Hello.

I am trying to set up a small Big Dig Server for my friends, nothing special. But I am having issues with getting it to work. I click on the launch.bat file, but I get this:

"C:Users[censored]DesktopBig Dig Server>java -Xmx3G -Xms2G -jar BigDig.jar nogui 'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

C:Users[censored]DesktopBig Dig Server>pause

Press any key to continue  .  .  ."

After this I attempted to run server as normal, not after putting the BigDig.jar file into the minecraft_server.jar. I then attempted to run the server through localhost, to which the server started up as normal, but when attempting to place a modded item, it would dissipear from the inventory, and would not appear on the ground. When clicking on it in NEI, it would say "No such item as Item ID #"

If there is any help you can offer me, it is greatly appreciated. Thank you.