tree farm), ic2, thermal expansion, and applied energistics, im pretty decent with the other mods but still have to learn with them.

Have you ever griefed or stolen before on another server?: NEVER i would never as that just ruins the gameplay for the other person

*Skype or Steam (you may PM this to me if you wish to keep it private): thrillrider78 (skype)

Edited by thrillrider78

Name mike

IGN evilsanta42

age 13 simple guy who is done with being griefed and stolen from on bigger servers

tekkit experince i have played this mod pack since it came out i have been planing sp for ever because i would always get greifed

never greifed on servers i only got greifed

steam Fourtrax8

Name:Spencer

IGN:granby2009

Description; Just a guy from Ohio that enjoys playing Minecraft, a lot.

Tekkit Lite/ General Mod Experience: Played Tekkit with my friend on a different server for a good two months for at least 4 hours a day along with FTB for the past 6 months. So quite a lot of experience with mods, I mostly enjoy all the stuff you can do with EE

Have you ever griefed or stolen before on another server?: No

Name: David

*IGN: davidmo3

Description of yourself: I like small casual servers with a good community. I have about 5 years of minecraft experience total so I consider myself advanced

*Tekkit Lite/general mod experience: 3 years, I know most mods in and out.

Have you ever griefed or stolen before on another server?: No.

*Skype or Steam (you may PM this to me if you wish to keep it private): skype = davidmo104 steam well idk it FULLY myself so ill have to add you.

Edited by Lagarfa

IGN: APineAppleMist

Desc: I've been playing many mod packs that is shown on the Technic Launcher. I wanted to search for a server that gives that old minecraft feeling, a server that keeps me intrigued to keep playing. Griefing is fun in faction servers but I don't tend to do it in a server that might ban me.

Name: Alik Volkov

*IGN: Aliksup

Description of yourself: I like Minecraft.  I'm a quiet person, but I like friendship. (I watch MLP so I know a lot about friendship.)I'd consider myself friendly and nice. I really don't like it when people grief 'cause that's too much for me. I'm happy I finally found a quiet little server to play on. I really hope I can get on the white-list. I promise that I will never grief, steal, or break any rules. I promise I'll do everything well. I give things to players of they lost many things. I am very good at IC2 electricity as wellIf I can record YouTube videos that would be great.  I won't advertise it on your server though.  But I will give this server credit on my videos if I can. My friends' and my YouTube Channel is in this link: https://www.youtube.com/user/hittysstudios .

*Tekkit Lite/general mod experience: I'm good at electricity with EU, I like force fields so I want to make one. I build pretty houses and labs and all that kind of stuff but NEVER a nuclear reactor or nuke because I don't want to destroy the server.

Have you ever griefed or stolen before on another server?: No, but I was griefed myself and I was stolen from before. That's why I came here.

*Skype or Steam: Is this necessary? But here you go, my Skype Account: alik.volkov1

I really hope I'll be allowed on this server! Thanks!

Edited by Aliksup

Name: Patrick

*IGN: 892927

Description of yourself: I am a very serious person when I first meet someone, but I will loosen up after a while, I have a good sense of humor even though I don't act like it, and my voice is very high pitched for my age so I don't blame you if you doubt my age. (My skype age is like 25 or something stupid because I always do at least 18 so as not to be blocked out of anything)

*Tekkit Lite/general mod experience: I began playing tekkit before the launcher came out, when you had to install all of the mods manually (Holy crap that was annoying) But I have been playing pretty much every mod in the launcher since when it first came out.

Have you ever griefed or stolen before on another server?: I stole some solar panels and a macerator from a blown up base, don't really think they were being used though...

Skype or Steam (you may PM this to me if you wish to keep it private): Skype: pwalker892927

Name: You can call me Jay

IGN: agent02

Description of myself: Well to put it simply I'm a pretty fun yet mature guy. I'm looking for a small server with mature people to build with and this looks like just the place. 

Experience: Honestly I don't have much experience with tekkit lite specifically but I do have much with tekkit classic so I am familiar with most of the mods. 

Have I ever griefed before: No, not that i can remember

Name: Benedikt (German dude ;D)

*IGN: witzler99

Description of yourself: I really like Tekkit Lite because theres so many to build and make machines! I build often with my friends (like a megaproject or so) and play 3-6 hours per day on ONE server.

*Tekkit Lite/general mod experience: I play Tekkit Lite sience 2012 and craftet EVERY item one time at least. I always build a storage system and a outsource system with Black hole chest (if it's not activatet than with chest but very laggy!). I really like Mystcraft and can do cool worlds with it (if it's activatet).

Have you ever griefed or stolen before on another server?: I have often do that with my friends a year ago, but I would never do that again, because I have now an own server with my friends but not the best :/

Wish: It would be really, really nice if you can make that my friends can join too! Than we will play every week, 24 hours a day on this really cool server ;)

Information: We have an own Teampseak 3 too, if you want to join (and sorry if I have made many writting mistakes, I'm german but I really want to join :D)

• 2 weeks later...

