So me and my brother are trying to have a LAN world on this (attack of the B-team) but it will not let us join the other.  I am on a Mac and he is on a PC.  we tried also just normal minecraft and that did not work either.  If anyone could help with either problem (I would prefer the Mod pack one) it would be much welcomed! 

Cheers

Gunter

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By pianomanbd
      I'm trying to play a mod pack with my friend, but he can't access the website and the launcher doesn't work for him. When trying to get to the website, it says "Error 1006 Access denied. The owner of this website (www.technicpack.net) has banned your IP address (his ip address)"

I was able to send him the launcher but it doesn't allow him any access. He's not using a VPN or anything and as far as I can tell he is just banned for whatever reason. I doubt that he has ever been to the site before, so who can we talk to, to get his address unbanned?
    • By Luctia
      I've made a nuclear reactor in multiplayer. The reactor is from big reactors, so it outputs RF. As visible on the image, I made a conversion setup but it is not working. The MFE is not getting charged at all, even though everything on the energy bridge looks fine and it's fully charged. What am I not seeing?

• By ShrillBear52
      Hi there!
      So the problem is whenever i start the forge file with the run.bat file that I just made for more ram it cloeses the server after a minitue.
      The strange thing is that it only do if I write my hamachi ip to the server.properties file but if i write my own other ip (not the hamachi ones) then it works.
      The only problem with that none of my friends can't join for the server and I can't to the portforwarding part because it not works for some reason and i'm dumb as hell  
      The log files says : [14:23:32] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting minecraft server version 1.7.10
      [14:24:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Loading properties
      [14:24:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Default game type: SURVIVAL
      [14:24:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Generating keypair
      [14:24:03] [Server thread/INFO]: Starting Minecraft server on 25.94.198.101:25565
      [14:24:03] [Server thread/WARN]: **** FAILED TO BIND TO PORT!
      [14:24:03] [Server thread/WARN]: The exception was: java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address: bind
      [14:24:03] [Server thread/WARN]: Perhaps a server is already running on that port?

I heard that if I use the hamachi method i don't have to to the portforwarding part.
      And in my previous server(s) i use the same method just like this what I'm currently trying to use and they all workd with no problem.
      This is the only server that I can't do with this method now for some reason.
      So please someone help me! 

• By blubb25
      Dear Community,
      We installed Tekkit Legends a while back on our server and everything has been working great so far. I unfortunately encountered a problem with the philosopher's stone though. I crafted one and I can use it to craft with it and to change gold to diamonds for example. But i cannot - for some reason - change blocks that are placed on the ground. For example dirt into sand or cobblestone. Other users on the server can freely do so and have no trouble with it, but for some reason it won't work for me. I set up the server and made no restrictions of any kind to the tekkit legends modpack.
      When I click on the block that i want to convert it even shows the item it would convert to in the top left corner. But after rightclicking it, nothing happens. There is the sound and everything, but the block does not change. If i give my stone to someone else he can change the block with no trouble, so my stone is working just fine in the hands of other players. I can also see the blocks change if they transform it, but not when i do (they can neither).
      We tried to unequip all the items from the inventory to make sure nothing is interfering. It still works for my friends, but not for me.
      I tried switching between all the different modes (line, panel, cube). I increased and decreased the selection with "V" and "strg+V". I tried to convert the blocks with "H". Nothing helped.
      Do you have any suggestions regarding this? I could not find anything by normal means.

Greetings,
      Philip

EDIT: Ok, so apparently I found the solution. For some reason i have to change the mode in utility inventory to adventure (even though i have been playing survival and not creative for the whole duration). I got curious, since it said i could change to adventure. After I did, the stone started working.
    • By J3EL
      I created a modpack called The Flare (BETA) (WIP). It shows up in the launcher just fine, I know it works outside of the launcher, all the mods work together, etc. It installs fine (after I spent waaay too much time fixing an entirely separate error) but when I go to run it...nothing happens. My other modpack (superserver pack) works just fine, I have no idea whats happening or even how to begin to fix it, but I'm sure someone more skilled than myself could easily install it and identify the issue straight away. If anyone could help it would be awesome and I would be eternally grateful, thanks.

http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/the-flare-beta-wip