[0.6.5]FBI by Itclicks [PvP][50][No Dimensional Doors]

fbi_snipe

The goal is to get a fully functional fun server going that people will enjoy for a long time to come. Could definitely use some experienced help, but for now some people to play and give feedback would be just as helpful so i can iron out what bugs are left. Is not and will not be whitelisted. Once all settings are finalized and everything is working properly then map will be deleted so that everyone can start fresh together. 

Server IP: 24.17.47.68:25565

Currently 50 slots

Current goal is 99.9% uptime (minus upgrade/reboot times)

Adult Owned/Operated

Based in Burien, WA

Rules
------------
-No PVP/Griefing at Spawn(s)
-No Cheating/Hacks/Duping
-Do as requested by Owner/Operators/Admins
-Be Friendly/Good Sportsmanship
-Have fun
-No Whining
-Do not ask for ranks
-Do not try to violate spawn
---English Only in Main Chat---

Plugin list
------------
Autorank
Clearlag
Towny
MCJobs

Vote Rewards
------------
5 Diamonds, 500 Money

Disabled Mods (for stability)
-----------
Chicken Chunks
Dimensional Doors

Ranks
-----------

(owner) = fbi_snipe
(operator) 
(admin) 

(Don 3) Chief Agent 
(Don 2) Executive Agent 
(Don 1) Special Agent 

(4) Senior Agent 
(3) Agent 
(2) Junior Agent 
(1) Trial Agent (first hour)

-=-=Currently in search of admins and operators to help build up and run the server=-=- 
More information on how to apply will be posted later when I can get a few free moments.
Edited by fbi_snipe

i am on ur server, but i cant write, die or anything

quite annoying, can u help me?

Sorry i missed your post. I am looking into this now. There is guest protection to keep you from getting killed within the first hour your on to help get started. I will look into the chat issue.

Turns out I'm having a slight issue with pex doing what I tell it to, Hopefully this wont take me long to fix.

- Chat now working

- /kit now available.

Edited by fbi_snipe

item "laser" is banned, the one for assembly table. I need it to make circuits and gates. Can it be unbanned? it confiscated 6 of those that I made. 12 diamonds etc.

this is news to me, because i haven't banned anything other then dimensional doors. I'll look into this immediately

- All items have been unbanned, at least for now.

Edited by fbi_snipe

this is news to me, because i haven't banned anything other then dimensional doors. I'll look into this immediately

- All items have been unbanned, at least for now.

still the same, 2 diamonds again. it says Banned item confiscated. Reason: May craft banned items which would then be confiscated, wasting your ingredients.

I'm made 7 so far in a project table. in a crafting table you cant pull it out. But in a project table the item dissapears after you get it out.

still the same, 2 diamonds again. it says Banned item confiscated. Reason: May craft banned items which would then be confiscated, wasting your ingredients.

I'm made 7 so far in a project table. in a crafting table you cant pull it out. But in a project table the item dissapears after you get it out.

Removed the plugin causing this issue. :) tested and works correctly now

Unable to connect at this time. Seems I can't even ping the authorization servers for minecraft, so may be down for the night, not sure.

Just got a connection back.  :hchatter:

Edited by fbi_snipe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New Ram should be arriving tomorrow. I'll get it installed and see if BGP reads it right then i'll look at admin privileges.

original 4GB - upgraded 16GB - Removing that 16 and installing 32GB

Edited by fbi_snipe

After getting screwed over by the post office... Ram is now installed... However server is down temporarily to reinstall thanks to ubuntu update breaking all 3rd party software. Just my luck. Hopefully wont be down long.

oh and i can make a website for the server ill just need a plugin installed and i can set up ranking systems through the website so users can register on website and get member rank

my skype is : thrillrider78

just send a message to let me know if you want me to and stuff and if im an operator or not, and do operators get /op if not that doesnt matter as ill just tell you to put commands in if needed...

Edited by thrillrider78

Just saying i wouldnt trust thrill...thrillrider78, on 30 Jul 2014 - 02:30 AM, said:

if i wanted to hack the server i would get a better team of hacker ("team lixo") to hack it as i have them on skype so you piss me off and youll be sorry