• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Goblin 01
      The reactor is based on few mods: Industrial Craft, Red Power, MFFS(Modular Force Field Systems), TubeStuff.
      Anything that is need is only quad uranium cells and nothing else. Reactor creates coolcant itself. Its coolcant is lapis, you may already get the idea (LZH condensators cooled by coolcant injector from MFFS.
      This is the total schematic of reactor, producing 10k EU / tick,storing total 32 MFSU's. Blucricity is the near heart of not letting the reactor explode, because Retrievers will not function. And also, some energy total is consumed to produce mass, and convert it to lapis. There is also a regulator that dosent let all 3 sections of coolcant run at once.
      Total:
      1 sec = 20 ticks
      10000 secs of running reactor times 20 ticks = 200000 ticks
      200000 ticks times 2580 EU / tick is.. 516000000 EU. I dont know how many MFSU storage has cus I dont remember but I know that it is 100% safe reactor.
    • By dylan5087
      Hi, I have started a public voltz server which everyone is free to join.  There are no banned items and everything else is pretty much a work in progress, because of this i am also looking for staff to monitor and manage the server such as builders, moderators and admins etc...  If you wish to become staff just let me know and we can go from there   If you want more details just reply to this post and ill get back to you with more information.  Have Fun !!!!   
      The IP is 51.254.167.58
    • By fspro15
      Tried to look for other threads, couldn't find any..
      I'm on a tekkit server with a friend, and we're building a large underground base. We would like to use lamps like the Cage lamps and Lanterns from ProjectRed, and that all of these are powered by reactors/dynamoes. So that we would always need legit energy for them to illuminate, and not a simple minecraft redstone line which basically gives infinite power.
      For now we're using a simple steam dynamo from Thermal Expansion, but i cant seem to get the cage lamps or lanterns to light up. We tried both energy conduits from Thermal Expansion and RedNet cables/RedNet Energy cables from MineFactory, and we tried to combine them too.
      Does anyone know how to illuminate these light sources using dynamoes/generators/reactors and some sort of cable?
      Or maybe some other alternatives?

Thanks a lot in advance!
    • By underscoreDetail
      Innovative Gaming Network
      (24/7 OPEN SERVER) Simply Scientific - Official Server (24/7 OPEN SERVER)
      http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/simply-scientific.877672
      Pack Code:
      http://api.technicpack.net/modpack/simply-scientific
      Server IP (Pre-Listed in the Modpack):
      sscifi.innovativegaming.com.au
      http://innovativegaming.com.au
      MODPACK INFORMATION:
      Simply Scientific is a modpack that goes into the expansion of scientific research and discovery by the use of advanced technologies as well as genetic modification and galactic adventure. 
      Including mods such as Advanced Genetics, Galacticraft, Thermal Expansion, Achimedes Ships, Buildcraft, Computercraft, Big Reactors, Ex Nihilo, Immersive Engineering, Pam's Harvestcraft, Open Blocks, Project Red, Sync (AND MORE!)
      SERVER INFORMATION:
      Currently running; TOWNY, ESSENTIALS, WORLD BORDER (10k radius), SIMPLE HELP TICKETS, BANMANAGER, CHAT REACTION, PRISM
      Iguana Tweaks is present and disabled use of vanilla tools and weapons, provided kits supply copper tools to get started.
      We are a community that accepts members of all ages
      Currently accepting Applications of Interest for staff positions.
      RULES:

1- Respect all players, regardless of rank.
      2- No exploiting of bugs/glitches or bypasses.
      3- No directive or overused offensive language.
      4- No spamming or overuse of caps.
      5- No advertising of any kind.
      6- No AFK machines.
      7- No threats of any kind made towards the server or players of the community.
      BANNED ITEMS:
      ~ Filing Cabinets ~ Florbs ~ Drawbridge ~ Plasma Gun ~ ALL Block Placer/Breakers ~ Matter Cannon ~ Golden Egg ~ Crane Backpack ~ Potion Launcher ~ Mining Laser ~ Computercraft Turtles ~
      BANNED DIMENSIONS:
      ~ DEEP DARK ~ LAST MILLENIUM ~

• By Benjamin Uden
      Developed with an advanced, varied and enjoyable user-experience in mind.
      Server file available for download to go multiplayer with ease.
      Full of hand-picked mods, working in unison and harmony, to unlock Minecraft's full potential.
      Click here to go to our TechnicPack page.

For a complete list of mods, click here.

- Our homepage

- The welcome book