[1.7.10] TEKKIFY - ESTABLISHED COMMUNITY [PEACEFUL][50+ MODS][NO GRIEF][100 SLOTS][NO WHITELIST]

splash.png

Website: tekkify.com | IP: play.tekkify.com | Teamspeak: ts.tekkify.com

about.png

Tekkify is both a modpack and a server aimed at providing the best multiplayer industrial modded Minecraft experience around.
We have been a stable community for over years now, and have had an amazing journey throughout those years, attempting to create an even better experience with each update and version change. We're currently on MC 1.7.10 and have a brand new, fresh server available for new users to come and start on new ground with our amazing loyal playerbase.

Having run servers for years, Tekkify is managed by experienced, mature owners and has an exceptional staff team who are always on hand to provide support, assistance and someone to talk to. Ranging all time zones we ensure there is never a moment where you are waiting for answers.  Having been open for so long, we have an awesome, welcoming community who have been with us from the start, you will always feel at home and have a helping hand during your stay with us!

modpack.png

Despite starting out on Tekkit Classic as the majority of long time server did, we now run our own custom modpack which is as easy as pie to download and install!
We have a modpack abundant with features for every time of player, whether you love the economy and want to grind your way to millions, or a creative person who wants to make beautiful builds, our modpack contains mods to suit everyone. 

Here are just a selected of the mods we have available in our modpack:
Core Mods: Thermal Expansion, EnderIO, Buildcraft, Applied Energistics, Forestry,  Computronics, RedLogic, Thaumcraft, Tinkers Construct, Railcraft
Creative Mods: Chisel, DecoCraft, MalisisDoors, CarpentersBlocks, Pams Harvestcraft, Immibis Microblocks

We are always accepting new suggestions on mods you'd like to see in the pack which you can post on our community forums here: http://tekkify.com/forums/
You can view a full list of our mods as we have Solder enabled at: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/tekkify.2607/mods

serverinfo.png

Tekkify is a strictly no grief, no PvP peaceful survival server. Claimblocks are used to protect your land, and as long as you have claimed your builds you can be sure no one else will ever be able to touch them, and what's more, you earn more claimblocks just by playing the game! 

There are three ranks which are earnt by spending time on the server, which give you access to more homes and additional features.
We also have a live map which is great to find free land and make sure you have enough space for your future expansions! http://map.tekkify.com

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Joining Tekkify is a very simply process, just like downloading and playing normal minecraft.
http://tekkify.com/play

72769.png

Edited by Nentify
Updating Information

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [Need Beta Testers] Tekkify - [Tekkit] [Protections, EE/CC Disabled & More!]

In-game username: djanatyn

Timezone: est

Why do you want to become a moderator?: because i am good at helping people and making sure that everyone has a fun fair time

What makes you the best candidate?: im a fair and kind person that will help anyone when needed and make sure that everyone has fun time

Do you have previous experience moderating?: yes i had a server but not anymore, admin on a server, and a mod on another.

Do you have previous experience with Tekkit?: yes i have played single and multiplayer

Re: [Need Beta Testers] Tekkify - [Tekkit] [Protections, EE/CC Disabled & More!]

In-game username: maximumtech

Timezone: EST

Why do you want to become a moderator?: To help people and have a good server.

What makes you the best candidate?: I can code plugins, and I'm great with other plugins, I have lots of resources, graphics creators, website developers.

Do you have previous experience moderating?: Yes, several servers, I've either quit moderator, or the server has shut down.

Do you have previous experience with Tekkit?: Yes, I've been playing tekkit for a few months now.

In-game username: komas28

Timezone: UK (GMT+0)

Why do you want to become a moderator?:

I want to help keep servers completely bullshit-free - whether it be murdering griefers or helping new player out, I just want it to be a fun time.

What makes you the best candidate?:

I'm well-knowledged in Tekkit, and I don't punish people lightly. I'm less interested in the more godmode-ish aspects of moderator, I prefer to play legit and watch people from a normal point of view - in every other server I've moderated on, I quickly got bored of godmoding all the time. Generally, moderators can't really play with the 'normal' players because of their benefits, be it item spawning or god mode. I'm also a pretty laid-back guy, despite the hyper-seriousness of this application. Not prone to raging, either. (antitroll. <3) I also have experience with PermissionsEx and permissions in general, but I refuse to use GroupManager because it's a disgusting, terrible, child-killing plugin and whenever I see it on a server I feel like eating my own face. Also have plentiful knowledge of plugins and how to use them.

Do you have previous experience moderating?:

Lots of servers, actually. All back on crappy old vanilla minecraft, which I don't plan on returning to. Do offer tech support once every while, though, if they need it. I have lots of contacts on Skype. :P

Do you have previous experience with Tekkit?:

I can use BC, IC and EE to their full extents, and can sort-of use RedPower, but I do learn pretty fast - generally, when I need an item, I just look to NEI for support. :P

I enjoy building things on an enormous scale. I also know vast amounts of redstone machinery and piston-related stuff, from my adventures back on vanilla minecraft. (2x2 sliding door which retracts into the floor FTW!)

Edit: Performed some last-minute formatting and stuff. I'm forgetful like that.

