[0.6.5] Twilight Paradox Vanilla Anarchy * (No banned items) * (PVP) * (No Whitelist) * (2GB Ram)

zakanater19

Sorry for the flashy title, oy vey.

So after crawling through laggy restricted to hell tekkit lite servers i decided to host my own, the IP is anarchy.twilightparadox.com

There are NO banned/restricted items and pretty much anything goes, as far as admins or staff are concerned only "zakanater19" is anything other than a normal member, please do not be fooled.

Alright ill just lay down the rules here because why should i build a nice spawn to have it greifed by some assclown with dynamite or some simular bypassing bullshit.

1. No hax, of course i can't really stop you guys, but if i catch you out-right i will warn/kick/ban

2. Duping is shitty and broken but please dont dupe {it makes me cry evrytme ;(}

Edited by zakanater19

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• Similar Content

• By Grexxity
      Hey come checkout my tekkit classic server. I put a lot of work tweaking out all of the bugs and trying to make it so players have the best tekkit classic experience. Also I am not using a "Fake Player" plugin to simulate there are a bunch people on the server *cough *cough mc-complex. So I hope you come and check it out!
      My main reason for creating this server is to bring back one of my favorite mod packs back.
      Ip: tekkit.dragoncraftmc.net
      Discord: https://discord.gg/H9e6MVRTEv
    • By newasky
      This was an older Modpack but its has been fully updated with a brand new server! That's active & playable right now!
      Server is in Beta and being worked on but is still playable! Its a Towny server based, on beating your opponent or those whom may challenge you!
      Modpack Is full of adventure & quests, and tons of gear to choose from, and ores to mine and discover!
      So what you waiting for?! Join now, and get a head start!
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/rise-of-the-dynasty.686430

• By AetherPirate
      AetherPirate's 1.15.2 PVE Survival Server is open!
      https://discord.gg/PAEvvUB
      http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/aetherpirates-1152-pack
      Mod list ---> https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/aetherpirates-1152-pack.1683064/mods
      Server IP included in modpack. 
      This server is up 24/7. 
      Rules:
      No griefing, no PVP, report bugs when you find them (and you will find them), and don't be a jerk. 

This modpack is centered around tech and building things. Make machines and factories, find fun mod interactions. Chat with other builders.  Explore the land and sea (the ocean isn't a dull, dark blue void anymore). And enjoy modded 1.15.2, and all the alpha-mod quirkiness.
    • By brunyman
      Website || Community Forum 

Server Address:  tekkit.craftersland.net:25567

Our Tekkit adventure started with Tekkit now called Classic, that was a long time ago but we love Tekkit and we are now here with the latest version!

Server Features:
      > Hosted in USA in a DataCenter on a Dedicated Server.
      > Online 24/7.
      > Powerful Land Protection with MyTown mod to keep your work safe from grief. Create Towns and Nations!
      > PvP and PvE, Clans.
      > Economy: Server Shops , Players Market, Trades, Vote Rewards.
      > Few restricted items (details below)
      > Optimized for minimal lag.
      > Turtle's and Quarry's are 100% safe to use.

Disabled Mods: Balkon's WeaponsMod - PvP protection bypass including spawn protection. InventoryTweaks - Item duplication bugs. Redstone in Motion - Used a lot for grief, protection bypass. Restricted Items: Matter Cannon - Applied Energistics - Protection bypass. Needlegun - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass. SPAMR Launcher - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass. Sacred Rubber Sapling - MineFactory Reloaded - A huge tree, once placed it takes space to up to 4 regions bypassing protection in the process and causing very low fps to clients. Plastic Bag - MineFactory Reloaded - Item Dupe Bug; Lux Capacitor - MMM Powersuits - Only restricted for block place for protection bypass. Creative StrongBox - Thermal Expansion - Item duplicator. Florb - Thermal Expansion - Protecion bypass. Confiscate Module - MFFS - Can steal players inventory's. Anti Personnel Module - MFFS - Killing players and stealing items. Desintegration Module -MFFS - Block Grief Sponge Module - MFFS - Fluid Grief Notes: The Mystcraft and DimensionalDoors worlds are wiped once per week to maintain the server stable and without lag - so do not build bases there! You can build towns on the main world, moon and mars, we don't know how stable the last 2 are so the main world is the safest for base building. Up to date restricted list can also be found >here.

Some of our major plugins:
      Essentials Buycraft DirectSupport HeroChat PermissionsEX RandomSpawn GlobalMarket DynamicMap Clans VoteParty and Rewards. Crates.  
      The Community
      CraftersLand is a Minecraft Community founded on August 2011, first started with a survival server after a wile we opened our first tekkit server now called tekkit classic. Now after more then 2 years we learned a lot and we try to provide as good and as advanced servers as possible. We also have a community forum where you can post problems on our servers or if you need any help.

Join Us!

Now some pictures with our Tekkit server: