[1.7.10] SKIES OF AVALON Extreme Survival! Realistic Hunger! Weather! Danger! Pie!!!!!!!! Looking for Admins, Mods, Builders, and Plugin Managers

Server IP: play.skiesofavalon.com
TeamSpeak ( Required for Staff ): ts.skiesofavalon.com
Dynmap: www.skiesofavalon.com:8123
Community Website and Forums (Coming Soon!): www.SkiesofAvalon.com

The Skies of Avalon is looking to offer a unique Minecraft experience. In our community we are....... a community. Not a series or Mods and Staff
Monitoring players but All players working towards the same goals fighting the same enemies and Bringing Peace to the world of Avalon and its
Outer Realms.

In the Skies of Avalon we take on the roles of Adventurers seeking out fortune and prosperity in a world bellow our floating haven 
Aynia - City of the Bright Vale. As we venture out we will find that Much below is different from what we imagined. We see little resources for magic
and thus can travel to Resource worlds called the OuterRealms. Each Outer Realm is named after a deity Such as Theia, Áine, and Earaldir. 

1.) Position*: 

2.) Real First Name (Never give your last name out online. Ever!)

3.) IGN: 

4.) Age* (16 and Above for Staff):

5.) Skype:

6.) Qualities that make you right for this position?

7.) Availability(per week): 

8.) Reasons for wanting this position:

9.) Prior experience: 

10.) Description of personality: 

11.) Past bans and reasons why: 

12.) Skills

13.) Additional information (Anything at all including other languages spoken):

14.) Time Zone: 

Edited by sadlygr0ve

I am doing a large scale build for my server.

I thought I could do it all on my own but I am finding myself getting extremely overwhelmed with the work load while doing other things.

I am in need of a talented Staff member or two to join my server.

Age restriction for the server is 15 and that's kinda pushing the limit a little.

I would like staff to be at least 16. I'm 23 and an IT manager so I kinda have a really professional admin style for most parts but more on the lighter side since this is a game.

I need dedicated staff. Looking for talented builders as well.

I'd Like to have a few cities build according to lore of the server and even spawn build.

Please do not come on the server and complain in chat that the permissions are not setup that's kinda my point. lol.

I like to joke around and things so no need to be stiff when in chat. Staff needs to have Teamspeak or be able to do some sort of voice chat for collaboration. 

Edited by sadlygr0ve

1.) Position*: Admin / builder / helper

2.) Real Name: Brent Rouse

3.) IGN(In game name)*: rouse9989

4.) Age*: 16

5.) Skype*: prince.rouse

6.) Qualities you have that make you right for this position?*

-I have been playing Minecraft since way before redstone even came out

-I love this game and haven't had anyone to play with lately and need a long term project

-I used to run a server of my own.

-I built half the maps for the original hunger games server ran by mc.servers, the owner and I talked and my friends and I built half the maps for him before the hunger games servers became popular

-I like to build big and very detailed projects.

-used to be familiar with world edit but can quickly learn again used to be very good at it

-redstoning skills have been getting worse but i can build pretty complex machines and other great features for servers

7.) Availabilties*(per week): Mostly after school and almost every weekend (When i play Minecraft its for many hours or the whole day

8.) Reasons for wanting this position*: Friends haven't been playing as much, so I haven't had anything to do. I need a long term project that I can work on, and be a part of with some new friends. Also would love to be a higher member of a server again I love building and letting people see as well as interacting with the players on the server to insure they keep playing.

9.) Prior experience: Like I said earlier I used to run a server of my own with around a average of 87 people on everyday. I Love to build and create things. I also love to interact with regular players

10.) Discription of personality*: Im a 16 year old Junior in High school I get good grades and can talk to almost anyone I am very social and not shy at all. I love to show off what I built and interact with people. I am very easy to get along with and have a great sense of humor, my family and friends think I'm hilarious even know I never try to be.

11.) Past bans and reason why if any: I can't remember reasons dumb ones probably has been awhile sense I played on a public server.

12.) Skills:

-Building large cities, towns, landmarks

-building detailed quality structures

-quite a bit of redstone knowledge (Enough to make cool building features and much more!)

