thrillrider78

[0.6.5] Unified-Networks| thrill-craft [No Whitelist][No Banned Items][griefprevention]

check out our website out at http://unified-networks.enjin.com/

the server ip is 120.151.19.128

Thrill-Craft Bio

We have a nice friendly community and we are always looking for new players from all across the world to join us.

This server is based in brisbane, AUS.

Be respectful and follow the rules and everyone will have a great time.

Server Features

• Essentials allow teleports and warps to make traveling around the world easy and convenient.
  •  Access to a resource world, building rules does not apply there.
  • Grief protection is built into the server. Claimed land is untouchable by others unless you give them permission. See plug-ins for more info.
  • A ranking system is in place to prevent players from getting into trouble before they get settled in. Each rank allows more items to be accessed and used and are gained by playing on the server and showing dedication to a peaceful and pleasant server environment. Ranks are explained below.
  • A server shop that buys and sells items to make is easy to get what you need to finish your projects.
  • Death does not cause items to drop in the over-world; you still lose experience when you die. Dying in the nether or the end will still cause you to drop items.

Admins and Mods

• Admins are here to help and manage the server, and settle any disputes. Please listen to them and respect their commands. Thrilrider78l is the final authority on disputes and if he bans you the admins cant unban you.
  • Admins are currently: Looking for them
  • Server Owner: Thrillrider78

Plug-in(s)

Rules for minecraft server

1. Spam
    • Spam is anything that is repeated without meaningful change or providing value to the chat. Repeatedly asking for items or for help is spam. Spamming chat will result in a mute.
  2. Insults
    • Insults to people or places, including outside of Thrill-Craft, will be treated as spam. Insulting other players solves no problems, if you have a problem with another player talk to a mod or admin. Attacking the players or staff in chat or whispers will not be tolerated and will result in a mute or banning depending on the severity.
  3. Foul Language
    • Thrill-Craft maintains an all age’s server. Please keep your global chats to polite and respectful conversations.  Cussing or other offensive talk will result in a mute or temp ban.
  4. Griefing, Stealing and Animal Killing
    • Thrill-Craft is a PvE server, and we do not allow griefing. Breaking blocks or changing them with items bypassing protection will result in a ban. Taking other players items or kill their livestock is not allowed. Any blocks or items in a claimed area are off limits to anyone not trusted by the claim owner.
  5. Exploits
    • All players are encouraged to report any exploits and how they work when found. Players found using the exploits and not reporting will be treated as griefers and banned. Thrill-Craft is a survival server and all players must make their items legitimately.
  6. Quarries
    • Quarries are not allowed in the over-world. Players found placing them will be banned from using, making, or even holding a quarry.

Building Rules

1. Large Projects
    • Try to build in an area where your projects will have room to grow. Claim all your land early; if you think you need extra claim blocks ask a mod or admin. Be prepared to show why you should get extra blocks faster than the other players. Don’t crowd other players.
  2. Home Abandonment
    • If you plan on packing up and moving to a new area or just want a fresh start, ask an admin/mod to reset your area. If you have a work of art or other addition to the server we will admin claim it and let you have your claim blocks back. A 14 day limit for claims owned by players not logged in has been put into place, after that time claims may be cleared if they are not built up.
  3.  Make it look nice
    • We try to keep the server looking nice, please helps us keep it that way. Buildings should not look like cobble stone boxes. Lazy-man construction will be asked to be fixed or removed. Consider adding a fence and some flower or windows to your projects to add beauty to the server.
  4. Working with others
    • When working with other players, be nice, be helpful, be smart. With grief prevention you can allow others to build or have access to your claims. If a dispute occurs, the owner of the claim will generally be the person the admins side with, exceptions can be made if evidence is provided.

Ranks

•  New Member: Allowed most items from mods. Given to all players. This rank is temp while we decide if you can be trusted with the full functionality of mods.
  • (Full) Member: This rank allows almost all items from the different mods to be built and used. To achieve this rank you must be promoted by a mod that feels you will be a benefit to our community. Do not ask multiple times to be promoted, you risk being muted.

Server Links

Server E-mail

[email protected]

Edited by thrillrider78

I joined your server today to try it out and have generally good thoughts about it. Overall the server seems professionally made with the nice spawn layout and world edit. My only complaint would be the buildings at spawn could be a little better. I can actually help a lot with this since I've been building aesthetics in minecraft for two years now.

