1. hargaita

hargaita

• Similar Content

• By Lord Ptolemy
      If you're looking to have your Technic Platform or Forum account deleted you can request their deletion by following the instructions below:

Technic Platform Account
      1. Login into your platform account at https://www.technicpack.net/login
      2. Click on your profile picture in the top right of the window

3. Click on the button called "Report User" 

4. For the "Report Reason" select "Other reason (Describe in detail in below box)" in the dropdown.
      5. For the "Describe the problem " write "I request that my Technic platform account be deleted."

Technic Forum Account
      1. Login into your forum account at https://forums.technicpack.net/login/
      2. Click on the "Reply to this topic" button in the top right of this thread.
      3. In the reply box write "I request that my Technic forum account be deleted."
      4. Click on the "Submit Reply" button to the bottom right of the box.

Frequent Issues & Answers
      I don't have access to my X account, but still want my account deleted.
      Until you have access to your account there's nothing that can be done.
    • By kepler68
      I've been looking into terrain control for my own antics, but i havent seen how blightfall is able to generate custom structures and NPCs with it. all i have seen is how to create the biomes and such. furthermore the terrain control folder in blightfall is empty
       does anyone know how they did it? 
    • By Gilser
      Ok, so i was launcing Technic when it said, " An error occured while attempting to reach authserver.mojang.com" and i have no idea what to do i tried everything. Does anybody know how to fix this?

• By DarkMetaknight
      Do updates count as more Downloads? Or is it only the initial installation that counts?
      I ask this because I want to know if dividing Runs by Downloads is an accurate way to calculate plays per install. (In other words, the rate a player sticks around.)