[1.7.10] TEKKIFY - ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY [PEACEFUL][50+ MODS][NO GRIEF][100 SLOTS][NO WHITELIST]

Full Steam Ahead!

We are now in full swing and transferring all the files over to our new host as quick as we can for you. There will still be some modifications that will need to made when we go up, and you should expect some restarts and downtime before and during our early uptime. We thank you for your patience during the world transfer and we are making sure everything runs smoothly to give you the best experience possible. Everything seems to be going well and I will keep you updated!

Just another note, the new spawn is looking absolutely amazing! New images for the thread will be uploaded soon.

Just a note, when we go live you may have to use the temporary IP as your DNS servers may not have updated. Here are the IPs you can use:

Default IP: play.tekkify.com

Backup IP: 198.143.138.74

Thank you again for your patience.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All updates and transfers are now complete. We still have to create, edit and change a few things as we go. But with our new server and our new tools, we will do our best to help you out. We thank you for your patience, and if you have any questions, please do feel free to contact us in-game.

You should be able to join with the same IP: play.tekkify.com

If this IP does not work, then use this one temporarily: ​198.143.138.74

Thanks for staying with us at Tekkify!

In-game username: greenbuddy43

Timezone: est

Why do you want to become a moderator?: because i am good at helping people and making sure that everyone has a fun fair time

What makes you the best candidate?: im a fair and kind person that will help anyone when needed and make sure that everyone has fun time

Do you have previous experience moderating?: yes i had a server but not anymore, admin on a server, and a mod on another.

Do you have previous experience with Tekkit?: yes i have played single and multiplayer

In-game username: GamePouch

Who were you banned by?: Unknown mod

What were you banned for?: Being accused of randomly pvping

When were you banned?: 6/16/12 1:09 am EST

Do you admit fault?: No

What was your rank? Member

Why should you be unbanned?: Because I did not get to tell my side of the story and the person (sibelo900) >.> not pointing any fingers told a mod I killed him randomly when I did not he griefed my house so I wanted to get him back, he lied.

In-game username: GamePouch

Who were you banned by?: Unknown mod

What were you banned for?: Being accused of randomly pvping

When were you banned?: 6/16/12 1:09 am EST

Do you admit fault?: No

What was your rank? Member

Why should you be unbanned?: Because I did not get to tell my side of the story and the person (sibelo900) >.> not pointing any fingers told a mod I killed him randomly when I did not he griefed my house so I wanted to get him back, he lied.

You will be unbanned after the reset as the recent goings on have been unclear to many.

Just a note: We are doing a full world and chest rollback. All errors and issues have been fixed.

In-game username:sibelo900

Who were you banned by?:unknowed mod

What were you banned for?: over pvping

When were you banned?: 6-17-12 at 2;00 AM

Do you admit fault?: no

What was your rank? member

Why should you be unbanned?:i should be unbaned because me and gamepouch was talking on skype and we was pvpin for fun and when tthe mod told us to stop i did but he keped hiting me and i did not want to lose my stuff so i killed him and then poof i was baned for 3 days

Extra Information i dont know if this is where it gose but i hope u will still see this

In-game username:sibelo900

Who were you banned by?:unknowed mod

What were you banned for?: over pvping

When were you banned?: 6-17-12 at 2;00 AM

Do you admit fault?: no

What was your rank? member

Why should you be unbanned?:i should be unbaned because me and gamepouch was talking on skype and we was pvpin for fun and when tthe mod told us to stop i did but he keped hiting me and i did not want to lose my stuff so i killed him and then poof i was baned for 3 days

Extra Information i dont know if this is where it gose but i hope u will still see this

Your ban has been reduced to 1 day.

Also, updated the images in 1 OP.

hi, my minecraft name is: davidzhuxptnt, I got griefed today, all the stuff in my chest are gone, farm is ruined and random dirt block placed on the floor, I wonder if someone can roll back and fix my house, the codes are x:215 z:-754, thx.

hi, my minecraft name is: davidzhuxptnt, I got griefed today, all the stuff in my chest are gone, farm is ruined and random dirt block placed on the floor, I wonder if someone can roll back and fix my house, the codes are x:215 z:-754, thx.

If you message me or another admin when you get online, we'll check it out for you.

Hello Nentify im back again sadly...

In-game username:GamePouch

Who were you banned by?:Unknown

What were you banned for?:grief

When were you banned?:6/21/12 4:12pm EST

Do you admit fault?:yes

What was your rank?member

Why should you be unbanned?: I think I should be unbanned because again, I did not get to tell my side of the story and I also think I shouldent have been the only one being banned, sibelo900 told on me since I made a 6x2 hole in his pathetic floating island and because I griefed his farm which was not protected, I did this because when we deiceded we were going to split up and not work together he blocked the machines that I made so I was mad I made the 6x2 hole in the island and griefed his farm, couple days later he tells on me and without any reaction time and I get banned.

P.S he also griefed into my house.

