Kohjim

Whitelisted attack of the B-team Server | 18+ | Month Old | 24/7 |

Hi guys,

I have a whitelisted attack of the B-Team server and looking for some active player to join and play with. It's a 24/7 server that's based in the Netherlands ( so you know what your ping could be like). It is only about a month old so still nice and fresh. 
I would be looking for players over 18 but if you are younger I might be accept but you would need to prove yourself to be responsible and respectful. 

The only item that are banned are MrCrayFish mod as it has been causing server crashes 

I am wanting the server to be quite community based so sociable people are good!! If you want to record them please feel free as I intend to restart in the near future when I get more free time. If you have a YouTube channel then post a link as your more likely to get onto the server as I can see what your like. I am also wanting to build a community spawn area on the server.

It you have any questions then please ask! 
Please fill out this application form below;

IGN

Age (Be truthful!)

What makes you want to join this server?

What could you bring to the server?

Skype - I will ask for it if accepted so we can make a server chat out of game.

How active will you be on the server?

Thanks!

IGN:AssasinKat2

what makes you want to join the server:i want a nice place to build without getting griefed

what could you bring to this server?:some nice looking buildings community held a grand forge maybe

how active will you be on the server?:ill try to be on alot although i can't be on during school hours becuase of college

IGN PanzerLaze

Age  23

What makes you want to join this server? Just wanna find cozy community to chill playing minecraft

What could you bring to the server? love

Skype -chappelle123

How active will you be on the server? evenings, nights, or when ever i feel like i need to mine some blocks or build stuff

IGN: Music_Man_1121

Age: 14, I younger than the requirements but I would like to experience a community server based on Attack of the B-Team with other people and would maybe like to start recording YouTube video's on the server.

What I could bring to the server?: Friendship, and activity

How active will I be?: Most of the time I would be on for at least 10-14 hours, even longer maybe.

I hope you allow me into the server, it would be a great new experience for me. Please reply with an answer. :)

IGN: 54M_K4Y4K

Age: 14, yes I am younger than the requirements I know, but hopefully this shows enough maturity that you feel I am okay to be accepted.

What makes you want to join this server? I feel I need somewhere to play on this mudpack, with a social aspect and a community feel. All other servers on AOTBT that I have been on have had people who destroy your base which you have spent hours of work on and I don't want that, I want a nice mature community server where the people will respect how much time people have put into these machines etc.

What could you bring to the server? I can bring, responsibility, respect and hopefully some nice sociality in the server. I really want to bring a nice community feel to the server and hopefully you guys can give that feeling back. (I'm sure you can)

How active will you be on the server? I am on holiday in France for the next two weeks (as of Tuesday 28th) so I will not be on at all during that period, but when I'm not on holiday I can commit a good 2-3 hours a day.

I hope you enjoyed reading my application, and I hope you think well of me. Thank you for reading through my application and hope to hear from you soon,

54M_K4Y4K

IGN XMiner001X

Age (Be truthful!) just turned 17 :)

What makes you want to join this server? I played FTB for a while now and i rlly missed the carpenters block. so i decided lets return to good ol`AOTB. I found this server just randomly but it seems pretty nice and small and thats exactly what i was looking for :D

What could you bring to the server? Well first off all im a good builder and rlly like to help with f.e. the spawn area and im just a funny guy u can talkwith all day  :)

Skype - I will ask for it if accepted so we can make a server chat out of game. - Really like that idea!

How active will you be on the server? hmm idk atm i rlly got the urge to play and i got holidays so maybe 2-8 hours a day? depends on how the weather is x)

So i hope i get accepted and we can start doing stuff togther in the near future! :)

Minecraft name- CudlipCubed

IGN - SCOdoubleT100

Skype - (not working right now but) ScottCudlip16

What makes me want to join? I love Attack of the B-Team and I thoroughly enjoy building on it and Minecraft in general. I've tried other servers but people breaking and stealing from my homes has become too much to handle and start over so a white listed server would be perfect.

What could I bring to the server? I love building so I my house won't be an eye-sore and I can even help with your spawn area, a lot of my friends say I'm like the YouTuber BdoubleO100 if that helps you understand my level of an eye for architecture and interiors of builds.

How active will I be on the server? For the next few weeks I should be on almost every day and for a good few hours each time but with a baby sister and large family, and its summer I might take a few days off or not be on because of family things.

Sorry but I feel like an idiot, my IGN is CudlipCubed. I thought it was the other one but it has been a while so I got confused. Realised after I tried to join and it said I wasn't White-listed. Sorry

IGN: Nitsuj311

Age (Be truthful!): 23

What makes you want to join this server? AotBT is fun

What could you bring to the server? Cookie

How active will you be on the server? Daily

IGN: Ophelious

Age (Be truthful!): 33! 

What makes you want to join this server? I like small servers where everybody knows everybody and helps each other out - or makes silly rivalries for fun

What could you bring to the server? I know the mods already, played this pack before but took a break and I've been missing it. Plus I'm a low-drama person, I don't like meanness and try to diffuse it if possible. 

Skype - my skype name is my actual first and last name, so I'll give it if I'm accepted. But I'll be honest, almost never use it.

