Do not be racist

No stealing

Do not trash talk people

PLEASE COPY THE FORM BELOW

In Game Name:

Timezone:

About you:

Describe your Minecraft experience:

Have you ever been banned? if yes why?-Doesn't mean you will be declined automatically:

Why pick this server from the rest of the servers on here:

How long can you be on Minecraft usually:

In Game Name:epicdude2000th

Timezone:englands

About you:im friendly and allway trying to help people on the survars

Describe your Minecraft experience:good redstoner and scincesit

Have you ever been banned? if yes why?-Doesn't mean you will be declined automatically:no

Why pick this server from the rest of the servers on here: it does`nt look like anyone whated me so plz accept

How long can you be on Minecraft usually: from when i get back from school to when i go to bed

IGN: jaxn7799

Timezone: EST

About you: Im very friendy good with mods and like to help out the community

Describe your minecraft experience: i have played minecraft for a while and i can help out with any problems anyone has because i have a great understanding of the game

Have I ever been banned: No

Why pick this server: It looks nice and I like to play on multiple server and most public ones are very bad

How long will I be on minecraft: 2+ hours a day

In Game Name: RYANvsSTACEYXD

Timezone: GMT +0

About you: I am a young minecraft player that wants to have fun and i am also a youtuber (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrs-CRPnPhMbIvqnrnXty2w)

Describe your Minecraft experience: Good but alot of hackers and greifers!

Have you ever been banned? if yes why?-Doesn't mean you will be declined automatically: NO!

Why pick this server from the rest of the servers on here: Because there will hopefully be griefers and hackers

How long can you be on Minecraft usually: 4-5 hours a day

In Game Name: assasin97

Timezone: Central Time Zone/USA

About you: I have played minecraft for 3 years and I love helping out people with their new servers

Describe your Minecraft experience: I have been playing since Beta version 1.4 and i have played AOTBT for about 3 months now

Have you ever been banned? if yes why?-Doesn't mean you will be declined automatically: Yes i have once, i joined the admin blew up spawn than banned. I dont know thats just what happened....

Why pick this server from the rest of the servers on here: This server is perfect for me, no stealing and no griefing. I have been looking for a server like this for a while now.

How long can you be on Minecraft usually: I can ususally be on +3 hours a day

In Game Name: assasin97

Timezone: Central Time Zone/USA

About you: I have played minecraft for 3 years and I love helping out people with their new servers

Describe your Minecraft experience: I have been playing since Beta version 1.4 and i have played AOTBT for about 3 months now

Have you ever been banned? if yes why?-Doesn't mean you will be declined automatically: Yes i have once, i joined the admin blew up spawn than banned. I dont know thats just what happened....

Why pick this server from the rest of the servers on here: This server is perfect for me, no stealing and no griefing. I have been looking for a server like this for a while now.

How long can you be on Minecraft usually: I can ususally be on +3 hours a day

I also have a buddy that is my partner that I play with:

his In Game Name is: Lord_Nikkon

if you add me please add him, he is very loyal and we are best friends, me and him have been trying to find a server with a nice community for a while now.

Thanks for reading! :D

In Game Name:Trey11242002

Timezone: Eastern time zone

About you: Im a funny and weird kid who enjoys minecraft

Describe your Minecraft experience: Ive been playing for about 3 years but bteam from the day it came out

Have you ever been banned? if yes why?-Doesn't mean you will be declined automatically: No i do as im told 

Why pick this server from the rest of the servers on here: Because this seems like a good community for me to record for my youtube channel on :)

How long can you be on Minecraft usually: Anytime usualy cause its summer

In Game Name:xWAFFLLESx

Timezone:eastern USA

About you:I'm very active play a bunch of sports great grades in an ib(advanced)program in my high school great grades

Describe your Minecraft experience:I have minecraft on very version possible except for android. But I have on ios

Have you ever been banned? if yes why?-Doesn't mean you will be declined automatically:have not been banned. will not be banned mainly because I'm a goodie goodie and try to follow rules as best as possible

Why pick this server from the rest of the servers on here: I wanted a community not server I am playing on a server right now I'm just sad that I have no one to talk to it's more of a single player world with a chat box and if you need help and ask you might get it

How long can you be on Minecraft usually: depends on the day because I might be working but usually can be on for an hour at a time but multiple times a day. Basically I'm usually on daily.

