5. wait and see if u are accepted and enjoy

rules:

no griefing

no racism

no swearing

no asking to be oped

1. minecraft username: Lootf

2. age: 14

3. experience: 2 years of mc and a year of tekkit classic, a month of new tekkit

4. blah blah

if you dont mind i would also like to know if its 24/7

1. Minecraft Username: AiDeNzZcOolzZ

2. Age: 15

3. Experience: Been playing minecraft for 3 years, tekkit for 2 years

4. Write the words below to prove you are not a robot:

blah blah

Done :)

1. Silanchio104

2. Age: 15

3. Experience: About 3 years of minecraft, but only just decided to play tekkit, though i know some of the mods within it

4. blah blah

1. ahmedlotfy911

2. age : 17

3.experience : 2 years of minecraft and 1 year of tekkit i am a tec genuis and i am good at using redstone i am an awesome builder

4. blah blah

youtube channel : chill king 

didnt start yet but was hopping to start on the server ....

1. andystan1912

2. 16

3. about 2 years, I know quite a bit about mods and such like

4. Blah Blah (lol nice touch)

also, how will we know the server IP?

Many thanks, Andy Stanton (andystan1912)

Edited by andystan1912

1. Rontius

2. 24

3. Been playing minecraft since alpha, played tekkit a couple months here and there.

4. blah blah

1. Chodicus

2. 31

3. Couple months

4. blah blah

1.hyperwaffle

3.I'm a tekkit veteran who is very good at automating things with applied energistics. I make things work. I don't make them pretty.

4.blah blah and by the way you really don't understand the concept of making sure I'm not a computer. No supercomputer on earth can read crappy handwriting so websites to make sure they are not spam bots make it so they have to say the crappy handwriting words that are randomly generated. And there is no need for spam bot protection the technic platform already does that for you.

Hello! I would like to join your tekkit server. I am aged 14 and have been searching for a server for AGES! I hope this is the one. I have skype/steam if you would like it!

Ign: xqual

blah blah

Experience: I know how to tekkit. I have played it for countless hours in singleplayer

Edited by xqual

1. minecraft username: LordQbush

2. age: 21

3. experience: minecraft for 2 years mods for 1 year

4. blah blah

Thanks if im added

1. willmankiller1

2. 16

3. for about 3 years of playing minecraft 

love to play on a whitelist server I have a youtube channel but i am working on it being a good channel

and blah blah

Edited by willmankiller1

1. TenaciousCG

2. 23

3. played vanilla quite a bit then tekkit and ATOB, now I'm back to tekkit as it's clearly the best :)

blah blah

This be pvp or survival coop sort of server?