• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Nixerent
      I have created a modpack and when i click play it install everything but when it gets to "Installing Minecraft Assets" it says 0% and then closes the launcher as to start the game but then the launcher opens again!
      fml-client-latest.log: https://pastebin.com/PSxgwyNt
    • By Marshenn
      Hello there. I made a server for some of my friends and I to play on. The problem is that our skins don't show and I have no clue how to fix it. I've already changed it to online mode in the server.properties. I dont know if it has something to do with the fact that the modpack is 1.6.4. Any solution would help, thanks.
    • By EpicrafterHD
      Hey, my name is EpicrafterHD
      a friend and I start a tekkit server, only we can use some help with building and more things.  
      Please send me a prive mail or Add my skype: EpicrafterHD
    • By ballinforeal11
      I have come back to minecraft after a break of about 2 years and redownloaded the technic laucher to find that the staff/ updating the modpacks is inexistent. There been no new ones and the last update for one was about a year ago. Just wondering is this laucher dead...... What happened to it?
    • By Heimdall_
      I am trying to download the 1.7.10 pack from the Technic Launcher and I keep receiving the following message: Error unzipping a file for the following pack: The 1.7.10 Pack Attempting to extract file the-1710-pack-0.9.7.zip, but it did not exist. Please consult the mudpack author. I checked the mod pack's website and it is currently telling me that no connection to database could be established I was wondering if this is why I am not able to download it and if it is not the issue what is and how would I fix it