ForceOfHell

AttackBTeam whitelist Server! NEW AND LOOKING FOR PLAYERS!

Owner,

Please respond to this. In tinkers' construct, the cutlass is a hidden weapon. It is made with a full guard pattern, which is found in villages. Due to villages being disabled, it is now impossible to get a cutlass. Please, if you can find a way to construct one or cheat one in for the server, I would appreciate it.

~Gad

IGN: A_Fat_Hobo_101

Experience with AOTBT: Not much with the actual pack but I am very familiar with many of the mods

Personality: A generally nice guy who enjoys building

Building skills: I am pretty good at building its definitely my favorite part of minecraft

Reason for acceptance: I would like to be accepted because I want to play on a server where everybody is friendly and there isn't tons of banned items and people spamming chat.

Favorite mod: Hmm... that's a hard one I would say its a tie between Biome's O Plenty, Chisel, and Tinkers Construct

Donating: If I enjoy the sever I may donate.

Accepting terms and conditions: I A_Fat_Hobo accept the rules and will abide by them

Just as a final question is there any banned items?

1. In game name: Z1lla2oo

2. Age: 14

3. Experience with AOTBT: I mess around with it. Try out each mod to see which ones I like which is many so far. So I would have to say I have a lot of experience but still learning!

4. Skype name: Dont currently have a skype as of yet.

5. Personality: Generous, able to listen to anyone's problems, OCD about most things, Caring, Smart.

6. Good at Building?: I would have to say I am decent at building but not an expert

7.Why should you be accepted?: I basically just want a server with people who are willing to share and care. I personally hate people who grief my buildings and steal all my stuff I worked hard on getting! But I am a nice girl who is quiet and willing to help others in need.

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself (Optional): I am quiet and shy at first, but once you get to know me I am a wild one xD

9. Favorite mod in the modpack: Witchery, Tinker's construct, Mr. Crayfish's furniture mod, Chisel, Microblocks

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server to stay afloat? (Decision will not affect whitelist): I guess if the server really needs the money I will donate but only till then will I help out.

I, ZillyZoo, have red the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor

Edited by ZillyZoo

1. In Game Name: Bosscuts

2. Age: 16

3. Experience with AOTBT: A Lot!

4. Skype Name: bosscerroscer

5. Personality: Joking type. Not a person who goes crazy with pranks but I will mess around with people sometimes.

6. Good at Building?: Yes

7. Why should you be accepted?: I love Attack of the B-Team and I love minecraft. I also love building so If you ever need a builder I'm your man!

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): Not much. I'm starting football/school soon so I might be on a lot less.

9. Favorite mod in the pack:  I'd have to say the GalacticCraft mods because it's fun to explore space and I love building space stations that amaze people!

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): Yeah

I, Bosscuts, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

1. In Game Name: TheUltraGnom

2. Age:15

3. Experience with AOTBT: i played in other servers that is now cloes for a month long 

4. Skype Name: maxim.subotin

5. Personality: I am friendly and funny , and i realy like to play im minecraft servers 

6. Good at Building?: Yesss !!

7. Why should you be accepted?: cuz the other servers are now cloes

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): I love sushi :D

9. Favorite mod in the pack: Withchery !

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): no, i dont have money right now . sorry :(

I, _TheUltraGnom_, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

1. In Game Name: simon12321

2. Age: 13

3. Experience With ATOTBT: Tons, I've played on multiple whitelisted servers, and have focused on many of the major mods before.

4. Skype Name: mr.bunnyface12321

5. Personality: Friendly, helpful, slightly mischiveous, enjoys working with others

6. Good at Building: Fairly good. I'm no dirt shack noob, but certainly not any fancy mansion pro.

7. Why should we accept you: I can be an asset to the community, and am fun to be around. And I need a good, small whitelisted server to really enjoy ATOTBT.

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself (optional): I'm staff on a vanilla server, and am more mature than you would expect a 13 year old to be.

9. Favorite mod in the pack: Witchery and Thermal Expansion! (They are equal)

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat? I don't have much money on my Paypal, so no, sorry =(

I, Simon12321, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honour.

Edited by simon12321

Orange: question.

Green: awnser.

