[1.7.10] The 1.7.10 Pack [Kitchen Sink] Over 1M Downloads!

Jon_

Thank you!

For crashes you should ask for support with a crash report (:

I got it figured out after mucking about in the mekanism forums thanks tho!

You need to include the IC2 API. As a fan of my modpacks you may be happy to know I have something in the crock pot for 1.7.10...

I am a fan of your modpacks, can't wait to see what you cooked up. I also figured it out after looking into the mekanism forums. Turns out it was a common issue and I just didn't look deep enough. 

Love that you're one of the few people out there with the balls to make a good 1.7.10 modpack! Tired of playing a two year old version of Minecraft :D. Will play your pack more when I get the chance.

That's the problem with 1.7.10. Its an alpha and beta minefield of instability/unusbility

I got it figured out after mucking about in the mekanism forums thanks tho!

I am a fan of your modpacks, can't wait to see what you cooked up. I also figured it out after looking into the mekanism forums. Turns out it was a common issue and I just didn't look deep enough. 

That's the problem with 1.7.10. Its an alpha and beta minefield of instability/unusbility

Actually, after 15 builds of my modpack I can tell you that in v0.4.0 1.7.10 my modpack is really stable. I had alot of known bugs and all of them have been fixed with all the mods updates, so people that are keep playing in 1.6 are just don't want to keep up.

Oh thats fantastic. I was having major issues till I put the max perms modifier in the normal minecraft launcher that seemed to fix a lot of them. Anyway good luck with your modpack looks like a fun pack.

Oh thats fantastic. I was having major issues till I put the max perms modifier in the normal minecraft launcher that seemed to fix a lot of them. Anyway good luck with your modpack looks like a fun pack.

Thank you very much. this issue going to be fix in an update tomorrow :)

Update v0.4.1 is OUT guys!
Full Changelog from the Technic Page:

0.4.1 - Stability and bug fixes! as I see from the crash reports that are sending to me, there're 3 main issues that causing crashes. all three are fixed it this version. It was Chocolate Quest (that now removed), Selfie mod (that has been updated and said that the bug has been fixed) and a memory issue that I hope got fixed now after some improvemets to the version.json file. also fixed a bug in Mekanism. with that, mods are updating so fast and all of them have been updated to this point. (14 mods) (03/10).

If you guys are intrested, HERE'S the modpack playtime statistics.
you can click the All Time and the Client/Server and see how much time people in the world played in the pack! how cool :)
-playtime statistics were collected from v0.3.5+.

Edited by Jon_

Enough testing. v0.4.3 is OUT!
full changelog from the technic platform page:

0.4.3 - Added 5 new mods (!): Ender IO, Pneumaticraft, Doge Mod (I had to), Power-suits-addons and ColorChat (Color names and groups in your servers!) Fixed a crash with Statues mod, and updated all the mods in the pack to this point. (17 mods) (11/10).

Edited by Jon_

v0.4.4 is OUT.

full changelog from the technic platform page:

0.4.4 - Added Botania (!), changed some configs, Fixed a crash with AromaBackup, and updated all the mods in the pack to this point. (4 mods) (13/10).

Edited by Jon_

so anyone done any lets play stuff of this yet ? Want something new to watch :P

Someone on the minecraft forums told me he want to do a let's play with the pack yesterday.

i'll update it here when it'll come out :)

Edited by Jon_

• 2 weeks later...

What is the problem with the permissions list of the modpack?
http://bit.ly/The-1-7-10-pack-Permissions
I worked really hard on it, and asked every modder who doesn't give permissions to every pack too. even the music creator of the VoxelMenuMusic.
please, if your comment doesn't help anyone, just don't post it. I don't work this hard for these comments.

as you said, yes. that did take a lot of effort. and I did it alone. so please explain what is the problem with the permissions list - I don't get it.