Hey this is tjmobs and im applying for admin ask me some questions if you have more!

IGN: tjmobs

Any experience as staff on servers: Yes i have been co-owner on 2

just restart your client and sure you can build some stuff at spawn but you will have to wait until its the weekends here for me as im super busy at school atm so hope to see you in 3 days maybe less

and Mr.Slick Sure you can help build spawn but i have it good atm and i just randomly built things as i was bored but i plan on making mystcraft warps to the teams worlds and i will be addin factions and mcmmo and each faction will have 2 ages, one to live in and one to mine in or pump oil depends what kind of age you want and what you plan on selling to get money (hint, fuel sells for alot if you sell it to me privately)

Hey thrill i'm wondering if I can help at all with becoming a mod or admin I was on your old server with the (free liquid) at spawn :D thanks -patkicu

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Thumb
      Hi,
      I've been playing tekkit lite for quite a long time now with no issues, but as of yesterday every time I press play on the Technic Launcher, it gets to the Mojang loading screen and then freezes/crashes.
      I don't know if it helps but I've also attached the crash report, it makes no sense to me but hopefully it'll help.
      Help!
      crash-2018-04-09_15.14.34-client.txt
      never mind made a save of the world then uninstalled tekkit lite and then reinstalled it. moved my world over and it worked fine 
    • By j_seph3
      just looking for a few players for a private tekkit lite world. inbox me here or my email which is [email protected] i am 18 and would prefer people around that age. older is fine but younger is cutoff at 15. more mature people appreciated. semi cooperative experience.
    • By whatthefoxsay0
      Ich habe das Problem das mein Tekkit Lite Server immer wenn ich drauf gehe absturzt und das hier meldet:
      ---- Minecraft Crash Report ----
      // Ooh. Shiny.
      Time: 31.10.17 12:43
      Description: Exception ticking world
      java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.NullPointerException
          at ic2.core.IC2.onLivingSpecialSpawn(IC2.java:2270)
          at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_28_IC2_onLivingSpecialSpawn_LivingSpecialSpawnEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
          at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:35)
          at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:103)
          at net.minecraftforge.event.ForgeEventFactory.doSpecialSpawn(ForgeEventFactory.java:52)
          at yp.a(SpawnerAnimals.java:245)
          at yp.a(SpawnerAnimals.java:187)
          at in.b(WorldServer.java:162)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:669)
          at ho.r(DedicatedServer.java:269)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:599)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
          at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
      Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
          at ic2.core.IC2.onLivingSpecialSpawn(IC2.java:2268)
          ... 12 more