In Game Name:

InfectedGrass

14, but mature for my age ^^

Experience with AOTBT:

I'm playing AOTBT since a while, i don't know about every mods, but i can be slightly call a PGM

Skype Name:

InfectedGrass, but keep in mind that i speak english, but my first tongue is french :)

Personality:

playfull, responsable, i allways have in mind: ''can i have somes diamonds plz? no.'' so i try to be the most

generous to others as i'd like them to be whit me ^^ 

Good at Building?:

Yep (just saying that i'm really good whit microblock)

Why should you be accepted?:

because i'm really good at minecraft, i'm fun to play whit, and i'll play a lots on the server, making structures

that, i hope, people will like :D

Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional):

i got promoted HELPER whitout asking on an other AOTBT server because i was helpfull and people liked me

Favorite mod in the pack:

totally witchery, i can be the ChimmeneySwift on your server, but whit a bit more knowledge

Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist):

No sorry, i already done whit an other server and i ''lost'' a lots of money doing that

because he was an AOTBT server, and now he changed for an other mod that i dont play :/

I, InfectedGrass, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

i really hope i get accepted, and if i do, please send me a message on skype, or my e-mail is:

[email protected]

Edited by InfectedGrass

in game: fungirl99

experience with aotbt: I know the mods really well

Skype name: personal

personality: funny. friendly, caring

good at building: i am not good but bad ether

why should I be accepted: I will be willing to help people and I will be very kind to people

anything you need to know: never been banned

favorite mod pack: ticker constructed

will I donate: I will only donate if I really love the server and been on it for awhile

I fungirl99 have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor

fungirl99

1. In Game Name:Freakless_Oaxs

2. Age:16

3. Experience with AOTBT:2 months-ish

4. Skype Name:Spencock

5. Personality:Generous, Creative.

6. Good at Building?: Hell to the yes.

7. Why should you be accepted?:I should be accepted to become white listed because, I'm a great builder and I would be an active player

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional):No.

9. Favorite mod in the pack:Forge Microblocks (namely because it greatly expands my options for building)

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist):Depends on the amount

I,Freakless_Oaxs/Freakly, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

Edited by Freakless_Oaxs

1. In Game Name: Quebe1.

2. Age: 10 (Don't be worried i can be a little agressive some times >.<.

3. Experience with AOTBT: I try to play it but my friends never play it.

4. Skype Name: quebe3 (Don't Call Me)

5. Personality: Questionable, Angry when enraged, Some of the time kind.

6. Good at Building?: I stink at building :/.

7. Why should you be accepted?: Trying to find new servers to play and try.

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): I get very angry when i get teased, enraged

9. Favorite mod(s) in the pack: Morph, Natura, Tropicraft, Weather mod (Forgot Name Of Mod) and GALACTICRAFT :D (i want to have items to get to space :3)

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): Sorry no fund card/money :( (cashless $

I, Quebe1, have read the rules and have accepted them with pride and honor.

P.S. I love Galacticraft so can i please start off with all the blocks that give energy/power, air, ect. (Optional)

P.S.S Is there world restart?

P.S.S.S Anyways thanks for having the time to read this! :sax:

1. In-Game Name: dr0idkeep3r

2. Age: a decade (10)

3. Experience with AOTBT:I've seen a lot of mod reviews for the mods, and iv'e used a lot of them, i've seen genny and bdubs use them, so i have a lot of "liquid experience" get it? aaaand i suck goodbye.

4. Skype name: I know this might not let me join, but i cant make an acount. i lie about my age, it doesn't work, i make myself 30, it doesn't work, I know the age is the only problem because its the only thing in red. its really weird. look at this: http://dr0idkeep3r.imgur.com/all/

5. Personality: Well i think i'm funny, (thats what the peeps at school say) serious and not serious, stops when is told to, kind, focused, clever, smart.

6. Good at Building?:

YES!!! I watch a few of Bdubs' episodes, he's a good builder, and some of my favorite AotB mods are building mods.

7. Why should you be accepted?: I've been looking for a small AotB server for a while now, and this one seems like just what i wanted, i watch generikbs' AotB LPs, so i have lots of experiences, i have a slight feeling i might deserve it (not trying to be rude, just sayin'), and im a very unique person.

8. Anything you would like to share about yourself(Optional): i haven't the slightest idea how to craft FoodPlus caramel.

9. Favorite mod in the pack: Dragon Mounts, Carpenters blocks, Microblocks, Tconstruct, Chisel, Natura, Foodplus, and Project Red. sorry if its to much even though you didn't make a plural.

10. Would you be interested in donating to help the server stay afloat(decision will not affect whitelist): Ill look into it.

Edited by dr0id to the keep3r

IGN: Emilolishes

Experience with AOTBT: I've played AOTBT for about 1 1/2 months now and I have caught onto the more challenging mods like Tinkers Construct and Witchery,etc and the simple mods like Carpenter Blocks, food plus, etc. I am watching all of Chim's AOTBT videos again where he does his episodes mod by mod. Also, when I am working on a mod I always am on the wiki to make sure I am doing everything correctly. So I would say I know just about the whole modpack by heart.