Recent Updates:

• Lag issues have been found and are now 100% sorted.
  • Residence plugin updated, you can now give your friends build, use and container rights in your residence with the new "trusted" flag.
  • You can now talk with users in-game via dynmap, type "/dynmap webregister" in-game and enter the code into the registration form on the dynmap page at http://bit.ly/tekkify-map.
  • Added a ticket plugin, if you need help quickly or no staff are online, you can leave a ticket for the next staff member to read and respond to. Type "/ticket ?" for more information.
  • Central market stall has been updated.
  • Link to live map: http://tekkify.com/map
  • A few other minor bug fixes/updates

More new updates:

• MobArena & PvPArena added. Find them by following the red path out of spawn.

• 2 weeks later...

You dissabled reactors due to explosions? You do realise you can dissable reactor explosions...

And how is an alchemy bag from EE generating items exactly? How about just dissabling emc generating items such as condenser, collecter and so on.

You dissabled reactors due to explosions? You do realise you can dissable reactor explosions...

And how is an alchemy bag from EE generating items exactly? How about just dissabling emc generating items such as condenser, collecter and so on.

Reactor explosions aren't disabled, they've been cut down to around the size of a TNT explosion.

We have future plans for non-destructive EE items.

In-game username:tolx101

Timezone:london england

What is your current rank?:new

How long do you play daily?:about 5 hours a day but not always on this server

Why do you want to become a moderator?: because i love this server and to be a mod would be awsome!

What makes you the best candidate?: i have played tekkit for about 6 months and i know what most items are

Do you have previous experience moderating?: yes i am an admin in one other tekkit server and mods in 3 others

Do you have previous experience with Tekkit?: yes 6 months aprox

In-game username: TheGuyWithAFace

Timezone: Eastern (US and Canada)

What is your current rank?: Trusted

How long do you play daily?: on average, maybe 4-5 hours

Why do you want to become a moderator?: I like to help people

What makes you the best candidate?: I am always willing to help someone who has been griefed or needs other assistance.

Do you have previous experience moderating?: Yes, I used to be a mod on a server called NatureCraft before it was closed down.

Do you have previous experience with Tekkit?: Yes, I know a lot about the plugin and how it works.

In-game username:tolx101

Timezone:london england

What is your current rank?:new

How long do you play daily?:about 5 hours a day but not always on this server

Why do you want to become a moderator?: because i love this server and to be a mod would be awsome!

What makes you the best candidate?: i have played tekkit for about 6 months and i know what most items are

Do you have previous experience moderating?: yes i am an admin in one other tekkit server and mods in 3 others

Do you have previous experience with Tekkit?: yes 6 months aprox

You must be trusted to apply for moderator, application denied.

Copied over from Tekkify forums; http://tekkify.com/forum/index.php?/topic/211-just-joined-have-no-permissions/ - Hoping for quicker reply.

I had just joined the server, was walking around, reading the rules and about to buy a beginner plot. I voted on the site to get my $200. After I tried clicking on signs after that, I had no permissions. Couldn't talk, couldn't use spawn commands, couldn't use warp signs. What gives?

IGN: Jambo165

Copied over from Tekkify forums; http://tekkify.com/forum/index.php?/topic/211-just-joined-have-no-permissions/ - Hoping for quicker reply.

I had just joined the server, was walking around, reading the rules and about to buy a beginner plot. I voted on the site to get my $200. After I tried clicking on signs after that, I had no permissions. Couldn't talk, couldn't use spawn commands, couldn't use warp signs. What gives?

IGN: Jambo165

same here i want to get out do you know how to???

Should be sorted now, @above ^

In other news...

Update!

The building competition ends on the 14th July at 8PM BST! Get your creations in now! You have the chance to win a swiftwolf's rending gale!

Here's the information:

New Building Competition

It doesn't have to be pretty!

Hello fellow Tekkiters, we are going to be hosting our first competition in the server. You can enter by sending a private message to Nentify on the Minecraft Forums using the entry form below with your building or creation. The rules for this competition are as follows:

• You can build anything, a huge castle, an amazing building project or an exciting creation using machines!
  • It must be your own work (there are logs to see who created it)
  • Have fun!
  • Note: Most entries will be showcased in the upcoming server trailer!

The prizes for winning this event are as follows:

1st Place

• $2500 in-game cash
  • 1 lapatron crystal
  • 48 UU-matter (Kindly donated by aMannus)
  • 1 swiftwolf's rending gale (Only one in the server!)
  • 1 alchemy bag (Only one of two in the server!)

2nd Place

• $1000 in-game cash
  • 1 energy crystal
  • 16 UU-matter (Kindly donated by aMannus)
  • 1 alchemy bag (Only one of two in the server!)

Entry Form

In-game Name:

Is it your own work?:

What are the coordinates?:

Image(s) of your creation:

If you can't take images of your creation, or it's very big or requires user input, feel free to contact Nentify in-game!

Let the building commence!

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons