5. wait and see if u are accepted and enjoy

rules:

no griefing

no racism

no swearing

no asking to be oped

1. minecraft username: Lootf

2. age: 14

3. experience: 2 years of mc and a year of tekkit classic, a month of new tekkit

4. blah blah

if you dont mind i would also like to know if its 24/7

1. Minecraft Username: AiDeNzZcOolzZ

2. Age: 15

3. Experience: Been playing minecraft for 3 years, tekkit for 2 years

4. Write the words below to prove you are not a robot:

blah blah

Done :)

1. Silanchio104

2. Age: 15

3. Experience: About 3 years of minecraft, but only just decided to play tekkit, though i know some of the mods within it

4. blah blah

1. ahmedlotfy911

2. age : 17

3.experience : 2 years of minecraft and 1 year of tekkit i am a tec genuis and i am good at using redstone i am an awesome builder

4. blah blah

youtube channel : chill king 

didnt start yet but was hopping to start on the server ....

1. andystan1912

2. 16

3. about 2 years, I know quite a bit about mods and such like

4. Blah Blah (lol nice touch)

also, how will we know the server IP?

Many thanks, Andy Stanton (andystan1912)

Edited by andystan1912

1. Rontius

2. 24

3. Been playing minecraft since alpha, played tekkit a couple months here and there.

4. blah blah

1. Chodicus

2. 31

3. Couple months

4. blah blah

1.hyperwaffle

3.I'm a tekkit veteran who is very good at automating things with applied energistics. I make things work. I don't make them pretty.

4.blah blah and by the way you really don't understand the concept of making sure I'm not a computer. No supercomputer on earth can read crappy handwriting so websites to make sure they are not spam bots make it so they have to say the crappy handwriting words that are randomly generated. And there is no need for spam bot protection the technic platform already does that for you.

Hello! I would like to join your tekkit server. I am aged 14 and have been searching for a server for AGES! I hope this is the one. I have skype/steam if you would like it!

Ign: xqual

blah blah

Experience: I know how to tekkit. I have played it for countless hours in singleplayer

Edited by xqual

1. minecraft username: LordQbush

2. age: 21

3. experience: minecraft for 2 years mods for 1 year

4. blah blah

Thanks if im added

1. willmankiller1

2. 16

3. for about 3 years of playing minecraft 

love to play on a whitelist server I have a youtube channel but i am working on it being a good channel

and blah blah

Edited by willmankiller1

1. TenaciousCG

2. 23

3. played vanilla quite a bit then tekkit and ATOB, now I'm back to tekkit as it's clearly the best :)

blah blah

This be pvp or survival coop sort of server?

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Similar Content

• By Nostic
      When i try to join my single player world in Tekkit it crashes before i can even load into the world
      I have added the crash report
      crash-2019-06-18_22.07.51-server.txt
    • By Nyrab
      I recently created a modpack, but i can't connect to my friends via Hamachi, so i tried to make a server but it gaves an error that i don't understand
      But in this topic i prefer start of the beggining, i need help to make a server or just a way that i can play with my friends via Hamachi

PS:I want a free way to make it, i tried Aternos but i didn't find some mods that was in my modpack
    • By light_at_night
      Crashes:
      https://pastebin.com/VmWEkjvN
      https://pastebin.com/9QW5d9dx
      https://pastebin.com/2HqZ1LRR

I also have the problem that some blocks just do not have any/the right textures. This is really annoying but the mod seems still playeable with those texture bugs. But the crashing makes it impossible to play.

• By Spearhead Gaming
      SPEARHEAD GAMING TEKKIT LEGENDS
      A fun, medieval themed PvE server featuring claims, custom content & plugins, no banned items, world anchors, kits, custom terrain, active staff, epic builds and much much more...
      discord.gg/gjjqVQR ~ www.spearheadgamingnetwork.com

LINKS
      Server IP: [email protected]
      Discord Server: http://discord.gg/gjjqVQR 

ABOUT US
      We are a sever for the players - everything we do is aimed at a more enjoyable, fun, fair experienced for our player. Our management staff have years of experience under their belts, and our moderation staff are trained and disciplined. Our team is always around to help you out and make your experience here the best that it can be. We are oriented around service and quality.
      We strive to be different - we aim to provide a unique, original experience in Tekkit Legends, and put an immense amount of effort into our server, that many other networks are unwilling to do. Everything must be of as high a standard as possible, and we'll always do our best to achieve quality results. Our sever is constantly being updated to ensure we are up to date with the modern community, and to ensure we are always bringing you fresh, new content.
      We prioritise integrity - You may have seen many servers in your time, that use fake accounts to boost their numbers, use proxies to vote for themselves, lie about their specs and their community, and only care about their donors... Spearhead will never do this to our community, because we aim for absolute integrity and value an honest experience for our players. 

MORE INFORMATION
      Plugins: Many different quality and custom plugins that disable dupes, bugs, cheats and issues, and give the server an active economy, timed ranks, fun things to do, multiple worlds and much more. For security reasons we do not publicise a precise list of plugins.
      Server Rules: The server does not allow hacking, cheating or unfair play of any kind. The chat, while controlled is fairly chill, we just ask you to keep it PG. A list of rules is available on our Website, Discord, Server or just ask any staff member.
      Server Uptime: 24/7!
      Not convinced? Here's a few reasons that our server stands above the rest....
      The server is managed by staff with years of experience on modded servers It's Developed and Built by experts Our mod/admin staff are highly trained and disciplined Custom plugins have been developed to keep the bugs away Advanced security systems are in place to prevent cheating/griefing We allow claims to protect your builds, but have provided an arena in which to fight if you want! Large, detailed, epic exclusive builds are present everywhere you look We feature massive areas of custom, unique terrain We do not cheat our numbers or lie about our sever's stats No banned items World anchors and other highly useful items are available Nice donor perks are available, but the server is not pay to win Timed ranks And many, many, more reasons... Questions? Feel free to join our discord server, to ask any questions or get any help from staff (or just to chat!). http://discord.gg/gjjqVQR

MEDIA
      Server Trailer Video: 
      Images