*IGN: warforever5

Description of yourself: i am 11 but i will prove i am mature i find single player minecraft very boring and i love a community feel i hope u can over look the fact that i am 11.

*Tekkit Lite/general mod experience: tons i am a master at ic2 and almost all other mods and excel at like i said ic2 i have over 3 years minecraft experience and about 1 and a half of ftb and tekkit.

Have you ever griefed or stolen before on another server?: once but that was when i was 4 days on minecraft and my friend said and i quote "its alright its what everyone does". and i have also griefed on war servers and servers where u are supposed to grief.

*Skype or Steam (you may PM this to me if you wish to keep it private): my skype is acaron1232

pleased accept my application if u do i look forward to having fun with u on the server. :)

*IGN: dragon20074                        

Description of yourself: I’m going to school for web design and love video games.

*Tekkit Lite/general mod experience: I’m new to tekkit lite. I know some of the basics because I have been messing with it for a few weeks. However; I learn quick and have been playing Minecraft for years! I have used some different doctor who modes in the past but they were not as fun as tekkit.

Have you ever griefed or stolen before on another server?: Never. Why would you?  It takes the fun from the game.

*Skype or Steam (you may PM this to me if you wish to keep it private): I can pm you the name

Name: Ratchet but you can call me RTB

*IGN: BenBest1

Description of yourself:   well..  i am a mature guy.  I certainly don't rage on games , I amn't a full time Seruios person

*Tekkit Lite/general mod experience: Tekkit lite , Not much but i have been playing around for a while , Other mod experience . Hexxit , Blood and Bones

Have you ever griefed or stolen before on another server?: Griefed ? Nope , Stolen ? Yup , I Got stolen alot.

*Skype or Steam (you may PM this to me if you wish to keep it private): My skype is : RatchetTB. Steam : 1337Nicolas. ( If you aren't Connor i amn't planning on adding you.)

• 2 weeks later...

Name:Jeremy

*IGN:Jee55

Description of yourself:im Canadiant (Quebecquois) i speak englis french and spanisch

*Tekkit Lite/general mod experience:I am experienced in tekkit lite and i want give my knowledge whit other

Have you ever griefed or stolen before on another server?:no never i am a good personne

Name: Gianpiero 

Minecraft Name: Kergar87

*IGN: None

Description of yourself: Italian, with a thing for underground bases with lots of secret doors, protected locations and stuff.

*Tekkit Lite/general mod experience: It would be shorter to say what I still have to try of it: Mystcraft, Computercraft and maybe something else that I can't recall now.

Have you ever griefed or stolen before on another server?: The closer thing I did to griefing was correcting a geothermal generators setup that made the whole server lag. Since I added some components with my own materials and solved the problem, I'm not sure it can be considered Griefing.

*Skype or Steam (you may PM this to me if you wish to keep it private): I wish to keep it private.

Edited by Kergar

• 2 weeks later...

*IGN:kingminecraft988

Description of yourself: i am male and love minecraft! i like using mercenary and i turn it off when i disconnect so no lag for others! i never swear or be mean i am nice and enjoy to interact with others, and i have never, and will never greaf! 

*Tekkit Lite/general mod experience: played a lot with tekkit and tekkit light, had a server with my friend but they stopped it :( so looking for a new one to play

Have you ever griefed or stolen before on another server?: a big N O

*Skype or Steam (you may PM this to me if you wish to keep it private): skype chris.tasker27

Name: John

GameName: XxShadowMan12xX

Description: I'm currently a 13 year old looking for a small community to join, I think I will have a blast on this server!

Tekkit Experience: I Currently Played Tekkit Classic, Tekkit Light, And Tekkit I'm very experienced with some of the mods, But not all.

Greifing Or Stealing: Only on faction servers in default bukkit servers that allow to do so.

Edited by XxEnderMan12xX

*IGN: warforever5

Description of yourself: i am 11 but i will prove i am mature i find single player minecraft very boring and i love a community feel i hope u can over look the fact that i am 11.

*Tekkit Lite/general mod experience: tons i am a master at ic2 and almost all other mods and excel at like i said ic2 i have over 3 years minecraft experience and about 1 and a half of ftb and tekkit.

Have you ever griefed or stolen before on another server?: once but that was when i was 4 days on minecraft and my friend said and i quote "its alright its what everyone does". and i have also griefed on war servers and servers where u are supposed to grief.

*Skype or Steam (you may PM this to me if you wish to keep it private): my skype is acaron1232

pleased accept my application if u do i look forward to having fun with u on the server. :)

----------------

I Love your application I hope you get accepted, You're spelling and grammar is fathomable unlike other children from the age 11 and under.

Edited by XxEnderMan12xX

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons