[1.7.10] The 1.7.10 Pack [Kitchen Sink] Over 1M Downloads!

Jon_

This modpack seems to be exactly what I'm looking for. Many thanks!

The only thing missing seems to be Ars Magica 2, which is a mod that I really love. It should be updated to 1.7 soon, though. Will you be including that mod if it's stable, or should I put it in myself?

Edited by Teraku

This modpack seems to be exactly what I'm looking for. Many thanks!

The only thing missing seems to be Ars Magica 2, which is a mod that I really love. An update for 1.7 should be out soon, though. Will you be including that mod if it's stable, or should I put it in myself?

Ars Magica 2 is already updated to 1.7.10, but unfortunately the support for it is very limited and the current builds are very unstable. It won't be added to the modpack anytime soon.

Ars Magica 2 is already updated to 1.7.10, but unfortunately the support for it is very limited and the current builds are very unstable. It won't be added to the modpack anytime soon.

Alright, thanks for the info. I guess I'll hold off on using that mod for a while. I hope it'll be fixed soon, wouldn't want to see such a great mod go to waste.

By the way, do you know if Smart Moving is compatible with this modpack? I saw that Player API and Render Player API were included in this pack, so adding Smart Moving shouldn't break anything. Just wanted to know before I inadvertently break something.

Edited by Teraku

Alright, thanks for the info. I guess I'll hold off on using that mod for a while. I hope it'll be fixed soon, wouldn't want to see such a great mod go to waste.

By the way, do you know if Smart Moving is compatible with this modpack? I saw that Player API and Render Player API were included in this pack, so adding Smart Moving shouldn't break anything. Just wanted to know before I inadvertently break something.

These mods are included in the modpack to support the Galacticraft compatibility with other mods. If you want to manually add Smart Moving you can, but I can't promise you smoothness. P:

These mods are included in the modpack to support the Galacticraft compatibility with other mods. If you want to manually add Smart Moving you can, but I can't promise you smoothness. P:

Alright, thanks for the help. I'll give it a try.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Jon_ changed the title to [1.7.10] The 1.7.10 Pack [Kitchen Sink] Over 1M Downloads!