-Managing a server

13.) Additional Information: I have Skype, I have a mic as well, I also just downloaded teamspeak. I really would love to build for you I need a good large project with lots of detail to sink my teeth in while being a helpful teammate and helping out the regular players.

14.) Time zone: Central Time Zone

1.) Position*: Admin / builder / helper

2.) Real Name: Brent Rouse

3.) IGN(In game name)*: rouse9989

4.) Age*: 16

5.) Skype*: prince.rouse

-I have been playing Minecraft since way before redstone even came out

-I love this game and haven't had anyone to play with lately and need a long term project

-I used to run a server of my own.

-I built half the maps for the original hunger games server ran by mc.servers, the owner and I talked and my friends and I built half the maps for him before the hunger games servers became popular

-I like to build big and very detailed projects.

-used to be familiar with world edit but can quickly learn again used to be very good at it

-redstoning skills have been getting worse but i can build pretty complex machines and other great features for servers

7.) Availabilties*(per week): Mostly after school and almost every weekend (When i play Minecraft its for many hours or the whole day

8.) Reasons for wanting this position*: Friends haven't been playing as much, so I haven't had anything to do. I need a long term project that I can work on, and be a part of with some new friends. Also would love to be a higher member of a server again I love building and letting people see as well as interacting with the players on the server to insure they keep playing.

9.) Prior experience: Like I said earlier I used to run a server of my own with around a average of 87 people on everyday. I Love to build and create things. I also love to interact with regular players

10.) Discription of personality*: Im a 16 year old Junior in High school I get good grades and can talk to almost anyone I am very social and not shy at all. I love to show off what I built and interact with people. I am very easy to get along with and have a great sense of humor, my family and friends think I'm hilarious even know I never try to be.

11.) Past bans and reason why if any: I can't remember reasons dumb ones probably has been awhile sense I played on a public server.

12.) Skills:

-Building large cities, towns, landmarks

-building detailed quality structures

-quite a bit of redstone knowledge (Enough to make cool building features and much more!)

-Managing a server

13.) Additional Information: I have Skype, I have a mic as well, I also just downloaded teamspeak. I really would love to build for you I need a good large project with lots of detail to sink my teeth in while being a helpful teammate and helping out the regular players.

14.) Time zone: Central Time Zone

Sorry it took so long to reply to both your post it's one of the reasons I need a co-admin to help manage things. You are definitely accepted. I sent you an invite on skype.

1.) Position*: Possibly just a helper position (help with little things like mod help like someone has a question about a certain mod)

2.) Real Name: Kayden G. (not using my FULL name cause of possible stalkers, sorry)

3.) IGN(In game name)*: Defender2002

4.) Age*: 12

5.) Skype*: theawesomekayden

6.) Qualities you have that make you right for this position?* Helpful, Kind (mostly), Funny, Can relate to other players, Etc.
7.) Availabilties*(per week): I'll tell you if im not available certain days like if on VK, football practice, etc.

8.) Reasons for wanting this position*: Wanting to play this server, plus i just like to help people, being part of a staff makes me feel special! :)

9.) Prior experience: Been mod on like at least 3 accounts, admin at least on one account, helper on another account (Not miencraft accounds, i mean different times!)

10.) Discription of personality*: Mostly kind, try to be funny, helpful (opinion), love to read (bookworm), etc.

11.) Past bans and reason why if any: Banned for being rude when i wasn't aware i said somthing rude, once banned for spam cause i was mad a server was to hard for me and i was a whiney little kid :(

12.) Skills: Good builder, helpful if people ask if not busy, try to be nice, i dont really know im not a very good describer :( , Good wiring person (redstone), good with teams, etc.

13.) Additional Information: Doing school so may not be on as often, been playing minecraft for at least scence 1.2.5 or so, etc.

