I've been having an issue with technic launcher as it won't launch anything, it will simply load then the program refreshes and nothing happens, minecraft by itself can launch just fine with no problems but technic won't for some reason, I've done just about everything including:
1. Reinstalling Technic
2. Reinstalling java (64 bit)
3. Reinstalling Minecraft
4. snooping around the files
Technic also doesn't leave me with any error messages, it just flashes and goes back to pretending it never did anything in the first place
By Lord Ptolemy
If you're looking to have your Technic Platform or Forum account deleted you can request their deletion by following the instructions below:
Technic Platform Account
1. Login into your platform account at https://www.technicpack.net/login
2. Click on your profile picture in the top right of the window
3. Click on the button called "Report User"
4. For the "Report Reason" select "Other reason (Describe in detail in below box)" in the dropdown.
5. For the "Describe the problem " write "I request that my Technic platform account be deleted."
Technic Forum Account
1. Login into your forum account at https://forums.technicpack.net/login/
2. Click on the "Reply to this topic" button in the top right of this thread.
3. In the reply box write "I request that my Technic forum account be deleted."
4. Click on the "Submit Reply" button to the bottom right of the box.
Frequent Issues & Answers
I don't have access to my X account, but still want my account deleted.
Until you have access to your account there's nothing that can be done.
I've been looking into terrain control for my own antics, but i havent seen how blightfall is able to generate custom structures and NPCs with it. all i have seen is how to create the biomes and such. furthermore the terrain control folder in blightfall is empty
does anyone know how they did it?