Sign in to follow this  
Targren

Mystcraft pages as CQ/BD loot?

(Sorry if this is the wrong section: I seem to remember seeing that Platform Pagoda is the place for help on custom modpacks)

The relevant mods in the pack are ChocolateQuest/BetterDungeons and Mystcraft - latest 1.6.4 version.

I'm trying to make a private modpack for some friends from our ABT server, and I'm hitting a bit of a wall. I'm trying to set up the loot tables for CQ/BD dungeons, but I can't figure out how to add Mystcraft pages - BD chest tables work based on item IDs, but if I add the item ID, I just get a "blank page". Has anyone had any luck with making this work?

I'd rather not yank Mystcraft, since I was looking forward to finally getting it to try it, but with the modified worldgen and multiple players, getting pages is going to be an exercise is masochism...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Mysteriaa
      Apologies, I know isn't regular Hexxit and this is my first time here, so I wasn't sure where to post.
      I've had this agitating issue with Hexxit Rewritten 2 as of late. I've had to delete three prior Survival worlds because of this bug and I don't know what to do. I want to load my world normally again and not lose so much progress over and over and over again because this is really pissing me off.
      Sometimes while playing on a new world, the game may crash. When this happens, it's basically a death sentence; I can no longer log into and play the world normally, as it says "Shutting down internal server" before crashing. I have reinstalled the mod pack and backed up the world, but it still crashes when I use it. I'm at a complete loss. I've also noticed that the crashing is caused by the corrupted world specifically; any other world I create will work just fine.
      I've saved the OpenEye crash report so you can take a look at it here, hopefully it helps: http://openeye.openmods.info/crashes/0d68ab46f19ce23404f2cdf6daf416db Note that "likely mods" etc. are blank.
      Is there any way to fix this, or am I just permanently stuck with yet ANOTHER broken world?
    • By SpiritedSpy
      anyone know of any good solar panel mods that work with 1.6.4? i tried looking for a 1.6.4 version of my favorite ones but i couldnt find a version of solar flux or solar expansion that were compatible. i would just use industrial craft but im not very fond of eu or their solar panels, i prefer rf and solar fluxs crafting recipes seem a little more like my style. help plz.
    • By ViLiNxX
      Hi everyone , 
      after a long time I decided to return to minecraft but it was boring so i returned on technic but , when i launch any modpack on 1.6.4 like attack of the B-team , my favorite , the textures of blocks of a mod are blurries, and in vanilla , the block are separed and transparents sometimes... it's not playable . I tried to reinstall the modpack , to reinstall technic to an other file , to change all video settings , i allocated 6 go of ram on java's options, but nothing work. I'm french , sorry for my bad english !
      Please help !

• By zsauer
      Welcome to Sauercraft! Welcome traveler, this is the world of sauercraft, magic and machines are at war here. What side will you choose? The machines? Rule over the skies with power armor killing any foes you see, build massive facilities that mine away at the world eating away every last resource. Or magic? Be at peace with the lands through thaumcraft and destroy your enemys with Arsmagica! You decide..... Only one side can win!   IP:  Sauercraft.us Website: https://sauercraft.enjin.com   Mods:  Big Reactors- Chisel- Enderstorage- Galacticraft- Galacticraft planets- Mekenism- Thaumcraft- TConstruct- Thermal Expansion- Vein Miner- Ars Magica 2- Extra Utilities- PowerSuits-