14.) Time zone: Canada/U.S.A Mountain Time

PS: Even if not as accepted as staff, ill play server and help others :P

Edited by defender2002

1.) Position*: Admin/Moderator

2.) Real Name: Doug Hahn

3.) IGN: Ubergoober429

4.) Age*: 17

5.) Skype: jimmyage429

-Being playing minecraft for years

-Experience running servers

-Experience with most plugins and mods, and how to troubleshoot them unfortunately lol

-Experience designing towns and the like

7.) Availability(per week): Weekdays available after 3 and Weekends whenever Im needed

8.) Reasons for wanting this position: Want to get on a friendly server thats up to date to play, also need something to do in my spare time and i really enjoyed it before so thought id give it another shot.

9.) Prior experience: Ran own modpack+server, tons of troubleshooting experience and years of playing with mods and plugins.

10.) Description of personality: Friendly, easygoing and humorous, the only notable thing is i dont tolerate rule breaking

11.) Past bans and reasons why: None

12.) Skills

-Mod+Plugin knowledge

-Managing server knowledge

-Great building skills

13.) Additional information: Would love to join this community and really work on this pack, I have a working mic and TS3

14.) Time Zone: U.S Eastern Time Zone

• 2 weeks later...

I keep getting "unknown host" trying to connect to mc.skiesofavalon.com

That i know of, we are!

Sorry guy's we had a huge issue and are down for maintance till this friday We've been restoring from backups only to find that some of them are corrupted so We've devised a better recovery plan and are implementing a few huge changed to our infrastructure as well. more details soon to come. Tomorrow Friday September 26th we will have the server back online at 8Am EST

1.) Position*: Admin/Moderator

2.) Real Name: Doug Hahn

3.) IGN: Ubergoober429

4.) Age*: 17

5.) Skype: jimmyage429

-Being playing minecraft for years

-Experience running servers

-Experience with most plugins and mods, and how to troubleshoot them unfortunately lol

-Experience designing towns and the like

7.) Availability(per week): Weekdays available after 3 and Weekends whenever Im needed

8.) Reasons for wanting this position: Want to get on a friendly server thats up to date to play, also need something to do in my spare time and i really enjoyed it before so thought id give it another shot.

9.) Prior experience: Ran own modpack+server, tons of troubleshooting experience and years of playing with mods and plugins.

10.) Description of personality: Friendly, easygoing and humorous, the only notable thing is i dont tolerate rule breaking

11.) Past bans and reasons why: None

12.) Skills

-Mod+Plugin knowledge

-Managing server knowledge

-Great building skills

13.) Additional information: Would love to join this community and really work on this pack, I have a working mic and TS3

14.) Time Zone: U.S Eastern Time Zone

Thank you for applying at the moment we will be suspending the recruitment for mods until the community grows more in size. We are still looking for players.

1.) Position*: Community Manager or what ever you feel I'm suited for.

2.) Real Name: Klaus

3.) IGN(In game name)*: Vauxite

4.) Age*: 21

5.) Skype*: Need to know basis.

- No-life ;)

- Experience in java

- Experience in managing, playing, hosting and develop a server.

- I've single handedly managed an active yogcast complete server. With good results.

7.) Availabilities*(per week):

Anything from 0-6h a day depends on my responsibilities.

8.) Reasons for wanting this position*:

Will probably get this role in some way. So better make it official.

9.) Prior experience:

See 6) Qualities... and 12) Skills

10.) Discription of personality*:

I adapt to whoever I'm around. But overall honest, cocky, witty and a thinker.

11.) Past bans and reason why if any:
None

12.) Skills:
- I make a really good lasagna

- Configuring plugins( got python scrips ready)

- Balancing mods/plugins and economy

- I know what works.

- Automate processing.

- Mysql

- html/css

- dirt houses

13.) Additional Information:

Don't give me any position right away, I want to make sure the server is what I'm looking for as well.

Feel free to pm me or what ever.

14.) Time zone:

UTC+1

1.) Position*:Builder/Admin

2.) Real Name:Matt Gray

3.) IGN(In game name)*:MGAvenger

4.) Age*:15

5.) Skype*:soccerboy121299

6.) Qualities you have that make you right for this position?*I have been on many build teams, and have a lot of experience. I know my way around mods, redstone, building, plugins, anything you could think of in minecraft, I can do.

