Sign in to follow this  
Jack Aachen

Recruitment finished.

Initially I registered an account to speak to Jack, and I agree with Vlandox that this Club's worth it! Here's my appliation:

1. In my posession is an LPIC-3 Cert. I'm capable of performing maintenance tasks within the command line, install & configure a workstation and be able to configure adn administer small to medium sized mixed networks. My trade involved me being able to concept, architect, install and troubleshoot LDAP software and intergrate with Active Directory. Though such skillset isn't nescessarily needed to a great extend, I'm available to assist with any technical needs in the background. I haven't been directly involved to enforce rules as a moderator, but as one who's employed I do understand how to follow protocol and the ropes followed with work / staff / team ethics.

2. I'm advanced in both Tekkit Classic and Tekkit from the Technic Team. As well as Monster, Direwolf20, and Techworld2 from the Feed The Beast Team. It's safe to assume I'll be most familiar with what's in your pack. I'm capable of learning anything in addition to what knowledge I already possess.

3. At minimum, I can commit a good 4-7 hours per day; 4 days a week -- such may change when school's back in session.

4. I'm interested in becoming apart of a modpacked server. It is within my preferences that it's a start-out community with much potential to be apart in it's earlly development. Gentlemens Club is such that, but is also a unique novelty as Vlandox recomended. He and I are friends.

5. You already have my contact details : P

Ive been with Jack on previous projects and stuff and hes a really cool guy and great at this! The new pack is awesome and really stable and what plans for what will happen at the server/community is really exciting abd awesome. We can't say much about it yet because of things. but there will be some updates to follow in the weeks to come! Like Vlandox, I recomend ya'll giving this a try when it comes out. Or earlier for staff!

gT3l6zX.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Senpaii
      Hi, so I'm making a 1.12.2 modpack and have followed countless tutorials just to do so. Everything works fine until the moment where I open the modpack in the TechnicLauncher, where it does not load the mods but instead opens up a vanilla Minecraft. I am positive that the Forge inside my bin file is renamed to modpack.jar. Please send help.
      My modpack URL is https://www.dropbox.com/s/ymtnxptszvon02q/plz.zip?dl=0
    • By brunyman
      Website || Community Forum 

Server Address:  tekkit.craftersland.net:25567

Our Tekkit adventure started with Tekkit now called Classic, that was a long time ago but we love Tekkit and we are now here with the latest version!

Server Features:
      > Hosted in USA in a DataCenter on a Dedicated Server.
      > Online 24/7.
      > Powerful Land Protection with MyTown mod to keep your work safe from grief. Create Towns and Nations!
      > PvP and PvE, Clans.
      > Economy: Server Shops , Players Market, Trades, Vote Rewards.
      > Few restricted items (details below)
      > Optimized for minimal lag.
      > Turtle's and Quarry's are 100% safe to use.

Disabled Mods: Balkon's WeaponsMod - PvP protection bypass including spawn protection. InventoryTweaks - Item duplication bugs. Redstone in Motion - Used a lot for grief, protection bypass. Restricted Items: Matter Cannon - Applied Energistics - Protection bypass. Needlegun - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass. SPAMR Launcher - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass. Sacred Rubber Sapling - MineFactory Reloaded - A huge tree, once placed it takes space to up to 4 regions bypassing protection in the process and causing very low fps to clients. Plastic Bag - MineFactory Reloaded - Item Dupe Bug; Lux Capacitor - MMM Powersuits - Only restricted for block place for protection bypass. Creative StrongBox - Thermal Expansion - Item duplicator. Florb - Thermal Expansion - Protecion bypass. Confiscate Module - MFFS - Can steal players inventory's. Anti Personnel Module - MFFS - Killing players and stealing items. Desintegration Module -MFFS - Block Grief Sponge Module - MFFS - Fluid Grief Notes: The Mystcraft and DimensionalDoors worlds are wiped once per week to maintain the server stable and without lag - so do not build bases there! You can build towns on the main world, moon and mars, we don't know how stable the last 2 are so the main world is the safest for base building. Up to date restricted list can also be found >here.

Some of our major plugins:
      Essentials Buycraft DirectSupport HeroChat PermissionsEX RandomSpawn GlobalMarket DynamicMap Clans VoteParty and Rewards. Crates.  
      The Community
      CraftersLand is a Minecraft Community founded on August 2011, first started with a survival server after a wile we opened our first tekkit server now called tekkit classic. Now after more then 2 years we learned a lot and we try to provide as good and as advanced servers as possible. We also have a community forum where you can post problems on our servers or if you need any help.

Join Us!

Now some pictures with our Tekkit server:

• By GrantTheWizard
      Hello, I am new to LUA but not in programming. I am not understanding why my blockchain is not working.
      It is supposed to go 40 blocks down the row(Hence the for loop for count 40)
      Then when it gets to 40 come back(I need to change the 3 to a 2) but what it does right now is it digs the first wheat then stays there, then executes the turn then stops. Any ideas on how to fix?

