[1.7.10] The 1.7.10 Pack [Kitchen Sink] Over 1M Downloads!

Jon_

This pack is absolutely fantastic. I started playing the other day, and I'm seriously impressed with the level of work you've put in to it. Bravo!

That said, I would like to add one suggestion: AM2. I know, I know:

I didn't and won't add Ars Magica 2 to the pack with the same reason it's not in direworlf20's ftb pack - it's unstable, and the mod author don't update it any more.

But thing is, Mithion said (here: 

This pack is absolutely fantastic. I started playing the other day, and I'm seriously impressed with the level of work you've put in to it. Bravo!

That said, I would like to add one suggestion: AM2. I know, I know:

But thing is, Mithion said (here: 

>
) that he'll be doing at least one more update to AM2 to work out the 1.7.10 stability bugs. When that's done, would you consider adding it to your pack? It's such an awesome magic mod, and so few packs implement it....

Anyway. Thanks for all your work! Looking forward to playing this pack for a long time. :D

Ever thought about maintaining your Modpack via the Official TechnicSolder Software?
The SolderAPI is really great and could improve your work flow by ages I guess, it's easy to build and update Modpack versions, you are also able to use the version history with that (people can downgrade / pick versions), also you would be able to create beta versions and roll them out to a team of testers. Or set experimental builds and more!
I guess that really would improve your Modpack and might help you with maintaining it.
Contact me if you need help or someone to host the TechnicSolder.

Ever thought about maintaining your Modpack via the Official TechnicSolder Software?

The SolderAPI is really great and could improve your work flow by ages I guess, it's easy to build and update Modpack versions, you are also able to use the version history with that (people can downgrade / pick versions), also you would be able to create beta versions and roll them out to a team of testers. Or set experimental builds and more!

I guess that really would improve your Modpack and might help you with maintaining it.

Contact me if you need help or someone to host the TechnicSolder.

I actually posted some information about TechnicSolder with my modpack.

But if you have something new to tell me - I can use some help with it, I will contact you.

I actually posted some information about TechnicSolder with my modpack.

But if you have something new to tell me - I can use some help with it, I will contact you.

What do you mean by the hosting server part?

The answer of your questions there just tells me that you won't use TechnicSolder at all, if you dont get it sponsored or hosted.

I could actually host it for you if you want to.

What do you mean by the hosting server part?

The answer of your questions there just tells me that you won't use TechnicSolder at all, if you dont get it sponsored or hosted.

I could actually host it for you if you want to.

Let's go to a private message :)

The modpack has been updated to v0.7.0!

Finally an update! We had to wait for several mods to update to support each other, but now we got to the point where everything is perfect.

- *ADDED HQM QUESTS*: After a lot of work I'm happy to release the HQM quest for The 1.7.10 Pack. You can get the Quest Book when opening a new world but also remember that you can craft it!
- Added BuildCraftCompact add-on, It adds compatibility code to BuildCraft for support of external mod APIs.
- Removed EE3 & QuarryPlus (Too unstable, unfinished and very problematic).
- Updated Forge, and *44* mods to this point. All the mods in the pack are up-to-date.
- Minor configuration changes.
- Bug fixes. See more here: http://bit.ly/15zB3Cg
- Changed the server launch file. Should be much more efficient!
Remember that for any bug report or question you should go to the GitHub page of the modpack. Enjoy!
Edited by Jon_

• 2 weeks later...

The modpack has been updated to v0.7.1!

SO, update 0.7.1 comes to us smoothly with solder, yey!

A lot of changes:
- SOLDER.
- Added Growthcraft Bees & FishTraps.
- Added some new HQM quests.
- updated *41* mods.
- Bug fixes. For more information, see there: http://bit.ly/fixes-v0-7-1
Remember that for any question or just support you can open a new issue in the GitHub page of the modpack.
Enjoy!
Edited by Jon_

The modpack has been updated to v0.7.2!

After not a lot of waiting I'm bringing for you guys the v0.7.2 update! Mainly focusing on the new mods but also some fixes and updates I'll describe more below:
- Added Modular Powersuits, Modular Powersuits Addons & Recurrent Complex!
- Removed the Ruins mod (Replaced by Recurrent Complex).
- Updated *25* mods, all the mods in the pack are up-to-date!
- Fixed some bugs with the HQM quests.
Remember that for any question/bug report/suggestion/attention just go to the GitHub page of the modpack and I'll help you there.
Enjoy guys!

The modpack has been updated to v0.7.3!

Yey! An update! I love updates. Some changes, a lot of changes. Update is really recommended:
- Added Thermal Dynamics & Hardcore Ender Expansion!
- Removed Chisel Facades (It's now default in Buildcraft).
- Updated *40* mods! all the mods in the pack are up to date.
- Bug fixes. For more, see there: http://bit.ly/fixes-v0-7-3
I hope that you still remember what to do when you want support! A Clue: GitHub :)
Enjoy guys!

The modpack has been updated to v0.7.4!

Hey guys! What's up? A new version is here, yey!
- Added EnderTech, INpureCore & Fast Leaf Decay!
- Removed ColorChat from client side due to some problems, but it stays on servers!
- Updated *32* mods to this point! All the mods in the pack are up to date.
- Bug fixes. For more, see there: http://bit.ly/fixes-v0-7-4
- Some changes to the server launch file.
Please enjoy, and report back any issue on the GitHub page!
:)

Edited by Jon_

• 2 weeks later...

The modpack has been updated to v0.7.5!

~10 days without an update and I get "is this pack abandoned". Huh :P

Anyway, here is our lovely changelog:

- Added Default World Generation (Just as the name of the mod, BoP is the default now).

- Updated Forge to latest version, 1307.

- Updated *37* mods to this point, all the mods in the pack are up to date.

- Just one tiny bug fix to a specific HQM quest.

- Added a server icon to the server files!

Don't forget that for any support that you need simply go to: http://bit.ly/The-1-7-10-Pack-Issues

Enjoy! ;D 

• 1 month later...

Has anyone made a server sponsoring this modpack? I'm looking for a magic/tech kind of modpack for my friends and I to play with, and this seems to be a good pack.

​There's no public server (yet?), but you can just open yourself / ask one of your friends to open a server for you to play in. It's very simple, and there's a download for the server files within the modpack's page in the platform.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

jgHA50UkErljsRAu97XzZYrRcg3eAE0qTHdpxqCW

Discord support!
We're happy to announce that we also support Discord now. Feel free to login to the channels of the modpack, discuss servers, share creations, and ask for help.

If you want to join the channels, click on the Discord icon above, or click the connect buttons in the launcher / platform!
If you want to know more about Discord, read Technic's article here: http://bit.ly/1Vcm04u

Edited by Jon_