7.) Availabilties*(per week):Probably around 30-35 hours Per week

8.) Reasons for wanting this position*:I left my build team a while ago, and I was looking around on the forums and saw this. i want to help out and make this server popular and big, and as well as get back into building.

9.) Prior experience:I have been on many Three build teams, and built for many servers. I hosted a server for a while, and I can do plugins if you need help with that.

10.) Discription of personality*:In  Three words, I would call myself Loyal, Blunt, and Competitive 

11.) Past bans and reason why if any: No bans from servers

12.) Skills:(From Best to least) Building, Plugins, Mods, Redstone, and I can make some really good music.

13.) Time zone:EST

• 4 weeks later...
  • Similar Content

• By newasky
      This was an older Modpack but its has been fully updated with a brand new server! That's active & playable right now!
      Server is in Beta and being worked on but is still playable! Its a Towny server based, on beating your opponent or those whom may challenge you!
      Modpack Is full of adventure & quests, and tons of gear to choose from, and ores to mine and discover!
      So what you waiting for?! Join now, and get a head start!
      https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/rise-of-the-dynasty.686430

• By brunyman
      Website || Community Forum 

Server Address:  tekkit.craftersland.net:25567

Our Tekkit adventure started with Tekkit now called Classic, that was a long time ago but we love Tekkit and we are now here with the latest version!

Server Features:
      > Hosted in USA in a DataCenter on a Dedicated Server.
      > Online 24/7.
      > Powerful Land Protection with MyTown mod to keep your work safe from grief. Create Towns and Nations!
      > PvP and PvE, Clans.
      > Economy: Server Shops , Players Market, Trades, Vote Rewards.
      > Few restricted items (details below)
      > Optimized for minimal lag.
      > Turtle's and Quarry's are 100% safe to use.

Disabled Mods: Balkon's WeaponsMod - PvP protection bypass including spawn protection. InventoryTweaks - Item duplication bugs. Redstone in Motion - Used a lot for grief, protection bypass. Restricted Items: Matter Cannon - Applied Energistics - Protection bypass. Needlegun - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass. SPAMR Launcher - MineFactory Reloaded - Protection bypass. Sacred Rubber Sapling - MineFactory Reloaded - A huge tree, once placed it takes space to up to 4 regions bypassing protection in the process and causing very low fps to clients. Plastic Bag - MineFactory Reloaded - Item Dupe Bug; Lux Capacitor - MMM Powersuits - Only restricted for block place for protection bypass. Creative StrongBox - Thermal Expansion - Item duplicator. Florb - Thermal Expansion - Protecion bypass. Confiscate Module - MFFS - Can steal players inventory's. Anti Personnel Module - MFFS - Killing players and stealing items. Desintegration Module -MFFS - Block Grief Sponge Module - MFFS - Fluid Grief Notes: The Mystcraft and DimensionalDoors worlds are wiped once per week to maintain the server stable and without lag - so do not build bases there! You can build towns on the main world, moon and mars, we don't know how stable the last 2 are so the main world is the safest for base building. Up to date restricted list can also be found >here.

Some of our major plugins:
      Essentials Buycraft DirectSupport HeroChat PermissionsEX RandomSpawn GlobalMarket DynamicMap Clans VoteParty and Rewards. Crates.  
      The Community
      CraftersLand is a Minecraft Community founded on August 2011, first started with a survival server after a wile we opened our first tekkit server now called tekkit classic. Now after more then 2 years we learned a lot and we try to provide as good and as advanced servers as possible. We also have a community forum where you can post problems on our servers or if you need any help.

Join Us!

