HOW do you mod?

KakerMix

I'm using a tutorial which requires me to have Eclipse. Now, when I go to the downloads page of their website, I'm presented with a whole menagerie of download options and I don't know which to pick. If some one could tell me the type of Eclipse I need for modding, that would be great.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Moderators

explain to me as if im an idoit

You're in the wrong section. Modding central is where we discuss how to make a mod.

Platform Pagoda is where we discuss how to modpack.

There is no excuse. You can literally search a word on google to see if it's right.

So much this! Also, most browsers have built-in spell checks, so failing to spell properly is just the result of laziness (BTW I wrote that out as lazyness the first time around). Since english is a foreign language to me I lack vocabulary and my grammar isn't the best (though I got the best grade in my english finals test :P) but on a PC? A trained monkey could spell correctly on a PC...

• 7 months later...

hi i had the same problem i have a template i made i ll give https://www.dropbox.com/s/m0u8bck1mesllbo/ModPackTECHNICTemplate.zip?dl=0r 

i made by downloading my pack and deleting all the mods configs and coremods the forge is there

but u can replace it and stuff The txt file will help u guy thanks :kiddo:

Edited by jamesc1997

• 3 weeks later...