[1.7.2] UFCraft - Unknown Forces[Whitelisted] [PVE] [150 slots] [UFCarft Pack]

server-icon.png?dl=1 UFCraft

Pack URL: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/ufcraft.451060

Server IP: mc.ufcarft.com

Community Website: http://ufcraft.com

DynMap: http://www.ufcraft.com:8123/#

TeamSpeak URL: voice.ufcraft

Introduction

We are a Small But Growing 24/7 Multiworld Minecraft Server looking to expand our player base and build a community based on friendly and competitive gameplay. Our Server will use a combination of Tech and Magic in a survival environment filled with challenging creatures and dungeons as well as a growing a and continuing "Living-Story" . 

Our Community

We are all friendly and the environment here is pretty laxed. Jokes are fine, as long

The ModPack

We have created a customized modpack for the server called UFCraft.

It is available below and for the time being it is only a beta. I am looking to

add an experienced modded to the team to hopefully look through its logs and 

suggest compatible mods and remove ones that are not needed. 

Url of pack: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/ufcraft.451060

Plugins

mcMMO

Multi-Verse (Along with Multi-verse Portals,Nether Portals, Portals, and Sign Portals)

MoneyDrop

Lockette

Essentials (Along with Essentials Spawn, I didn't want the rest We need Essentials for Economy Features)

Citizens

Bankcraft

BattleArena
ChestShop
Holographic-Plugin
HomeSpawnPlus
MobArena
OpenInv
PermissionsEx
ScoreboardStats
Vault
VillagerShop
WarpPortals
WorldBorder
WorldEdit
WorldGuard
Edited by sadlygr0ve
  • Similar Content

• By jackson0201
      So my friend and I have a private server setup and have recently taken on a new project. Draining an ocean (because why not). We have 10 pumps setup with a combustion engine running on fuel powering each one (the water we drain is also acting as a coolant for the pumps). So far we have about 2000 tanks full of water and we don't know what to do with all of it. Any ideas are welcome! 
    • By Snyper1025
      Welcome! Our server ip is 108.170.22.58:64062 , your welcome to join! please do take note that the sever is still under construction at spawn, so please do bare with us!
      Besides that enjoy your stay and have fun!

• By NuminaDT
      The Numina Pack - A mixture of Voltz, Tekkit, and Hexxit

The Numina Pack is a pack inspired by the famous Hexxit, Tekkit and Voltz Modpacks released by the Technic Platform.
      What is Numina?
      This modpack was aimed to revive the three classic TechnicLauncher staples, Tekkit Hexxit and Voltz back to life on the TechnicLauncher platform in a faster and newer modpack as well as more mods to accommodate them.
      This modpack includes famous mods such as Thaumcraft, Mekanism, Buildcraft, Blood Magic and more! Especially tweaked for the best game experience, this modpack is suited to those who want to break the boundaries.
      Where can I download it?
      You can either install the modpack on CurseForge/ Twitch or TechnicSolder 
      You can also click here if you want to download The Official Numina Server Pack.

What happens if I have a bug or some sorts?
      Here are the possible ways to ask us any questions:
      Official Discord Server Official Website Our E-mail Address ([email protected])  
    • By RoastyGaming
      Hi Forum,

So here's the story, I have created a modpack that is in beta at the moment and I'm looking for beta testers to help with some bug reports and feedback.
      Feel free to download the pack and for people who are interested in joining the server then I'm more than happy to load that up as I need to test server performance and bugs.

Thanks for your time to read this.
      RoastyGaming
    • By cstgameservers
      We have a public modded server, that is very open to any kind of player. We offer grief protection, as well as a discord.
      CST Modded :
      Download our pack here.
      Server IP : servers.cstgameservers.com:1996

We look forward to meeting some new players!