SMP's Revival Technic'd

ColTim

This is the one you've been waiting for.

SMP's Revival Technic'd

The textures in this pack are the combination of SMP's work and mine (artistic credit to SMP, pixel pushing credit all mine) . It's not 100%, but it has a lot of the most common ugly bits fixed.

Lemme know what you think!

WARNING - This may not work in the dev version of Technic 7!! It's been tested with Technic 6 and Tekkit tho.

http://www.mediafire.com/?0zlru135h3d1v77

3OBbO.png

C7OxN.jpg

YeUPJ.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forum Administrators

YES! FINALLY!

I thought the creator of the pack said he wasnt going to work on mods though?

Either way, thank you for this! i was trying to edit a few textures myself, but i failed miserably :(

SMP and I are ~super bros~. He himself doesn't want to take on Buildcraft/RedPower/etc, although he gave us some textures he was doing for something else to be used for Buildcraft. It's just a time sink from what he tells me, which is why ColTim and I have modified and added stuff to this to make it Technic. ColTim has done 99% of the work, I did some tools and buildcraft stuff is all.

SMP is cool with this, its just he didn't want to pour any time into any mods since they can rise and fall in an instant.

SMP and I are ~super bros~. He himself doesn't want to take on Buildcraft/RedPower/etc, although he gave us some textures he was doing for something else to be used for Buildcraft. It's just a time sink from what he tells me, which is why ColTim and I have modified and added stuff to this to make it Technic. ColTim has done 99% of the work, I did some tools and buildcraft stuff is all.

SMP is cool with this, its just he didn't want to pour any time into any mods since they can rise and fall in an instant.

Ah ok. Thanks for clearing that up :) nice work on the texture pack :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Far as I know, this -is- a tekkit version.

Sadly, it is not. I had to mix Sphax and this together to get some stuff, and even then there's missing things like Indigo flowers, etc, not to mention there is -0- EE in it.

• 3 weeks later...