Ps I will do anything possible to get on this server and help out just ask me my email is [email protected]

Have a nice day :)

In Game Name:Bro x Legend

Timezone:GMT+1

About you:I'm nice and polite, I like to help others and to play Minecraft as often as possible

Describe your Minecraft experience:Playing since early Alpha, good architect and constructor of difficult buildings and redstone circuits

Have you ever been banned? if yes why?-Doesn't mean you will be declined automatically:No I was never banned

Why pick this server from the rest of the servers on here:I wanted to play on a small server where you can play nice with ohers without annoying people, this server seemed nice to me and exactly  like the one I was looking for

How long can you be on Minecraft usually: about 5 days a week and then about 2 hours on weekends 4

Edited by Bro x Legend

Hey,my name is Manuel, but u can call me Brisi like everyone else do ;D

In Game Name:Brisi

Timezone:GMT+1

About you:I like to help people who need help and just like to test out these huge modpack

Describe your Minecraft experience: Always had fun with friends in minecraft and I always dreamed of a modpack like this

Have you ever been banned? if yes why?-Doesn't mean you will be declined automatically:Nope

Why pick this server from the rest of the servers on here:40 slots sound like not to much and not to few. Also important was that there's no griefing and no banned items

How long can you be on Minecraft usually: in the afternoons, on some days only after 6 pm or later cause of school 

In Game Name: dledger

About you: I love playing video games, board games and card games and I enjoy helping others so long as they don't annoy me.

Describe your Minecraft experience: I've been playing Minecraft since indev, and have always loved the creation aspect, I find un-modded survival quite boring, but I do enjoy Attack of the B-team.

Have you ever been banned? if yes why?-Doesn't mean you will be declined automatically: No.

Why pick this server from the rest of the servers on here: This server is fairly new, and seems to be a good server community from what the other people joining have seemed to be like.

How long can you be on Minecraft usually: During the weekdays 3-6 hours, and weekends almost all day.

In Game Name: Headroxx

About you: Im normaly play alot of tekkit and bf4 (on ps4) im shy but i tend to warm up after a wile

Describe your Minecraft experience: Alot of Tekkit, AOTBT is something new for me so im giving it a try

Have you ever been banned? if yes why?-Doesn't mean you will be declined automatically: Nope

Why pick this server from the rest of the servers on here: no banned items, and 40 player slots (not to big, and not to small)

How long can you be on Minecraft usually: just about every day for a few hours

Hello ! Before everything i have to tell you that i'm french, i'm still learning english, so please be nice if i do some mistakes ^^

(and if i say something unusual, tell me)

In Game Name: _Fangilus_

Timezone: Same as England

About you: I like playing minecraft, and i wanna go deeper playing some mods. I'll probably ask lots of questions about the mods i didn't understand (I have a very little experience with it), but if it disturbs i won't. I like playing with people too, discuss, ext ... 

Describe your Minecraft experience: I have been playing minecraft since lots of time, and i'm searching modpacks to change the basic game 

Have you ever been banned? No i haven't 

Why pick this server from the rest of the servers on here: Because it's a survival/no grief one, and that there is still a little community, and because the modpack is hard for my computer, so i want to try it on a server 

How long can you be on Minecraft usually: about 3H

Thanks !

In Game Name: LeDwoazn

Timezone: Belgium

About you: My name is Thomas, I study computer science and I love me some minecraft ;)

Describe your Minecraft experience: Started playing minecraft in December 2012 and I love watching BdoubleO100 and some other youtubers playing AOTB. I have played AOTB for a few weeks now in a single player world but I'd like to play with some other players. 

Have you ever been banned? if yes why?-Doesn't mean you will be declined automatically: No

Why pick this server from the rest of the servers on here: To be honest, I've applied at a few to get a quicker response :)

How long can you be on Minecraft usually: Probably just a few hours a day. Whenever I can and feel like playing.

In Game Name: cliggy93

Timezone: GMT (Ireland)

About you: Im a good asset to any server. My last server recently broke up due to school exams so i need a new server to play on

Describe your Minecraft experience: I love MInecraft but vanilla has gotten a bit boring i need something new and AOTBT is that :)

Have you ever been banned? if yes why?-Doesn't mean you will be declined automatically: Nope

Why pick this server from the rest of the servers on here: A lot of people submitting so theres a good chance there will be a continuous flow of people on the server

How long can you be on Minecraft usually: Anywhere between 1-5 hours after that i feel i deserve a break :P

In Game Name:Howler4538

Timezone:Dunno, Minnesota timezone I guess?

About you: I'm a average kid with very little non-electronic social life. Thats about it.

Describe your Minecraft experience:I have been playing for a while but got tired of singleplayer,even modded, and now I'm looking for a sever.

Have you ever been banned? if yes why?-Doesn't mean you will be declined automatically: Yes, I have been baned as I was playing on a server with my sis and than sum guys started being sexist so I swore at them and then I got baned

Why pick this server from the rest of the servers on here: I chose this server because it seems like it has a good community and its whitelist so pissheads cant get on

How long can you be on Minecraft usually: It changes as I am not allowed on during weekends but normaly I can put in an hour and a half of time

In Game Name: Tminson

About you: father of 2 just looking for a multiplayer bteam server to enjoy

Describe your minecraft experience: overall been nice few rough servers with rude people and hackers.

Have you ever been banned: no

Why pick this server from the rest of the servers on here: server seems to be the most likely to thrive.

How long can you be on minecraft usually: everyday most days I can put in about 5-8 hours