Sign in to follow this  
WhoStoleMyMix

Fixes to Technic Flickering, messed up mods, etc.

Hello guys and gals! I have been trying to find a fix all day and I have finally found one and I want to share it with you!

If you are having trouble playing Technic because the mods are messing up or the game keeps rapidly freezing and unfreezing and/or the graphics are just flickering, you have come to the right place. Here are a few fixes:

1) Update your graphics card. 

2) Update windows.

and 3) If those two don't work, delete minecraft and technic. Download both of them again. Now, right click Minecraft. Look for properties and click that. Look for the compatibility tab and click that and then switch the compatibility to windows 7 even if you have another version of windows[i have windows 8.1 and it worked for me.] Do the same with Technic. This should get Technic up and running without any flaws!

Have fun playing Technic! :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By KUHMM_DUMPSTER
      when i launch hexxit everything is just fine but when i enter a world after a few minutes the game crashes can someone help me out please?
    • By FATKRAKENCaTS
      When I try and get on to my friends server recently, it says 
      "Internal exception: java.io.IOException: Bad packet id 72"
      I'm not sure what to do. I've tried deleting the mod-pack and reinstalling, signing out of my account on the Technic launcher, and him resetting the server,  but it  just does the same thing. I have tried searching the web but came to no conclusion why it does this. So here I am with an account, asking for help. 😢😬 The version/release is 1.6.4. But yeah any help would be great! The computer I am using is a mac if that helps.
    • By LittleEavan
      Hiya hiya! 

So I believe Dropbox has made it so only those with Dropbox Pro+ can edit their download links (from the 0 to 1). 

I'm currently looking for alternatives, but haven't gotten any that I've tested to work for me.

So far I've tried Mediafire, Google Drive, and OneDrive. If any of these worked for you, please help me out by telling me as to how you managed to do so! If none of these worked for you and something else other then the listed did (that is free), please inform me. Thank you!

~LIttleEavan
      Naturally this should be compatible with Technic, I'm not looking for a manual download o_O
    • By 123321123321
      error downloading a file for the following pack blightfall 
      failed to download https://libraries.minecraft.net/tv/twitch/twitch-exterial-platform/4.5/twitch-external-platform-4.5-natives-windows-64.jar

please consult the modpack autor 
      pls help 
      Have a nice day
    • By [email protected]
      Hello well my Technic launcher is infinitely in offline mode like this was out of the blue bugged and just don't think modpack anymore and not even low would be able to take it out? can't solve it