A detailed walkthrough of the error, its code path and all known details is as follows:
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -- Head --
      Stacktrace:
          at ic2.core.IC2.onLivingSpecialSpawn(IC2.java:2270)
          at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler_28_IC2_onLivingSpecialSpawn_LivingSpecialSpawnEvent.invoke(.dynamic)
          at net.minecraftforge.event.ASMEventHandler.invoke(ASMEventHandler.java:35)
          at net.minecraftforge.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:103)
          at net.minecraftforge.event.ForgeEventFactory.doSpecialSpawn(ForgeEventFactory.java:52)
          at yp.a(SpawnerAnimals.java:245)
          at yp.a(SpawnerAnimals.java:187)
          at in.b(WorldServer.java:162)
      -- Affected level --
      Details:
          Level name: world
          All players: 1 total; [iq['whatthefoxsay0'/3087, l='world', x=216,50, y=63,03, z=219,50]]
          Chunk stats: ServerChunkCache: 667 Drop: 0
          Level seed: 289764567221016121
          Level generator: ID 00 - default, ver 1. Features enabled: true
          Level generator options: 
          Level spawn location: World: (222,64,215), Chunk: (at 14,4,7 in 13,13; contains blocks 208,0,208 to 223,255,223), Region: (0,0; contains chunks 0,0 to 31,31, blocks 0,0,0 to 511,255,511)
          Level time: 236 game time, 236 day time
          Level dimension: 0
          Level storage version: 0x00000 - Unknown?
          Level weather: Rain time: 93413 (now: false), thunder time: 178831 (now: false)
          Level game mode: Game mode: survival (ID 0). Hardcore: false. Cheats: false
      Stacktrace:
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.r(MinecraftServer.java:669)
          at ho.r(DedicatedServer.java:269)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:599)
          at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:497)
          at fy.run(SourceFile:849)
      -- System Details --
      Details:
          Minecraft Version: 1.4.7
          Operating System: Windows 10 (amd64) version 10.0
          Java Version: 1.8.0_121, Oracle Corporation
          Java VM Version: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
          Memory: 1023103936 bytes (975 MB) / 1164443648 bytes (1110 MB) up to 2820669440 bytes (2690 MB)
          JVM Flags: 0 total; 
          AABB Pool Size: 3772 (211232 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 14 (784 bytes; 0 MB) used
          Suspicious classes: FML and Forge are installed
          IntCache: cache: 2, tcache: 0, allocated: 1, tallocated: 63
          FML: MCP v7.26a FML v4.7.35.556 Minecraft Forge 6.6.2.534 75 mods loaded, 75 mods active
          mcp [Minecraft Coder Pack] (minecraft.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          FML [Forge Mod Loader] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Forge [Minecraft Forge] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CodeChickenCore [CodeChicken Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          NotEnoughItems [Not Enough Items] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          PowerCrystalsCore [PowerCrystals Core] (coremods) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          mod_bspkrsCore [bspkrsCore] ([1.4.7]bspkrsCorev2.02.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          TreeCapitator [TreeCapitator] ([1.4.6]TreeCapitator.Forge.1.4.6.r07.Uni.CoreMod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BuildCraft|Core [BuildCraft] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BuildCraft|Factory [BC Factory] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BuildCraft|Transport [BC Transport] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BuildCraft|Silicon [BC Silicon] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          APUnofficial [Additional Pipes] (AdditionalPipes2.1.3u42-BC3.4.2-MC1.4.7.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CoFHCore [CoFH Core] (CoFHCore-1.4.7.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ComputerCraft [ComputerCraft] (ComputerCraft1.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CCTurtle [ComputerCraft Turtles] (ComputerCraft1.5.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ThermalExpansion [Thermal Expansion] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          OmniTools [OmniTools] (OmniTools-3.0.4.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          IC2 [IndustrialCraft 2] (industrialcraft-2_1.115.231-lf.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ImmibisCore [Immibis Core] (immibis-core-52.4.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          AdvancedRepulsionSystems [Advanced Repulsion Systems] (adv-repulsion-systems-52.0.6.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          AdvancedMachines [IC2 Advanced Machines Addon] (AdvancedMachines_1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          AdvancedPowerManagement [Advanced Power Management] (AdvancedPowerManagement-1.1.55-IC2_1.112.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          AppliedEnergistics [Applied Energistics] (appeng-rv9-i.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BuildCraft|Builders [BC Builders] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          BuildCraft|Energy [BC Energy] (buildcraft-A-3.4.3.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ChickenChunks [ChickenChunks] (ChickenChunks 1.3.1.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          CompactSolars [Compact Solar Arrays] (compactsolars-universal-1.4.7-4.0.3.29.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          DimensionalAnchors [Dimensional Anchors] (dimensional-anchor-52.2.0.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          DimensionalDoors [Dimensional Doors] (DimensionalDoors-1.4.7 v1.3.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          EE3 [Equivalent Exchange 3] (ee3-universal-pre1f.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          EnderStorage [EnderStorage] (EnderStorage 1.4.1.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          factorization [Factorization] (Factorization-0.7.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          factorization.misc [Factorization Miscellaneous Nonsense] (Factorization-0.7.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          factorization.dimensionalSlice [Factorization Dimensional Slices] (Factorization-0.7.21.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          FlatBedrock [FlatBedrock] (FlatBedrock_1.0.3.