Skype name: emiminecraftemi

Personality: I am a hardworking, committed, helpful when I can be, and a fast learner.

Good at building: I am a pretty good builder, but better at decore.

Why should you be accepted: I want to be apart of an AOTBT server to be apart of a community. You may think, then why don't you just join another AOTBT server? We'll, by the looks of this forum this looks like a safe, fun, and professional server where I can lend a helping hand, and not worried about being griefed. Plus, I can share a great server with great people, and I can share my knowledge of the modpack.

Anything you would like to share about yourself; If anyone needs help I would love to help you, and if you need something just ask I might have extra.

Favorite mod in this pack: It it hard to choose a favorite out of this awesome modpack, but if I had to choose it would pick Carpenters Blocks because it gives a whole new meaning to building.

Donating?: I would love this server to stay up, people seem very committed and would probably be sad to see it go. If my donation could help, I would love to donate if I can do so!

Thanks for your time! I hope to be accept! :)

Edited by EmiLol

hm... we young people should stick together... maybe actually... literally... you know what i mean?

So much innuendo its not even funny. Actually it is a little funny =D.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By m4lf0y__
      Hi, i've been developing a modpack lately and have discovered after multiple attempts that mods won't load, the forge is renamed and all dependencies and stuff are in, it works on MC Client but not on Technic. Please help I'm trying to make a server. :)
      Link to the modpack: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/8f10bxphd9ixtzy/modpack.zip
      Thank you.
    • By ketrab2004
      When i start my modpack it starts vanilla minecraft without any mods
      link to dropbox
      i am using forge 1.14.4  28.2.0
      latest.log
    • By pikachu_pikachu
      Hello trainers! Did you ever dream of living as a pokemon trainer, climbing your way to the top to become the #1 of the Pixelmon world? This pack is just for you! Experience the world as a trainer with thousands of Pixelmon and be the best one! Good luck!
      Check out our modpack = http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/pixelmoncouple
    • By mino8423
      Hello,
      Just made a lava transported from the nether to the overworld using the redpower deployers and my server crashed. Whenever I try to start the server it outputs:
      16:32:19 [INFO] [RedPower] FakePlayer created.
      16:32:19 [INFO] [RedPower] Login is disabled.
      I saw something saying that I need to add the alchemic bags to the blacklist in the redpower.cfg so I did,
      deployer.blacklist="27562:0,27562:1,27562:2,27562:3,27562:4,27562:5,27562:6,27562:7,27562:8,27562:9,27562:10,27562:11,27562:12,27562:13,27562:14,27562:15"
      I also can get into the world and remove the deployers to fix it since the server won't boot.
      When trying to login I get
      Connection Lost
      Failed to login: Bad Login
      Thanks

• By bluefinfish
      This is the crash repost and I don't know what keeps going wrong. I'm new to this so any help would be great. 