• By giorgiogamer318
      The game crashes after I create a new world on Tekkit Classic modpack.
      My error:
      41 mods loaded
      Optifine OptiFine_1.2.5_HD_S_C6
      Minecraft Forge 3.3.8.164
      FML v2.2.106.176
      Forge Mod Loader version 2.2.106.176 for Minecraft 1.2.5
          mod_CodeChickenCore : Available (modpack.jar)
          mod_MinecraftForge : Available (modpack.jar)
          mod_NotEnoughItems : Available (modpack.jar)
          mod_ReiMinimap : Available ([1.2.5]ReiMinimap_v3.2_04.zip)
          mod_IC2 : Available (industrialcraft-2-client_1.97.jar)
          mod_IC2AdvancedMachines : Available (AdvancedMachines_4.0_client.zip)
          mod_BuildCraftCore : Available (buildcraft-client-A-core-2.2.14.zip)
          mod_BuildCraftBuilders : Available (buildcraft-client-B-builders-2.2.14.zip)
          mod_BuildCraftEnergy : Available (buildcraft-client-B-energy-2.2.14.zip)
          mod_BuildCraftFactory : Available (buildcraft-client-B-factory-2.2.14.zip)
          mod_BuildCraftTransport : Available (buildcraft-client-B-transport-2.2.14.zip)
          mod_AdditionalPipes : Available (buildcraft-client-DA-additionalpipes-2.1.3.zip)
          mod_ComputerCraft : Available (ComputerCraft)
          mod_RedPowerMachine : Available (RedPowerMachine-2.0pr5b2.zip)
          mod_ccSensors : Available (ccSensors-client-MC125-B017pr1.zip)
          mod_CCTurtle : Available (ComputerCraft)
          mod_EE : Available (EE2ClientV1.4.6.5.jar)
          mod_EnderStorage : Available (EnderStorage-Client 1.1.3.zip)
          mod_IC2NuclearControl : Available (IC2NuclearControl_client_v1.1.10b.zip)
          mod_ImmibisCore : Available (immibis-core_49.1.1_for_1.2.5-client.jar)
          mod_InvTweaks : Available (InvTweaks-1.41b-1.2.4.zip)
          mod_MAtmos_forModLoader : Available (MAtmos_packaged.zip)
          mod_ModularForceFieldSystem : Available (mffs_rev7_for_1.2.5-client.zip)
          mod_IC2_ChargingBench : Available (mod_chargingbench-client-1.95b-1.2.5-r1.zip)
          mod_CompactSolars : Available (mod_compactsolars-client-2.3.2.10.zip)
          mod_IronChest : Available (mod_ironchests-client-3.8.0.40.zip)
          mod_RedPowerCore : Available (RedPowerCore-2.0pr5b2.zip)
          mod_NetherOres : Available (NetherOres_Client_1.2.1.zip)
          mod_PowerConverters : Available (PowerConverters_Client_1.3.4.zip)
          mod_Railcraft : Available (Railcraft_Client_5.3.3.zip)
          mod_RedPowerControl : Available (RedPowerControl-2.0pr5b2.zip)
          mod_RedPowerLighting : Available (RedPowerLighting-2.0pr5b2.zip)
          mod_RedPowerLogic : Available (RedPowerLogic-2.0pr5b2.zip)
          mod_RedPowerWiring : Available (RedPowerWiring-2.0pr5b2.zip)
          mod_RedPowerWorld : Available (RedPowerWorld-2.0pr5b2.zip)
          mod_TubeStuff : Available (tubestuff_49.1.2_for_1.2.5-client.jar)
          Balkon's WeaponMod : Available (WeaponMod.zip)
          mod_WirelessRedstoneCore : Available (WR-CBE Core-Client 1.2.2.3.zip)
          mod_WirelessRedstoneAddons : Available (WR-CBE Addons-Client 1.2.2.3.zip)
          mod_WirelessRedstoneRedPower : Available (WR-CBE RedPower-Client 1.2.2.1.zip)
          mod_ImmiChunkLoaders : Available (zdimensional-anchor_rev3.2_for_1.2.5-client.jar)

Minecraft has crashed!      
            ----------------------      
      Minecraft has stopped running because it encountered a problem.

--- BEGIN ERROR REPORT 5dd86d60 --------
      Generated 12/7/19 11:21 AM
      Minecraft: Minecraft 1.2.5
      Java: 1.8.0_231, Oracle Corporation
      VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (mixed mode), Oracle Corporation
      LWJGL: 2.9.0
      OpenGL: Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 version 4.6.0 - Build 26.20.100.7463, Intel
      java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: URI is not hierarchical
          at java.io.File.<init>(Unknown Source)
          at codechicken.core.CommonUtils.getJarFile(CommonUtils.java:147)
          at codechicken.core.CommonUtils.findClasses(CommonUtils.java:133)
          at codechicken.nei.NEIConfig.loadConfig(NEIConfig.java:632)
          at codechicken.nei.NEIConfig.loadWorld(NEIConfig.java:291)
          at mod_NotEnoughItems.reset(mod_NotEnoughItems.java:46)
          at mod_NotEnoughItems.onTickInGame(mod_NotEnoughItems.java:55)
          at BaseMod.doTickInGame(BaseMod.java:48)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.BaseModTicker.sendTick(BaseModTicker.java:104)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.BaseModTicker.tickBaseMod(BaseModTicker.java:80)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.modloader.BaseModTicker.tickEnd(BaseModTicker.java:58)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.SingleIntervalHandler.tickEnd(SingleIntervalHandler.java:22)
          at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLCommonHandler.tickEnd(FMLCommonHandler.java:185)
          at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.onRenderTickEnd(FMLClientHandler.java:315)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.x(Minecraft.java:878)
          at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:753)
          at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
      --- END ERROR REPORT 61d2ab43 ----------

• By QuitStealingMyUserName
      Hey folks, I made a modpack, "Title Made To Not Plagiarize" and loaded it with a few different mods. When I install the pack from the Technic Launcher, it seems to download the zip I uploaded to Dropbox, but doesn't seem to actually install the mods. Some of the mods are older versions, but it shouldn't be a problem with most of them. (Here's the link for the file: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/iynms0xi9ifl1e2/TMTNPv2.0.1.zip). Any help would be appreciated, and my forge version is forge-1.12.2-14.23.5.2847-universal.jar. This is my first modpack so please be forgiving.