Let's Test B-Team 1.0.13c!

CanVox

To clarify, that part hasn't changed: they couldn't be used on a ship before.  The difference is that now you can use them to build a fancy dock (which the ship/airship won't pick up) instead of it just crashing (and crashing all players on the server near you) if you tried to get into an airship with carpenters blocks touching.

Im somewhat really annoyed... I'm playing 1.0.13c and im building stuff and then it's night time, so im all prepared for Skeletons and Zombies and such... but that's not what I get. I get nothing but creepers! They're everywhere, around my house, in the nearby cliffs, in the caves and ravines. Is anyone else having this nightmare?

Im somewhat really annoyed... I'm playing 1.0.13c and im building stuff and then it's night time, so im all prepared for Skeletons and Zombies and such... but that's not what I get. I get nothing but creepers! They're everywhere, around my house, in the nearby cliffs, in the caves and ravines. Is anyone else having this nightmare?

that sounds like hell lmao, "no" would be my input,its been pretty normal for me so far

i have no idea about if i should put this in bug tracker but it maybe a 1.0.13c thing , has anyone come across this:

2014-08-23 21:17:18 [WARNING] [Waila] Leaf cover_6 not found.
2014-08-23 21:17:18 [WARNING] [Waila] Leaf data not found

i believe its been spamming my console since the updates

*checks* Ah, I see... could be that this was fixed in later versions? ChiselOverride was added for this pack, so it could be the problem point.

Update: Try this--remove the zChisel mod, then add in the 1.5.0fix jar from here. This is from Automatic_Maiden's original mod files, and it works just fine.

Edited by Lethosos

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok I am sorry that I am asking this again, but my understanding is that Villages are very hard to find due to generation problems correct? I find all kids of structures but no villages, is there a way to find the Full guard patter for the Cutlas? Also are we able to create our village? 

Even if I buy a villager and I build a tinker house, it still not going to generate a full guard pattern, right? Also, in order for me to update the server from a previous version to the new one, I must make a copy of the world folder and place it in the new server folder, correct?

Edited by mercstriker

Also, in regard to your second question, all you'll need to do to update a server is:

1. Shut it off.

2. Delete the folders "config," "flan," "hats," and "mods" in the main server folder. Delete the folder "libraries" in the "jar" folder.

3. Reupload the folders you just deleted, but use the folders from the new server files.

4. Turn on the server.

If all went well, your server should be updated to 1.0.13c! (or whatever version you're updating it to)