oxybling

LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO JOIN A 10 PLAYER VLOTZ SERVER

IGN: Zombie321123

Why: I want to join a small server so I can explore all that voltz has to offer while also interacting with other players. In big servers I build a base and instantly get destroyed, so please let me join. :)

ING: HeroGabe

WHY YOU : I am just bored, but also because on way, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY larger servers, usually everything I build gets griefed in one way or another at ONE point in time. Even I could not explore everything Voltz has to offer without needing to do 1 quadrillion quarries over and over again!

IGN: life08642

WHY YOU: I feel that when you play alone it takes soo much longer to do anything.

And when on a server that's big I get insta-griefed. Plus i could help out with building structures.

IGN: darkhalahula

WHY? because i love small community servers, and servers with large amounts of players, usually have pvp and raiding enabled ,so it makes it a bother to do anything. but on a small server, you don't need to worry about that, hopefully.

ign: ProHunterJarod

why me: I have experience with the voltz machines and want to play this with other people without the worry of greifing.  I also work well with others in all areas and doing any needed task.

cmcvass94

I love voltz but I like small servers just to go on and be able to play like I am in singleplayer and maybe team and start building some secret base so 

Please pick me and thanks if you do

IGN: Hamonous

I would like to join your server to participate in a team build with someone. I have a lot of experience on my own server with custom modpacks and would like to join a server with other people to get some team play in. Im very experienced in all mods involved and am a good team player.

ING: TheAssemblyDude

WHY YOU : I am a complete noob to voltz so i figured joining a server would be the best way for me to learn and still have fun without having to worry about getting killed very 5 seconds by a player that has op stuff because they donated $700,000 dollars. Anyway it'd be nice if i could join this server since i am a fan of smaller servers.

Edited by TheAssemblyDude

IGN: TechBloB

WHY YOU: i really love Voltz, it was my very first Modded minecraft i played. So i wanna join a server and be a "black marketer" selling different explosives :)