[1.7.10] TEKKIFY - ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY [PEACEFUL][50+ MODS][NO GRIEF][100 SLOTS][NO WHITELIST]

Re: Tekkify - [Tekkit] [Protections, EE/CC Disabled & More!]

In-game username:chadica12

Timezone:EST

What is your current rank?: Member

How long do you play daily?: I get on when ever i can

Why do you want to become a moderator?: I love helping out other players

What makes you the best candidate?: I have been a moderator on many servers abecuase i so good with other players

Do you have previous experience moderating?:

Do you have previous experience with Tekkit?:

I play on single and multplayer tekkit and im good with redpower

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-game username:

Timezone: GMT+1 Paris Time

What is your current rank?: Member

How long do you play daily?: Depends on whatday it is but i mostly 4 hours each day in te middle of the week

Why do you want to become a moderator?: I want to improve the server and create a nicer enviroment to play.

What makes you the best candidate?: Because i know this mods very good and I can easily control my temper.

Do you have previous experience moderating?: I have hosted my own (small) server. It went well with me as moderater.

Do you have previous experience with Tekkit?: A lot, I know almost every mod very well.

P.S. There is a way to put a crafting table II in the world and it has a duplication bug. Ask me in game how.

Considering the new Tekkit build:

As you know, there is a new Tekkit build which removed and adds different blocks and items to Tekkit. So, there are a few choices you can make and we encourage you to help make these decisions that we have to make. You can vote in our poll, leave suggestions, comments and opinions over at http://bit.ly/tekkify/

I honestly thing that, by application, low-power explosives like Dynamite should be permitted. Maybe by a 'permit' method, requiring supervision by a moderator.

Either that, or not quite as wide of a protected radius around spawn, at least for Trusted members, or other authorized users.

Just a thought.

Thanks for the suggestion, we may take this into consideration when we update to 3.0.3.

Updates

• As the poll suggests, we will be transferring only the spawn, money, ranks and a specific amount of items per person. Plots will not be transferred.
  • Wrenching your machines and a chance of a downgrade is a risk you're going to have to take. There's nothing we can do about it. Besides, you still get half the machine if it breaks.
  • If you do have a very expensive machine, we suggest using the electric wrenches "lossless" mode. This stops machines from turning into their original piece.
  • You will be able to take the following with you:

- ONE single chest and one inventory full of items

- ALL of your money

- Your rank

• Tekkit 3.0.3 comes with a variety of updates, both with Vanilla Minecraft and the mods, these include and are not limited to:

- Chat updates

- New jungle biome & cats

- Removal of Forestry

- Removal of Balkon's Weapon Mod

- New wireless redstone mod implemented

- And more!

I'll be on after 7PM Pacific time or so, so if people have IC2 machines they don't want to lose, i'd be glad to 'lectric wrench them for you.

I'll be on after 7PM Pacific time or so, so if people have IC2 machines they don't want to lose, i'd be glad to 'lectric wrench them for you.

Was just told about this, will be updating the post with it. ^.^

On another note: We're currently having a small error, so transferring the spawn area will take a little longer to transfer than expected, but hopefully before the RB is released.

Update 2: The map transition has gone much better than expected! There are a small amount of things to fix, but that's it and the map is ready. So far, the following is ready: The map, the plugins and how we are going about it.

All we need now is for you to store your items for the transfer, wait for the update and we will then move over immediately. We also need to edit a couple of IDs as the crafting table II ID is being replaced by steel scaffolding.

Tekkit 3.0.3 UPDATE

• The update is taking place in 24 hours at 6:15PM BST, Thursday 31 May 2012
  • Within this time, you are able to play as normal, but you must store your items in the chests at spawn. Just buy the chest, which is of course free, open it and store your items. You will also be able to store items in your inventory and wear your armour to take as much as over as you can.
  • Nothing from the previous map will be taken over except for spawn
  • You will keep your ranks, money, one chest, your inventory and your armour. No more, no less.
  • NOTE! Use an electrical rank in lossless mode, better explained below, to remove your machines.

For everyone that doesn't know how to have a 100% success rate when retrieving IC2 machines for the transfer, here's some info:

If you use an electrical wrench, and hold M while right clicking, it'll say "Lossless mode enabled". This means that every retrieval is always a success, but it drains the power from the wrench quicker. If you want to go back to normal mode, hold M again and Rightclick. I tend to always keep my wrench in lossless mode.

For more info, go here: http://thetekkit.wik...Electric_Wrench

The server is currently down!

We are having a scheduled maintenance bread to update to the new Tekkit version, 3.0.4!

The server is now up! We have successfully transferred to 3.0.4 and you can collect your items from your chest!

The server is currently down!

We are having a scheduled maintenance bread

Yum.

Also, boy am i glad i took down all my machines and kept them in my inventory.

Yum.

Also, boy am i glad i took down all my machines and kept them in my inventory.