---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      WARNING: coremods are present:
        IELoadingPlugin (ImmersiveEngineering-core-0.12-89.jar)
        AppleCore (AppleCore-mc1.12.2-3.2.0.jar)
        MalisisCorePlugin (malisiscore-1.12.2-6.5.1.jar)
      Contact their authors BEFORE contacting forge
      // Would you like a cupcake?
      Time: 3/15/20 1:16 PM
      Description: There was a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail
      net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoaderExceptionModCrash: Caught exception from Immersive HempCraft (immersivehempcraft)
      Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: blusunrize/immersiveengineering/common/util/IEVillagerTrades$ItemstackForEmerald
          at com.osheaven.immersivehempcraft.init.Content.initNPC(Content.java:88)
          at com.osheaven.immersivehempcraft.proxy.CommonProxy.preInit(CommonProxy.java:41)
          at com.osheaven.immersivehempcraft.proxy.ClientProxy.preInit(ClientProxy.java:17)
          at com.osheaven.immersivehempcraft.ImmersiveHempCraft.preInit(ImmersiveHempCraft.java:51)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
          at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:498)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:637)
          at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor8.invoke(Unknown Source)
          at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)
          at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.sendEventToModContainer(LoadController.java:219)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:197)
          at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:91)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$SynchronizedSubscriber.invokeSubscriberMethod(Subscriber.java:150)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber$1.run(Subscriber.java:76)
          at com.google.common.util.concurrent.MoreExecutors$DirectExecutor.execute(MoreExecutors.java:399)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Subscriber.dispatchEvent(Subscriber.java:71)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.Dispatcher$PerThreadQueuedDispatcher.dispatch(Dispatcher.java:116)
          at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:217)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:136)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.common.Loader.preinitializeMods(Loader.java:629)
          at net.minecraftforge.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.beginMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:252)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:467)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_99999_d(Minecraft.java:378)
          at net.minecraft.client.main.Main.main(SourceFile:123)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:135)
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:28)
      Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: blusunrize.immersiveengineering.common.util.IEVillagerTrades$ItemstackForEmerald
          at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.LaunchClassLoader.findClass(LaunchClassLoader.java:191)
          at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424)
          at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357)
          ... 44 more
      Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -- System Details --
      Details:
          Minecraft Version: 1.12.2
          Operating System: Mac OS X (x86_64) version 10.11.6
          Java Version: 1.8.0_101, Oracle Corporation
          Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
          Memory: 611132640 bytes (582 MB) / 993525760 bytes (947 MB) up to 993525760 bytes (947 MB)
          JVM Flags: 2 total; -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m
          IntCache: cache: 0, tcache: 0, allocated: 0, tallocated: 0
          FML: MCP 9.42 Powered by Forge 14.23.5.2847 46 mods loaded, 46 mods active
          States: 'U' = Unloaded 'L' = Loaded 'C' = Constructed 'H' = Pre-initialized 'I' = Initialized 'J' = Post-initialized 'A' = Available 'D' = Disabled 'E' = Errored
          | State | ID                   | Version               | Source                                                         | Signature                                |
          |:----- |:-------------------- |:--------------------- |:-------------------------------------------------------------- |:---------------------------------------- |
          | LCH   | minecraft            | 1.12.2                | minecraft.jar                                                  | None                                     |
          | LCH   | mcp                  | 9.42                  | minecraft.jar                                                  | None                                     |
          | LCH   | FML                  | 8.0.99.99             | Modpack.jar                                                    | None                                     |
          | LCH   | forge                | 14.23.5.2847          | Modpack.jar                                                    | None                                     |
          | LCH   | animalbikes          | 1.11.2                | AnimalBikes_1.12.2(13Jan19).jar                                | None                                     |
          | LCH   | applecore            | 3.2.0                 | AppleCore-mc1.12.2-3.2.0.jar                                   | None                                     |
          | LCH   | aquaculture          | 1.6.8                 | Aquaculture-1.12.2-1.6.8.jar                                   | None                                     |
          | LCH   | backpack             | 3.0.2                 | backpack-3.0.2-1.12.2.jar                                      | None                                     |
          | LCH   | baubles              | 1.5.2                 | Baubles-1.12-1.5.2.jar                                         | None                                     |
          | LCH   | betteranimalsplus    | 6.0.3                 | betteranimalsplus-1.12.2-6.0.3.jar                             | None                                     |
          | LCH   | bibliocraft          | 2.4.5                 | BiblioCraft[v2.4.5][MC1.12.2].jar                              | None                                     |
          | LCH   | biomesoplenty        | 7.0.1.2441            | BiomesOPlenty-1.12.2-7.0.1.2441-universal.jar                  | None                                     |
          | LCH   | bonsaitrees          | 1.1.3                 | bonsaitrees-1.1.3-b156.jar                                     | None                                     |
