Sign in to follow this  
FirstPrime1

Smeltery is Acting Flaky

Recommended Posts

Ok, so I created a smeltery like I've done many times before in MoonQuest (build 1.6.4), but it's not doing what it's supposed to do.  It will not smelt tin, aluminum or copper.  However it will smelt gold and iron.  I've tried to play with it and get it to work but it just won't.  Is this a known bug?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have smelted blocks.

 

Seems to depend on the block. GC blocks don't smelt, which is particularly amusing since dumping, for example, molten copper into the casting basin gives you a block of GC  copper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im with you K on that one, what I dislike is that if I make blocks in a table it makes GC by default and the block will not change in a unifier, have to go back to ingots to make them either TC or TE ones. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im with you K on that one, what I dislike is that if I make blocks in a table it makes GC by default and the block will not change in a unifier, have to go back to ingots to make them either TC or TE ones. 

 

That's what I was thinking about. Oops.

 

Once I set up a unifier to filter before putting ingots into my PR pipes, I stopped having the problem, and my memory burped. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this