Always making errors.. But yeah, there was a 24 hour period to put your items into your inventories/virtual chests. :P

We're now up on 3.0.4, all bugs and issues are fixed, everything's working as expected, and even better in some cases! Being able to update to the latest version of the plugins is great, many more features to use and play with.

Re: Tekkify - [3.0.4] [Protections, EE/CC Disabled & More!]

Urr is the server down or is it just me?

- Other than that, fantastic server! Can't wait for the Mob Arena waves to be finished. People are friendly and some people on this server talk almost as much as me! (Which is good) :P Thanks for the great tekkit server, best I've seen so far :P

- BaxMOD EDIT: Don't do that.

Urr is the server down or is it just me?

- Other than that, fantastic server! Can't wait for the Mob Arena waves to be finished. People are friendly and some people on this server talk almost as much as me! (Which is good) :P Thanks for the great tekkit server, best I've seen so far :P

- Bax

Thanks for the support. :)

The server did go down for unknown reasons which I will check later, but has kind of come to our advantage. There has been a major duplication bug in 3.0.4 and hopefully this hasn't hit us hard as the server has been down.

Also, to answer N1's question - 3.0.4 is the server build, it was an update on 3.0.3 to iron out some bugs. The client has had no updates and is still 3.0.3.

The server is now up, we apologize for the downtime or inconvenience caused.

Its a Great Server. The staff is always very nice and help you whenever you need something. The owner is very active and is almost always on bringing cheer to the server. The server is 100% lag free and there is only downtime when the server reloads. Overall the server is great, it has a friendly staff and no lag I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a Tekkit server.

Its a Great Server. The staff is always very nice and help you whenever you need something. The owner is very active and is almost always on bringing cheer to the server. The server is 100% lag free and there is only downtime when the server reloads. Overall the server is great, it has a friendly staff and no lag I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a Tekkit server.

Thanks for the support! It's things like this that make me and the rest of the staff want to carry on with this and help provide the best Tekkit experience possible.

There's some sweet contraptions going on the server already. A huge automatic miner which clears blocks around a 5x5 pattern in a straight line, ice fabricators, scrap fabricators, and it doesn't really end yet. If you want to play Tekkit with helpful and experienced Tekkit players, I don't think you could go wrong with this server.

It still amazes me how the Admins/mods have so much patience, they really are involved in the community. I think that's partly because even the admins play legitly though. :)

So, what are you waiting for? Try Tekkify already, I promise you, you won't regret it.

Peace, the almost 100 hours gametime man.

There's some sweet contraptions going on the server already. A huge automatic miner which clears blocks around a 5x5 pattern in a straight line, ice fabricators, scrap fabricators, and it doesn't really end yet. If you want to play Tekkit with helpful and experienced Tekkit players, I don't think you could go wrong with this server.

It still amazes me how the Admins/mods have so much patience, they really are involved in the community. I think that's partly because even the admins play legitly though. :)

So, what are you waiting for? Try Tekkify already, I promise you, you won't regret it.

Peace, the almost 100 hours gametime man.

Thanks for the support :)

New Building Competition

It doesn't have to be pretty!

Hello fellow Tekkiters, we are going to be hosting our first competition in the server. You can enter by sending a private message to Nentify on the Minecraft Forums using the entry form below with your building or creation. The rules for this competition are as follows:

• You can build anything, a huge castle, an amazing building project or an exciting creation using machines!
  • It must be your own work (there are logs to see who created it)
  • Have fun!
  • Note: Most entries will be showcased in the upcoming server trailer!

The prizes for winning this event are as follows:

1st Place

• $2500 in-game cash
  • 1 lapatron crystal
  • 48 UU-matter (Kindly donated by aMannus)
  • 1 alchemy bag (Only one in the server!)

2nd Place

• $1000 in-game cash
  • 1 energy crystal
  • 16 UU-matter (Kindly donated by aMannus)

Entry Form

In-game Name:

[size=3]Is it your own work?:

[size=3]What are the coordinates?:

Image(s) of your creation:

If you can't take images of your creation, or it's very big or requires user input, feel free to contact Nentify in-game!

Let the building commence!

In-game username:tiffit

Who were you banned by?:dont know

What were you banned for?:griefing

When were you banned?:today

Do you admit fault?:dont remember griefing but yes

What was your rank?member

Why should you be unbanned?:cause i love this server and i accadently griefed

Extra Information:also i dont know why amazingakhil was banned?

In-game username:tiffit

Who were you banned by?:dont know

What were you banned for?:griefing

When were you banned?:today

Do you admit fault?:dont remember griefing but yes

What was your rank?member

Why should you be unbanned?:cause i love this server and i accadently griefed

Extra Information:also i dont know why amazingakhil was banned?

Appeal denied

Reminder

The virtual chests from the map reset are being removed this Sunday!

why ididnt do anything promise also if i did then let me see the logs :/

I'll find out who banned you and talk to them, for now you will remain banned until it expires.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons