REQUESTS

KakerMix

Sorry but Jakj and Neowulf you are speeking like Fascist dictatours. You want to withdraw the rights of your people.

This is a forum, not a government. There are no forum-guaranteed rights.

This isn't going to incorage new players and fans, it will drive them away.

or something else money related to scare people off.

Do you like the money you get out of advertising? Bully tactics never win. I hate bully's the attitude of your posts towards the common man disgust me and make me angery. Constructive critism is good but your's is like a battle axe or hammer, crushing dreams and moral.

I don't even know what to say about this half.

you wanted it sovietcheese

i have an idea

like the aether but different alot different.

first,obviously another dimension,there will be small random spheres

the color they can be are dark purple with ender particles or yellow that emits light and has yellow particles

in each one there are enemies the size shows the difficulty (small=easy,huge=hard)

the enemies are or light or darkness(again the color by the sphere color),

once the enemy is defeated a bookstand appears and on it a special book that has enchantment table near bookshelf particles

and it holds a spell,the first time you get a spell you get a new menu and a mana bar

you can open the menu by going in to your inventory and there will be like a tab thing and there all of your spells and costs are written.

total mana:100

spells

lightarrow - shoots an arrow at the enemy the arrow is at full charge and homes for the target does 1 extra damage MANA COST:1

darkarrow - shoots an arrow at the enemy the arrow is at full charge and homes for the target does 1 extra damage MANA COST:1

raise light - makes it morning MANA COST: 50

raise dark - makes it afternoon MANA COST:50

summon portal - makes a nether portal MANA COST:30

make gateway - makes a nether portal shaped from here to there and vice versa portal MANA COST:100

fireball - shoots a ghast fireball MANA COST:10

summon servant - summons a dark enemy that is your pet MANA COST:50

summon hero - summons a light enemy that is yout pet MANA COST:50

ores dusts and ingots

lightgold - can be found in the other dimension on light spheres drops lightdust glows in the dark

darkgold - can be found in the other dimension on dark spheres drops darkdust encourages monster spawning in the chunk by 10%

lightgold ingot - if you put lightdust in a furnace you get this

darkgold ingot - if you put darkdust in a furnace you get this

lightgold block - if you combine 9 lightgold ingots in the crafting table you get this block it emits lots of light

darkgold block - if you combine 9 darkgold ingots in the crafting table you get this block it encourages monster spawning in the close 9 chunks by 30%

lightgold furnace - make a furnace out of lightgold blocks and you get this this emits even more light than a lightgold block and if you put lightgold dust in the bottom slot and in the top slot a weapon or tool it gives it a enchantment you pick from the side bar it will have in the interface and levels are amounts of dusts required this does not have all enchantments

darkgold furnace - if you make a furnace out of darkgold blocks and you get this block it encourages monster spawning by 80% in the 9 adgecent chunks and monsters in that chunk dont burn by sunlight

and if you put darkgold dust in the bottom slot and in the top slot a weapon or tool it gives it a enchantment you pick from the side bar it will have in the interface and levels are amounts of dusts required this does not have all enchantments

you should have downloaded it

i have an idea

the color they can be are dark purple with ender particles or yellow that emits light and has yellow particles

in each one there are enemies the size shows the difficulty (small=easy,huge=hard)

once the enemy is defeated a bookstand appears and on it a special book that has enchantment table near bookshelf particles

and it holds a spell,the first time you get a spell you get a new menu and a mana bar

you can open the menu by going in to your inventory and there will be like a tab thing and there all of your spells and costs are written.

spells

lightarrow - shoots an arrow at the enemy the arrow is at full charge and homes for the target does 1 extra damage MANA COST:1

darkarrow - shoots an arrow at the enemy the arrow is at full charge and homes for the target does 1 extra damage MANA COST:1

make gateway - makes a nether portal shaped from here to there and vice versa portal MANA COST:100

ores dusts and ingots

lightgold - can be found in the other dimension on light spheres drops lightdust glows in the dark

darkgold - can be found in the other dimension on dark spheres drops darkdust encourages monster spawning in the chunk by 10%

lightgold block - if you combine 9 lightgold ingots in the crafting table you get this block it emits lots of light

darkgold block - if you combine 9 darkgold ingots in the crafting table you get this block it encourages monster spawning in the close 9 chunks by 30%

lightgold furnace - make a furnace out of lightgold blocks and you get this this emits even more light than a lightgold block and if you put lightgold dust in the bottom slot and in the top slot a weapon or tool it gives it a enchantment you pick from the side bar it will have in the interface and levels are amounts of dusts required this does not have all enchantments

darkgold furnace - if you make a furnace out of darkgold blocks and you get this block it encourages monster spawning by 80% in the 9 adgecent chunks and monsters in that chunk dont burn by sunlight

and if you put darkgold dust in the bottom slot and in the top slot a weapon or tool it gives it a enchantment you pick from the side bar it will have in the interface and levels are amounts of dusts required this does not have all enchantments

Dude, just no. No.