          | LCH   | bookworm             | 1.12.2-2.2.0          | bookworm+-+2.2.0+(1.12.2)+-+dev.jar                            | None                                     |
          | LCH   | botania              | r1.10-361             | Botania+r1.10-361.jar                                          | None                                     |
          | LCH   | two_hour_mod         | 1.0.0                 | CandyMod.jar                                                   | None                                     |
          | LCH   | redstoneflux         | 2.1.0                 | RedstoneFlux-1.12-2.1.0.6-universal.jar                        | 8a6abf2cb9e141b866580d369ba6548732eff25f |
          | LCH   | car                  | 1.2.10                | car-1.2.10.jar                                                 | None                                     |
          | LCH   | chinjufumod          | 3.2.2                 | ChinjufuMod[1.12.2]3.2.2.jar                                   | None                                     |
          | LCH   | cookingforblockheads | 6.5.0                 | CookingForBlockheads_1.12.2-6.5.0.jar                          | None                                     |
          | LCH   | doggytalents         | 1.15.0.5              | DoggyTalents-1.12.2-1.15.0.5-universal.jar                     | None                                     |
          | LCH   | cfm                  | 6.3.1                 | furniture-6.3.1-1.12.2.jar                                     | None                                     |
          | LCH   | hatchery             | 2.2.2                 | hatchery-1.12.2-2.2.2.jar                                      | None                                     |
          | LCH   | harvestcraft         | 1.12.2zb              | Pam's+HarvestCraft+1.12.2zf.jar                                | None                                     |
          | LCH   | mantle               | 1.12-1.3.3.55         | Mantle-1.12-1.3.3.55.jar                                       | None                                     |
          | LCH   | twilightforest       | 3.10.1013             | twilightforest-1.12.2-3.10.1013-universal.jar                  | None                                     |
          | LCH   | tconstruct           | 1.12.2-2.13.0.171     | TConstruct-1.12.2-2.13.0.171.jar                               | None                                     |
          | LCH   | immersiveengineering | 0.12-89               | ImmersiveEngineering-0.12-89.jar                               | 4cb49fcde3b43048c9889e0a3d083225da926334 |
          | LCE   | immersivehempcraft   | 1.12-0.0.6.2          | Immersive+HempCraft-1.12-0.0.6.2.jar                           | None                                     |
          | LC    | mts                  | 16.0.0                | Immersive+Vehicles-1.12.2-16.0.0.jar                           | None                                     |
          | LC    | jaffa                | 7.63.1                | JAFFA-7.63.1.jar                                               | None                                     |
          | LC    | joshxmas             | 1.12.2-1.2.0          | joshxmas-1.12.2-1.2.0.jar                                      | None                                     |
          | LC    | malisiscore          | 1.12.2-6.5.1-SNAPSHOT | malisiscore-1.12.2-6.5.1.jar                                   | None                                     |
          | LC    | mca                  | 6.1.0                 | MCA-1.12.2-6.1.0-universal.jar                                 | None                                     |
          | LC    | melvinssignpack      | 1.0.0                 | Melvins_Simple_Sign_Pack-Release-0.1.0.jar                     | None                                     |
          | LC    | unuparts             | 3.0.0                 | UNU+Parts+Pack+for+IE+[MTS]+[IR]+1.12.2-15.5.0-1.5.0-3.0.0.jar | None                                     |
          | LC    | mmmpack              | 1.0.3                 | Moonspire+Metropolitan+Motors+[MTS]+1.10.2-14.0.0-1.0.3.jar    | None                                     |
          | LC    | naturalbabyanimals   | 1.2.0                 | naturalbabyanimals-1.2.0-mc1.12.x.jar                          | None                                     |
          | LC    | notenoughcats        | 2.1.0                 | NotEnoughPets-1.12.2-v2.1.0.jar                                | None                                     |
          | LC    | pamscookables        | 1.1                   | pamscookables-1.1.jar                                          | None                                     |
          | LC    | teaandbiscuits       | 1.4                   | TeaAndBiscuits-1.12.2-1.4.jar                                  | None                                     |
          | LC    | teastory             | 3.3.1-B30.413-1.12.2  | TeaStory-3.3.1-B30.413-1.12.2.jar                              | None                                     |
          | LC    | xaerominimap         | 20.0.0                | Xaeros_Minimap_20.0.0_Forge_1.12.jar                           | None                                     |
          | LC    | xlfoodmod            | 1.12.2-1.9.1          | XL-Food-Mod-1.12.2-1.9.1.jar                                   | None                                     |
          | LC    | kiwi                 | 0.5.2.29              | Kiwi-1.12.2-0.5.2.29.jar                                       | None                                     |
          | LC    | cuisine              | 0.5.14-build890       | Cuisine-0.5.14-build890.jar                                    | None                                     |
          Loaded coremods (and transformers): 
      IELoadingPlugin (ImmersiveEngineering-core-0.12-89.jar)
        blusunrize.immersiveengineering.common.asm.IEClassTransformer
      AppleCore (AppleCore-mc1.12.2-3.2.0.jar)
        squeek.applecore.asm.TransformerModuleHandler
      MalisisCorePlugin (malisiscore-1.12.2-6.5.1.jar)

GL info: ' Vendor: 'Intel Inc.' Version: '2.1 INTEL-10.14.74' Renderer: 'Intel(R) HD Graphics 6000'
          Pulsar/tconstruct loaded Pulses: 
              - TinkerCommons (Enabled/Forced)
              - TinkerWorld (Enabled/Not Forced)
              - TinkerTools (Enabled/Not Forced)
              - TinkerHarvestTools (Enabled/Forced)
              - TinkerMeleeWeapons (Enabled/Forced)
              - TinkerRangedWeapons (Enabled/Forced)
              - TinkerModifiers (Enabled/Forced)
              - TinkerSmeltery (Enabled/Not Forced)
              - TinkerGadgets (Enabled/Not Forced)
              - TinkerOredict (Enabled/Forced)
              - TinkerIntegration (Enabled/Forced)