p0pdr0p

Some modpack help.

Ok so does anyone know how to publish a modpack without Dropbox? I do understand how to make one it is just that you have to pay to make a public sharing file which is $10+/month. It used to be free to share a public file but now you have to buy pro or business to use it. Just say a site below because I wanted to see if it was the mods or the pack but I can't even re-post a real modpack, so it is Dropbox. I tried Mediafire but that did not work either, but I keep getting the message and it says a modpack error and it says to consult the author. So can someone help me with that?

I don't know what you're trying to say - are you having trouble with dropbox?

What you need is the direct link to a file, most people would use an ftp server for that I suppose, but dropbox is extremely cheap (though it's got download limits, not appropriate for a popular file).  Look here for how to get a direct link in dropbox (if you go to the link and it's a download page then that's wrong, it needs to be a link to the file iself to work, not the download page for the file).  AFAIK mediafire only does links to download pages, so you can't use it for this.