Now some pictures with our Tekkit server:

• By Zilacon
      Website: http://apocgaming.org | Server IP: TRPG.APOCGAMING.ORG | Discord: https://discord.gg/uctbDQb
      Technic Modpack Link: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/apocalyptic-gaming-tech-rpg.363244
      For more information on our servers, network, status, wiki's, launchers, pack pages, and more checkout our server page here:
      http://apocgaming.org/servers
      AGN is a community of gamers for minecraft and other online games founded in 1999 for gaming and setup in 2010 for minecraft servers.
      We host independently from Zilacon's own privately hosted dedicated servers.
      (Bungeecord, Vanilla, & Tekkit Classic are on a paid host. All others are hosted by Zilacon)
      I pride myself in hosting and managing high performance servers with virtually zero down time. All of our servers have deadlock, lag, and crash detection.
      Automated restart scripts, entity clearing/merging, spawn limits, timing adjustments, etc. To make the server run as smooth as possible.
      Our servers normally maintain 19-20 TPS no matter what. If you experience any type of lag with a good ping to the network, please contact us so we can look into it.
      Me and my staff team are available almost 24/7 on our discord server.
      On APOC we have many gameplay styles for you to choose from, along with over a dozen modpacks and servers to play on.
      All of our servers (excluding skyblock modpacks) have all of the features below.