How active will you be on the server? Daily

IGN Rustybair642

Age (Be truthful!) Turn 18 in 2 months 13 days

What makes you want to join this server? Im trying to find an attack of the bteam server since my last one disbanded

What could you bring to the server? Im good at building and know my way around alot of the mods. And i can bring life to almost any conversation that occurs

Skype - I will ask for it if accepted so we can make a server chat out of game. Ruben.anthony2

How active will you be on the server?Im pretty active but mostly at night for me since i dont sleep much.

IGN-FLaSH_MiiNe

Age (Be truthful!)-14, I know I'm pretty young but I'm pretty mature, I promise I won't cause any trouble nor act like a douche

What makes you want to join this server? I have been looking for a whitelisted server for a long time and this seems like a great community

What could you bring to the server? Umm I could help out if needed, and I'm pretty good with redstone and I learned some things from watching Generikb and Chimney

Skype - I will ask for it if accepted so we can make a server chat out of game. Ok but its some_dude45

How active will you be on the server? Umm pretty active maybe 4-6 hours a day with 30 minutes breaks or something

Oh and one question how do you know if you got accepted? I'm just asking.

Edited by Emphis

IGN: NetherArum

Age (Be truthful!): 18

What makes you want to join this server?: I want to join this server because it doesn't have ridiculous banned items like half of witchery and stuff. It looks very fun.

What could you bring to the server?: I could bring a dark witch, who apparently is friendly and will upgrade luggage for free :P

Skype - I will ask for it if accepted so we can make a server chat out of game.: monovenoms, you may also find me under Arum Butler-Sloss or The Insane Archmage Nether, either may work.

How active will you be on the server?: Fairly active. I'm planning to play every day or so.

I'm also applying for my friend. If that is an issue I'll get him to apply himself, but we have Skype, and I've asked him these questions. 

IGN: woodhoda

Age (Be truthful!): 19

What makes you want to join this server?: I want to join this server because a friend of mine is planning on joining it. It looks fun, and while it's without pvp, at least I'll be able to relax in that aspect. 

What could you bring to the server?: I could bring a funny Dr. Frankenstein, who likes to be friends with everyone.

Skype - I will ask for it if accepted so we can make a server chat out of game.:  da.drake.wood, you may also find me under The Holy Paladin Druagal.

How active will you be on the server?: Fairly. I'll play as much as I am able to.

Edited by NetherArum

IGN Landoxp

Age 22

What makes you want to join this server? im looking for a nice white listed small server

What could you bring to the server A person who is willing to have fun and learn mods

Skype - Landoxparodi

How active will you be on the server As much as i can at least everyday

IGN: Raudi4711

What makes you want to join this server? - I think we all experienced public servers to an extend - all this random griefing and alike ... wont happen on a whitelisted server I bet :)

What could you bring to the server? - a mature builder - if anybody needs help (no matter what) I will help you out, of course ;)

How active will you be on the server? - depends on real life, but pretty much a few hours a day (at least)

IGN: ShawneeMonster

Age (Be truthful!) 19 :)

What makes you want to join this server? i want a place that there are respectful and trusting people that wont grief. also i want a server that isnt so crowded that it'll lag like crazy.

What could you bring to the server? high spirits :D and respect for everyone else on the server

How active will you be on the server? Daily, though i do have college

IGN: microhamster2

Age (Be truthful!): 16 (17 in a few weeks actually!)

What makes you want to join this server? I want a nice place, full of warm welcoming people, who I can play with and have fun to be honest! Plus I wanted to avoid the whole resource drained main stream server thing!

What could you bring to the server? Well, I like being cheerful but not only that, I can help people with most mods since I know quite a bit about a few of them! So if anyone needs help, I'm happy to oblige!

How active will you be on the server? Daily, or as much as I possibly can!

IGN: Jearwin

Age (Be truthful!) : 21 years

What makes you want to join this server?

i would like to experiment a little with this modpack, and build some cool thing, from back in the days,

What could you bring to the server?

Technical and building.

i dont have skype at the moment sorry :(

How active will you be on the server?

well i will be pretty active, for 4- 6 months.

IGN: Toxicstein

Age (Be truthful!) Currently 17, turning 18 in a couple of months.

What makes you want to join this server? I love Modded Minecraft, and almost all of the Attack of the B-Team servers I have joined in the past were riddled with kids and corrupt admins/owners. There have been some exceptions, but they have shut down by now.

What could you bring to the server? I always try to be as helpful and friendly as possible in the game, I love to build community projects, and I also know a fair bit about most of the mods in the pack at the moment, if anyone needed help with them.

Skype - adamohanlon

How active will you be on the server? I will be very active for the next 2 weeks or so, after that school starts up again, and with study, etc I'm not sure how active I will be on weekdays, but on weekends I will try to be as active as I can.

IGN:TehViperz

Age(Be Truthful!) 25

What makes you want to join this server? im looking for a nice community base server with helpful friendly players

What could you bring to the server? i good at building and i love working with others and helpng people out whenever they need it

Skype - I will ask for it if accepted so we can make a server chat out of game. Tehviper03

How active will you be on the server? i usually play everyday with my friend Jknives and my fiance deener19