WH1TEN1NJA12

Vonny Server [Tekkit Main] [No Banned Items] [No Lag] [Small Community]

Brand new just started tekkit main server with 20 spots. This is a friendly non pvp server with no banned items. I'm looking for players fun mature players that enjoy playing the game and not have to worry about getting griefed or stuff stolen. So far this is a non whitelist server so post below if you are interested and I will message you the ip!

Edited by WH1TEN1NJA12

Hi, I used to play in a server exactly like this some time ago, and would like to do it again. May I please join your server?

Edited by hsteffano

Greetings, I've been looking for a nice small community for a while now and this server looks to fit the bill.

IGN = TheDragonCow

I've played tekkit, and minecraft in general for several years now and enjoy being part of a good community. I'm well versed in just about every aspect of tekkit, whether it be factory building, automation, or simply starting a humble farm. If you have any room to spare, I would enjoy becoming a member of your server.

Talk to you soon hopefully. 

I would like to join your community, I enjoy the modpack and would like to play with some good folks.
IGN: FRaCTuR3

I would abide by all laws of the server and look to be a good serverside companion!

IGN: adventurekid8

and I am looking for a way back into Tekkit and is this New frontier' lite or Classic so then I don't have to look for long and I miss going to the moon and being with other Genius's on Tekkit which means new friends

I want to join! Just a couple things:

Did u get rid of mystcraft and d-doors? I would say definitely get rid of d doors and only do mystcraft if the server can handle it.

I am a bit of a tekkit veteran and I look forward to automating things.