Private TPPI Survival [Dedicated][Whitelisted][Mature]

125rotax

Hey everyone!

I am hosting a survival TPPI server for a few select players. I want to rolled back away from the big server scene with annoying little kids and irresponsible staff. I am looking for mature players that just want to play and hangout (I am only looking for serious players, i.e. players that will stay). The server will be only survival with nothing removed. If needed, I can run the server on a custom wrapper, such as Cauldron or TT. The server is running on a 2.7GHz I7 processor with 16Gb of ram and a connectivity of 75Mbps down and 15Mbps up. 

Please PM or respond to this thread saying a little about yourself and why you want to play on this server.

Cheers,

Matthew

Edited by 125rotax

Hello my name is Josh im 14 year old and i am hopping to join this because i have been looking for a server that i can enjoy with playing with other people. Im almost that guy who cant really play Minecraft alone just because it gets pretty boring. Also im am quite mature and im hopping i could join.

Edited by Alexander175

Name: Jonathan

Username: _Venema_
preferred name: Jon or Ven (either acronym work)

About me: i am 15 years old, living in Canada, Ontario.  i always loved playing multiplayer because i nee to have the interaction and some form of competition that singleplayer can't offer me. My style of play is raid & grief, with hardcore mobs but i can easily adapt to your server conditions (as long as it's not grief prevention or towny). Good with Ars Magica 2 and thermal expansion (can use mekanism). I like typing a lot, and when i get fruserated i do tend to swear (I can try to maintain it if there are young players) 

Email: [email protected]

Video/Voice chatting: None

Edited by meowtwe

Hello, I´m 17 and I live in GMT +1. I would not be able to play on mornings but the weekend ones. I have Skype (My name is "JosexAntonio"), curse and TS; but I prefer using Skype as I am used to it. I can speak English fluently as I use it a lot when chatting with friends when playing other games. I had quitted playing Minecraft for some time (half a year more or less) but recently I started wanting to play it again. I have always prefered modded minecraft so it is what i always play. I started playing with the ftb modpacks and watching some let´s play, to remeber things i had forgotten about some mods or what new additions had appeared. Then I saw TPPi and just loved it, how the modpack was done and everithing, the only mod i would like to have seen and didnt is "Remain in Motion", a mod that is based on frames, like the old redpower ones. My IGN is "JosexxAntonio" and my email is "[email protected]". I would like to be able to play on this server because i really like playing on servers with few people, so u can know each one and trust them; in public server this isnt possible as there is a lot of people and there is always someone who tries to grief.

I could start playing since the beggining, and if it would be possible i would like to have the server with "Remain in Motion" added, but is just a preference, not a necessity. Bye and thanks.

Edited by JosexAntonio

Hey there, I am greatly interested in your sever! My friends and I have been playing TPPI since it was released on the technic platform. However, we have only been playing on a LAN World since none of us have the time to maintain a server full time, so it would be a great thing for us if we could join your server. I myself have been playing Minecraft since it was in Alpha. I have hosted and been an official on several servers, the most recent being DigitalForgeOnline. I have made tutorial videos and some Minecraft movies. I am familiar with many of the mods to a great extent including: Industrial Craft, Big Reactors, Advanced Genetics, Build Craft, Witchery, Applied Energistics, Mine Factory Reloaded, and many more. I am a 20 year old dedicated veteran crafter, and would love to be considered for your server and would request that you consider my two friends who are just as passionate about the game as myself. If I have tweaked your interest my IGN is "theatredude" and my email is "[email protected]" or you can PM me anytime. I look forward to hearing from you!

-theatredude

Hey, I´ve been playing minecraft with theaterdude for about 3 weeks now. I am a new player of Minecraft but im really interested in being part of this server. I am mainly doing thaumcraft and I would love to be able to play with other people that can teach me more about thaumcraft and about minecraft.

Thanks

Lambikufax.

Hey,

I was wondering if I could be white-listed I have the same problem with joining over populated servers with immature people,

I'm 18 and from the UK
My in game name is the same as this account: JAMESELITEGAMER

I also make YouTube edits on my channel BunEdits, I would also like to include some Minecraft on there.

Thanks,
James

Hey, there. My name is Jon, I'm 20, and as odd as it seems, the above poster and I are theatredude's friends. We'd all like to join. Like he said, we've been playing TPPI since the release, and have been working with many of the mods included before that.