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          IC2NuclearControl [Nuclear Control] (IC2NuclearControl-1.4.6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          IronChest [Iron Chest] (ironchest-universal-1.4.7-5.1.0.275.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ThermalExpansion|Factory [Factory] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ThermalExpansion|Energy [Energy] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          ThermalExpansion|Transport [Transport] (ThermalExpansion-2.2.2.2.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          LogisticsPipes|Main [Logistics Pipes] (LogisticsPipes-MC1.4.7-0.7.0.96.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MFReloaded [Minefactory Reloaded] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MFReloaded|CompatExtraBiomes [MFR Compat: ExtraBiomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MFReloaded|CompatForestry [MFR Compat: Forestry] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MFReloaded|CompatIC2 [MFR Compat: IC2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MFReloaded|CompatPams [MFR Compat: Pam's Mods] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          RedPowerCore [RedPower] (RedPowerCore-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          RedPowerBase [RP Base] (RedPowerCore-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          RedPowerWorld [RP World] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MFReloaded|CompatRP2 [MFR Compat: RP2] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MFReloaded|CompatSoulShards [MFR Compat: Soul Shards] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MFReloaded|CompatSufficientBiomes [MFR Compat: Sufficient Biomes] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MFReloaded|CompatThaumcraft [MFR Compat: Thaumcraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MFReloaded|CompatTwilightForest [MFR Compat: TwilightForest] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MFReloaded|CompatVanilla [MFR Compat: Vanilla] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          MFReloaded|CompatXyCraft [MFR Compat: XyCraft] (MineFactoryReloaded-2.3.2-287.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          mmmPowersuits [MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits] (ModularPowersuits-0.3.2-199.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Mystcraft [Mystcraft] (mystcraft-uni-1.4.7-0.10.1.00.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          NEIPlugins [NEI Plugins] (nei_plugins-1.0.4.5a.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          NetherOres [Nether Ores] (NetherOres-2.0.6-32.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          OCS [OpenCCSensors] (OpenCCSensors-0.1.4b.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          PowerConverters [Power Converters] (PowerConverters-2.2.2-29.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          RedPowerMachine [RP Machine] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          RedPowerCompat [RP Compat] (RedPowerCompat-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          RedPowerWiring [RP Wiring] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          RedPowerLogic [RP Logic] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          RedPowerLighting [RP Lighting] (RedPowerDigital-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          RedPowerControl [RP Control] (RedPowerMechanical-2.0pr6.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          StevesCarts [Steve's Carts] (StevesCarts2.0.0.a62.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Tubestuff [Tubestuff] (tubestuff-52.3.2.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          weaponmod [Balkon's WeaponMod] (Weaponmod.zip) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          WR-CBE|Core [WR-CBE Core] (WR-CBE Core 1.3.2.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          WR-CBE|Addons [WR-CBE Addons] (WR-CBE Addons 1.3.2.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          WR-CBE|RedPower [WR-CBE RedPower] (WR-CBE RedPower 1.3.2.8.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Pre-initialized->Initialized->Post-initialized->Available->Available->Available->Available
          Profiler Position: N/A (disabled)
          Vec3 Pool Size: 1332 (74592 bytes; 0 MB) allocated, 0 (0 bytes; 0 MB) used
          Player Count: 1 / 20; [iq['whatthefoxsay0'/3087, l='world', x=216,50, y=63,03, z=219,50]]
          Is Modded: Definitely; Server brand changed to 'forge,fml'
          Type: Dedicated Server (map_server.txt)
      Ich habe schon geguckt aber nichts gefunden und es liegt nicht am halloween update von  IC2
    • By Servant_Girl
      I basically got tired of mining silver, thinking it was tin, and tired of having to mine a block to see if it was tungsten or coal. SO I decided to take matters into my own hands and make a texture pack that very simply changes the ores to me more distinct from each-other, it also makes caves, quarries and ravines a lot more vibrant!
      This 'pack' was make exclusively to compensate for my inability to distinguish ores and its been working out great for me! So even if literally no one else uses this pack, I personally love it and it is for filling is purpose very effectively. So if you have the same problem feel free to download.
      From left to right we have:
      Copper-Tin-Silver-Lead-Ferrous

Now embedded in stone:

Uranium and Tungsten:

Servant's Ores.zip
      Strikes me as silly and to be honest its a little bit frustrating that they would let up upload but let no one download...
      Here's an alternative link. https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.enjin.com/884882/modules/forum/attachments/Servant's+Ores_1505686228.zip
      I do not wish to use Planet Minecraft because I don't want to look like I'm jst adversizing and also because I can't stand the way that site makes you log in again every like three clicks
    • By taakotuesday
      hey guys,
      i've been having a problem with tekkit lite where it crashes anytime i press alt+w, which i do a lot because i usually set alt as my sprint key. i've tried everything i can think of to fix it but nothing has worked and it's made the game impossible to play because i keep accidentally pressing alt out of habit. i've googled around and i can't see where anyone else has had this problem. can anyone help me?