1, this thread is NOT where you make the requests, as painfully repeated bazillions of times. This is just the section topic thread. Go make a new thread if you want to make a request.

• 2 weeks later...

i would like to add the mod talker i was looking at the videos on youtube and it looked really cool and add clay soldiers to technic or either tekit

GOD DAMNIT! :D

Dude, just no. No.

1, this thread is NOT where you make the requests, as painfully repeated bazillions of times. This is just the section topic thread. Go make a new thread if you want to make a request.

i have an idea

spells

ores dusts and ingots

A multiude of suggestion is not a good thing. Let there be only a suggestion.

As a server owner I would say some changes NEED to be made to ensure that out of the box Tekkit is secure, stable and user friendly. To name a few:

One of the previous updates contained (as many of you know) the NEI glitch. There were no warnings, patches or official information put around. If there were then i'm sure most people would have taken action where they didn't.

EE....there is not a lot to say, but if left on your server no matter how many patches you pile on there you WILL get griefed. And yet the only half-patches that are remotely easy to find are buried under piles of unrelated keywords.

Anyway I didn't plan on starting a rant, I am just saying that Tekkit should ultimately be as smooth as vanilla Minecraft. Nevertheless you have done a good job so far so keep improving!

This is another post as it is unrelated.

Gui and more ways to push media to the client from the server.

Maybe wrapping tekkit up in spout or similar would be an improvement?

I personally think that the ability to play custom music and have a 'mumble' equivalent built into the game would be a great addition.

I was thinking for technic they should have 2 categories. RPG, and Survival. RPG contains mods like tale of kingdoms, millenaire, and things like that, while survival is just normal technic!

That's what the Yogbox was. Since they stopped doing it, I gather they have no interest in starting it back up.

It would be nice if the modders could add the mod Plasmacraft to Technic and Tekkit. Like the others mods it add other technic items, weapons, crafts, ores and liquids. I think it would be a GREAT thing to add it to the mod list. Here's the link to the website for more info:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1305647-125smpssp-plasmacraft-030-the-legacy-continues62212/

It would be nice if the modders could add the mod Plasmacraft to Technic and Tekkit. Like the others mods it add other technic items, weapons, crafts, ores and liquids. I think it would be a GREAT thing to add it to the mod list. Here's the link to the website for more info:

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1305647-125smpssp-plasmacraft-030-the-legacy-continues62212/

Did you just see "requests" and pop in and reply without reading what kind of requests this thread is for? I mean, yeah, you and 20 other people, but still.

EDIT: >: ( It is now housecleaning time.

Oups, sorry guys, but the first post wasn't so clear about it. It says that this post is for mod request, so i thought the three pages was mod request pages, so I came to the last one and i read the posts that was on it. It was still mod requests, so what do you think i thought this discussion was about?

Seriously, i tried to find a suggestion discussion before I wrote this post, but I didn't find any.

I'm gonna try to find the good subject for the suggestion, even it doesn't seem to be clearly shown. Sorry again.

PS: If you wanna stop all the misplaced post, maybe leaving a note on the front page would be a nice idea. ;)

Requests to make a mod, not install a mod, dipstick. I quote the description of the forum you're currently in: "REQUEST a mod be made here."

Why am I still arguing with people who don't read? Am I just that bored? Or am I procrastinating while watching Tekkit To The Bridge?

Sorry if I don't put my mouse on every little forum topic, it's the first time I see a forum that shows a description of the topic when we put our mouse on it. When I see a topic named REQUEST, I go in and I read the first post, which normally, in a good and well built topic, is way enough to understand what the topic is about. It's not my fault if the first post and the title aren't clearly explained and it didn't crossed your mind that your not the only one ,you English people that uses Technic. It's not everyone that has facility with English, so when a topic isn't clear, it can easily create mistakes. And your little hostile comments and your insults doesn't help neither, you know could just explain and it could be all over and it would be way nicer to new people on the forum.

But... we're not really nice to new people here. That's sort of the opposite of what we are. Anways, to quote from the first page:

You can put in your request for a mod here. on this board. BE SPECIFIC and try to keep them reasonable. Nobody is going to respond positively to

"THE AETHER BUT WITH TITS"

Questions about how you should do this go in this thread, not your actual requests.

That last bit of emphasis is mine. Even were you to assume that this forum is for requesting mods to be included in the pack, that line should have given you pause.

As a general tip, saying that English is not your first language might earn you some leniency from certain people if you say it beforehand. As the closing part of your argument, after having been shown to be wrong on your other points, it's less than effective.