Myself, I'm a fan of Big Reactors and Industralcraft2. I've been playing Vanilla since Alpha. I'm rather new to so many modifications, but am really eager to learn as much as I can. Because it's fun.

Honestly, we'd really like to join a dedicated server, and we're really chill.

If you need to contact me, my e-mail is [email protected]

Thanks for the consideration.

Edited by MPRF

Hi, my name is Sydney and I am 16 years old. I want to join your server since I have been playing TPPI for a while now and I really like it. I have never really played in a modded survival minecraft but I would really like to play in good server of minecraft players who want to enjoy the mod pack. If you need to contact me you can find me through my email, [email protected] or through skype: swatenya. I hope you consider me to join your server. 

From Zedecous.

Hello My name is christian cromer and i play modpacks very seriously, and also have a bit of fun. I am 13 and I have been playing minecraft sinces its came out.  I like technical modpacks.  Hope to see you in the server.

My IGN: ponce10

Hi, im 15 and i play minecraft since 2012 [i dont remember the version], i would love to join this sv because i love modded minecraft and in singleplayer is not that fun compared to the videos of mindcrack that i watch, i also want to play i with mature people and not with annoying kids who grief everything. I also want to join because i always wanted to play in a whitelisted sv like the crackpack.

I live in portugal [GMT timezone], I am able to play minecraft every weekend day from 7pm to 23pm.

So that's it, i would love to be added.

minecraft nick: HollywoodGuy88

Edited by HollywoodGuy88

Hi, I'm 16 and I've been playing minecraft since the alpha came out. Just like you, I've also been looking for a server where there's more mature players, as I hate when the cheaters ruin the experience on some bigger servers. I'd love for you to accept me and perhaps a few of my friends if I can get them to post here too. Thanks!

username: KraftyWalrus

Hi I'm jack im 19yrs old. I play minecraft in my free time and i love modpacks and servers but i hate people on servers for being so crazy and well you know stupid and i love servers because it doesn't urge me to cheat in items by /give but i like servers :D my ign is "thatsojack"

Hello,  my brother and I usually host our own server from home but we are looking to find a server we can join in on.  My brother is 19 and I am 21 so maturity is not an issue.  We enjoy playing with mature, honest people, who do not exploit the game and actually play fair.  Let us know what you decide!

Hi I'm Ellis and I'm 16 years old. I have been playing modded mine craft for a while on my own for a while now and I'm getting bored of being on my own. I have been looking for a server where I can hangout with people around my age without annoying little kids stealing my stuff. I am an honest person and like to play the game the way it was intended, without using cheats or exploits. Will look forward to your reply.

IGN:Ellisimo15

Hello, 23 years old here. Was a mod on an Attack of the B-Team server and owned my own server for a short time. Currently unable to get on to TPPI due to problems with the launcher/Java. I do have a job and am working Mon-Fri but will be on as much as possible once the issue with the launcher/Java is fixed. Have a nice day now.

Edit:

P.S. My Minecraft user name is wizardry21 and I am in the Eastern Time Zone.

Edited by KingLee79

Hi im Dylan, im 15, my Ingame name is ImagineThis1234, and I would like to join this server because I love modpacks, and I would not like a bunch of little kids stealing my stuff like other servers. Also, I cant stand playing alone. Its just a thinig of mine, so I would like to join this server. Thx

Also, I can skype and voice chat with programs like that.

Edited by ImagineThis

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, my name is Alexandros, 33 and live in Athens , Greece. My in-game name is ''ALEX330ANDROS''.

Fairly experienced minecraft player and rather new to the TPPI modpack.

I am looking for a mature server to unleash my creativity so i hope to hearing from you

Cheers

My IGN is: Zanzekk

Call me Justin, I am 16, and I want to join this community to enjoy some TPPI, my main reason to come here is so me and my friends can play a modded server with me, as I tried to host a server on my computer, and it failed pretty badly when it came to multiple worlds, like the Twilight Forest. So hopefully after I join this community we can get together without any problems with lag!!

I wish to get two of my other friends on the server. Their IGN's are: hartale, and Jared33177, they don't mind being called their IGN names. They both are best friends of mine, and I won't let them ruin the server for you Matthew. If you don't mind us joining the community, then go ahead, sign us up!!!

Edited by Zanzekk