1. youngster04

youngster04

• Similar Content

• By stringybean
      I have recently updated to macOs Catalina, and i wanted to reinstall technic launcher to play with my friends. I already have java installed, but when i open the .jar file, it pops up on my dock and disappears twice. When i check the logs there is usually one log for each time i open it, along with nothing in the surrounding folders. I have tried to 'reinstall' technic multiple times.
      techniclauncher_2020-02-06.log
    • By s3h
      Hi,
      I have just followed a tutorial on how to set up a modpack, and I followed all of the steps, but when I run it it just runs vanilla. Here is the link to the pack. Any ideas?
      Thanks!
    • By cyndaquilofpower
      I installed the TechnicLauncher.jar file, and I have Java on my Mac, but whenever I go to install it, I believe what happens is it crashes. When I first open the installer it shows me the window to install, and then when I click install, it closes out. Every time I open the file after that, it opens, then closes, then opens again for a bit longer, and then closes. I can't really pinpoint what's wrong, can someone help me out?
    • By Kira Megami
      When I open techniclauncher java opens then closes then reopens and closes. I have java installed and can run other .jar files perfectly. I don't know why i cant play on technic.
    • By KitKatz
      Ok so i thought i was my computer then i see other people are having the same problem when i load technic launcher its just stuck on the logo i cant do anything about it and i really want to do a modpack with a friend is there a way to fix this?