System Requirements:
      Your computer must have the following to be able to run this modpack.
      4GB+ of Memory allocated to your Technic Launcher. (We recommend 6GB+) Java 8 64-Bit (JRE or JDK) A good Dedicated GPU for the included Textures/Shaders. If your GPU cannot handle these, they can be turned off in the options. There is known issues with the KUDA shaders our pack uses with Windows 10. If you have a black screen or stained glass effect on your screen, your PC is not compatible with KUDA shaders. Switch to the LOW shaders in the pack or disable it. Client Mod List:
      These mods run on the client only and help change or modify how the client runs and functions.
      AI Improvements Better Placement Better Foilage Fast Craft Fast Leaf Decay Inventory Tweaks Java 8 Checker Lumy's Skin Patch NEI Addons NEI Integration Not Enough Items Not Enough Keys Not Enough Ids nTweaks Optifine Optileaves WAILA Waila Harvestability WAWLA Voxelmap Core Mods:
      These mods have their own API's to allow other mods to operate.
      Applecore ASIELIB ASIE Tweaks Buildcraft Compat Binnie Mods COFH Core COFH Lib Coding Lib Cookie Core Code Chicken Core Eureka Guide API Guilded Games Util Inpure Core IV Toolkit Lunatrius Core Mantle Metallurgy Core Micdoodle Core Radix Core Numina - Discontinued Voltz Engine Mods:
      These are what give the modpack its glory. All of the custom items, blocks, mobs, etc come from these.
      Advanced Generators Advent of Ascension The Aether II Avaritia AE2 Stuff Ancient Warfare 2 Another One Bites The Dust Applied Energistics 2 Baubles Biomes o' Plenty Bookshelf BiblioCraft BiblioCraftWoods Highlands Edition BiblioCraftWoods Forestry Edition BiblioCraftWoods Natura Edition Big Reactors Blood Magic: Alchemical Wizardry Botania BuildCraft BuildCraft Compat Carpenter's Blocks Chisel 2 Chocolate Quest ChocoCraft Draconic Evolution Dynamic Trees Enchanting Plus Enchiridion Enchiridion 2 Ender Compass Ender IO EnderStorage Extra Bees Extra Cells 2 Extra Trees Extra Utilities ExtraTiC Forbidden Magic Forestry for Minecraft Forge Microblocks ForgeRelocation Galacticraft Planets Galactic Space GenDustry Hardcore Ender Expansion HexxitGear Highlands Heart Drop Iguana Tinker Tweaks IndustrialCraft 2 Iron Chest Legend Gear Logistics Pipes Loot Bags Lucky Block MachineMuse's Modular Powersuits Magic Bees Magical Crops Magical Crops Armory Mantle MCFrames Mekanism MekanismGenerators MekanismTools Metallurgy 4 MineFactory Reloaded Minecraft Comes Alive Modular Force Field System More Swords Mod Natural Absorption Natura Nether Ores Open Modular Turrets OpenBlocks OpenComputers Ore Dictionary Converter Pam's DesertCraft Pam's HarvestCraft Primitive Mobs ProjectRed Compatibility ProjectRed Expansion ProjectRed Exploration ProjectRed Fabrication ProjectRed Illumination ProjectRed Integration ProjectRed Transmission ProjectRed Transportation Railcraft Redstone Armory Redstone Arsenal Reliquary Sanguimancy Simply Jetpacks Soul Shards TOW Tainted Magic Technomancy Thaumcraft Thaumcraft Mob Aspects Thaumcraft-Botania Exoflame Thaumcraft Inventory Scanner Thaumic Energistics Thaumic Exploration Thaumic Tinkerer The Twilight Forest Thermal Dynamics Thermal Expansion Thermal Foundation Thermal Recycling Thermal Smeltery Tinkers' Construct Tinkers' Defense Tinkers' Mechworks Travellers Gear Tube Stuff Vanilla Plus Witchery Witching Gadgets Ztones Server Features:
      TRPG has 100+ modded worlds, 3 overworlds, 18,000+ entities (monsters/animals), and 32,000+ items/blocks! Always Online: Dedicated, optimized, built for performance servers since 2010. Our servers are fully automated with almost zero need for human intervention to remain online and running smooth. Multiworld: We have worlds for PVP and PVE. These worlds are Survival (PVE/GriefPrevention Protection), Factions (PVP/Factions Protection), and Towny (PVP/Towny Protection). PVP worlds allow griefing and raiding by following the rules within the factions and towny plugins for war. Survival is PVE only and uses GriefPrevention for its protections. Custom Economy (APOC-Payday): Our economy is like no other, with one giant plugin (APOC-Payday) this plugin offers rewards for over 30 gameplay activities from killing mobs/players to crafting items. It also rewards you for voting with keys/kits to redeem for items and economy/exp/claimblocks. Our plugin also handles sign shops, player plots, automatic ranking, online/login rewards, and much more. Admin & Player Shops: We provide basic vanilla items in the spawn tower for admin shops. And we leave the modded side for players to buy a plot in spawn, create a shop, and select their items and prices for their shop. We encourage a competitive player market on APOC. Our admin shops will not interfere with selling modded items. Custom /help Commands: We have a custom menu of /help commands that explain everything on apoc. How to use our economy, claim systems, worlds, voting, shops, teleportation and homes, and much more. If these help commands cannot answer your questions, staff are available on the servers or on discord. MCMMO & APOC-RPG: All of our servers come equipped with MCMMO and APOC-RPG which adds skills, bonus drops for actions, custom enchanted item drops from mobs, and randomly placed chests or structures with loot inside in the worlds. Bungeecord: Our custom bungeecord server allows clients of any version to connect to our network & servers. Once connected to the server of your choice, you can communicate with everyone from every server, and see everyone who is online in the tab list from all servers. Looking for Staff:
      We are seeking active staff members for all servers on apoc. If you are interested in any position please apply on the links below. We are looking for java developers and server staff. Apply for Chat Mod: http://apocgaming.org/cmodapp Apply for Server Mod: http://apocgaming.org/smodapp Apply for Developer: http://apocgaming.org/devapp Voting & Reviewing Rewards:
      Voting for our network on one of the 36 vote sites listed on our /vote command in game or on our site at http://apocgaming.org/vote will give you 1 Common Key and 1 VoteKey. Common keys are one of 4 types of item reward keys issued on the servers. These keys can be earned by voting, being online, or logging in daily. When redeemed they will give you one item out of a long list of possible rewards. The higher grade the key is the better the rewards. Redeeming keys like Common have a chance to upgrade to Uncommon, and Uncommon to Rare, etc. Vote Keys are issued only for voting for sites, they give 1 EXP Level, $100 Economy, and 10 Claimblocks. We also reward for reviewing our network/servers on vote sites and forums like this (technic). If you enjoy our servers, please write us a review by replying to this topic for $2500 Economy and 3 Rare keys as a reward. If you got any suggestions or ideas for improvement, we are open to change. Just let us know!  
    • By Zilacon
      Website: http://apocgaming.org | Server IP: AS.APOCGAMING.ORG | Discord: https://discord.gg/uctbDQb
      Technic Modpack Link: https://www.technicpack.net/modpack/agrarian-skies.1540828
      You can also join our AS 4.1.0 server using Curse, Technic, or ATL.
      For more information on our servers, network, status, wiki's, launchers, pack pages, and more checkout our server page here:
      http://apocgaming.org/servers
      AGN is a community of gamers for minecraft and other online games founded in 1999 for gaming and setup in 2010 for minecraft servers.
      We host independently from Zilacon's own privately hosted dedicated servers.
      (Bungeecord, Vanilla, & Tekkit Classic are on a paid host. All others are hosted by Zilacon)
      I pride myself in hosting and managing high performance servers with virtually zero down time. All of our servers have deadlock, lag, and crash detection.
      Automated restart scripts, entity clearing/merging, spawn limits, timing adjustments, etc. To make the server run as smooth as possible.
      Our servers normally maintain 19-20 TPS no matter what. If you experience any type of lag with a good ping to the network, please contact us so we can look into it.
      Me and my staff team are available almost 24/7 on our discord server.
      On APOC we have many gameplay styles for you to choose from, along with over a dozen modpacks and servers to play on.
      All of our servers (excluding skyblock modpacks) have all of the features below.
      Server Features:
      Always Online: Dedicated, optimized, built for performance servers since 2010. Our servers are fully automated with almost zero need for human intervention to remain online and running smooth. Multiworld: We have worlds for PVP and PVE. These worlds are Survival (PVE/GriefPrevention Protection), Factions (PVP/Factions Protection), and Towny (PVP/Towny Protection). PVP worlds allow griefing and raiding by following the rules within the factions and towny plugins for war. Survival is PVE only and uses GriefPrevention for its protections. Custom Economy (APOC-Payday): Our economy is like no other, with one giant plugin (APOC-Payday) this plugin offers rewards for over 30 gameplay activities from killing mobs/players to crafting items. It also rewards you for voting with keys/kits to redeem for items and economy/exp/claimblocks. Our plugin also handles sign shops, player plots, automatic ranking, online/login rewards, and much more. Admin & Player Shops: We provide basic vanilla items in the spawn tower for admin shops. And we leave the modded side for players to buy a plot in spawn, create a shop, and select their items and prices for their shop. We encourage a competitive player market on APOC. Our admin shops will not interfere with selling modded items. Custom /help Commands: We have a custom menu of /help commands that explain everything on apoc. How to use our economy, claim systems, worlds, voting, shops, teleportation and homes, and much more. If these help commands cannot answer your questions, staff are available on the servers or on discord. MCMMO & APOC-RPG: All of our servers come equipped with MCMMO and APOC-RPG which adds skills, bonus drops for actions, custom enchanted item drops from mobs, and randomly placed chests or structures with loot inside in the worlds. Bungeecord: Our custom bungeecord server allows clients of any version to connect to our network & servers. Once connected to the server of your choice, you can communicate with everyone from every server, and see everyone who is online in the tab list from all servers. Looking for Staff:
      We are seeking active staff members for all servers on apoc. If you are interested in any position please apply on the links below. We are looking for java developers and server staff. Apply for Chat Mod: http://apocgaming.org/cmodapp Apply for Developer: http://apocgaming.org/devapp Voting & Reviewing Rewards:
      Voting for our network on one of the 36 vote sites listed on our /vote command in game or on our site at http://apocgaming.org/vote will give you 1 Common Key and 1 VoteKey. Common keys are one of 4 types of item reward keys issued on the servers. These keys can be earned by voting, being online, or logging in daily. When redeemed they will give you one item out of a long list of possible rewards. The higher grade the key is the better the rewards. Redeeming keys like Common have a chance to upgrade to Uncommon, and Uncommon to Rare, etc. Vote Keys are issued only for voting for sites, they give 1 EXP Level, $100 Economy, and 10 Claimblocks. We also reward for reviewing our network/servers on vote sites and forums like this (technic). If you enjoy our servers, please write us a review by replying to this topic for $2500 Economy and 3 Rare keys as a reward. If you got any suggestions or ideas for improvement, we are open to change. Just let us know!
    • By Apemon7
      Every time I place down a CESU cart, the game crashes to desktop; singleplayer and multiplayer. Multiplayer server does not crash, only the client.

Attached a log to this post from a friend.
      CESU Cart Error Report
      This might have something to do with CESUs not being in the game?