Jump to content
adam1972

1.7.2 Possible ID Conflict, Worldgen LAGG in Nether

Recommended Posts

I have an issue where the Nether (DIM-1) is being generated using the Bibliocraft Display case as one of the blocks.  it's causing MASSIVE lagg.  It's a new world, new server setup.  i've tried deleting the DIM-1 folder several times, but the same thing happens every time.  I looked in the cfg files but don't see any ID's as they had in 1.6.4.  Any one have any ideas how I can regenerate it properly without these conflicts?
nether_ID_Conflict.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd like to know what causes it.. Technic logs don't show ay errors... I used MCEdit nonetheless and was able to select everything and replaced the ID numbers affected with Netherrack.  Workaround for now...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...