Other edit: Been looking at the thread in slightly more detail and WHY ISN'T THIS DELUXED?! WHY?!

In-game username: komas28

Timezone: UK (GMT+0)

Why do you want to become a moderator?:

I want to help keep servers completely bullshit-free - whether it be murdering griefers or helping new player out, I just want it to be a fun time.

What makes you the best candidate?:

I'm well-knowledged in Tekkit, and I don't punish people lightly. I'm less interested in the more godmode-ish aspects of moderator, I prefer to play legit and watch people from a normal point of view - in every other server I've moderated on, I quickly got bored of godmoding all the time. Generally, moderators can't really play with the 'normal' players because of their benefits, be it item spawning or god mode. I'm also a pretty laid-back guy, despite the hyper-seriousness of this application. Not prone to raging, either. (antitroll. <3) I also have experience with PermissionsEx and permissions in general, but I refuse to use GroupManager because it's a disgusting, terrible, child-killing plugin and whenever I see it on a server I feel like eating my own face. Also have plentiful knowledge of plugins and how to use them.

Do you have previous experience moderating?:

Lots of servers, actually. All back on crappy old vanilla minecraft, which I don't plan on returning to. Do offer tech support once every while, though, if they need it. I have lots of contacts on Skype. :P

Do you have previous experience with Tekkit?:

I can use BC, IC and EE to their full extents, and can sort-of use RedPower, but I do learn pretty fast - generally, when I need an item, I just look to NEI for support. :P

I enjoy building things on an enormous scale. I also know vast amounts of redstone machinery and piston-related stuff, from my adventures back on vanilla minecraft. (2x2 sliding door which retracts into the floor FTW!)

Edit: Performed some last-minute formatting and stuff. I'm forgetful like that.

Other edit: Been looking at the thread in slightly more detail and WHY ISN'T THIS DELUXED?! WHY?!

Hah, thanks for the feedback. :)

I've decided to accept your application, you'll receive a PM from me soon.

@Some of the points you made: Your app made me laugh, I agree with the GroupManager/PEX part. Also, all staff are survival, including myself. I want to keep the experience amazing not only for the players, but for the staff too.

Because i like to check out servers before i deluxe them, and this server was posted this morning.

In-game username: Ballhard228

Why do you want to help beta test?: Because I would like to become a active member on a server and would like to start out on a new server.

Do you have previous experience with Tekkit?: I have played Tekkit on multiple servers and single player worlds.

In-game username: Ballhard228

Why do you want to help beta test?: Because I would like to become a active member on a server and would like to start out on a new server.

Do you have previous experience with Tekkit?: I have played Tekkit on multiple servers and single player worlds.

Application pending until we get a few more.

In-game username: winstonakins

Timezone: Eastern US

Why do you want to help beta test?: From my experience and perspective, this server is the start of something pretty good. I can tell the owners/creators know how to maximize the Tekkit experience since EE is disabled and know CC causes a bunch of wonky problems. The plugins and features are a great combination that many Tekkit servers mess up. I'm hoping to find a good home with this server in the future. I especially love the prospect of being on a very fresh server like this.

Do you have previous experience with Tekkit?: I've been playing Tekkit since Yogscast did their spotlight videos on the Technic Pack. I'm very good with IC2, decently good with BC/Forestry, and know my way around much of RP.

In-game username:ghoward

Timezone:EDT

Why do you want to become a moderator?:I want to help a community in growth and i seem to have a dumb luck of seeing bad things happen so i can possibly make the response time quicker and its always nice to feel like your on a team :D

What makes you the best candidate?:I think logically and play well with others and i wont be afraid to enact punishment for misbehavior of any player that i have domain over and if other possible moderators are abusing power ill be the bigger man and "tattle" to those who can punish them don't get the wrong idea though as long as the rules are followed i wont have a problem to solve which is the best case scenario :P

Do you have previous experience moderating?:Vanilla small crappy server doesn't really count I'd say got banned cause i argued my point and one of the admins didn't like that so yeah ... moving on

Do you have previous experience with Tekkit?: Yes I play it as much as possible though i am the most comfortable with Industrialcraft2 and chances are that will be most of my focus.

Warning: I don't build "pretty" things usually i am a functional symmetrical builder though to counteract that i 90% of the time build underground so it wont be an eye sore :D

P.s. I would rather be in survival mode if at all possible

Re: Tekkify - [Tekkit] [Protections, EE/CC Disabled & More!]

@PsychoWombat:

The server is now open for all to join, just use the IP listed above!

@ghoward:

We're not currently hiring anymore moderators, but we will consider all applications when needed.

On a side note: We are now officially open to all! Just put our IP into your client and off you go! (You may have to use the backup IP until your DNS updates)

Also: Could a moderator/admin move my thread into the Open Servers section?

On a side note: We are now officially open to all! Just put our IP into your client and off you go! (You may have to use the backup IP until your DNS updates)

Also: Could a moderator/admin move my thread into the Open Servers section?

done.

Why do you want to help beta test?: because you told me i should do it

Do you have previous experience with Tekkit?: yes

Why do you want to help beta test?: because you told me i should do it

Do you have previous experience with Tekkit?: yes

We are no longer in the beta stage. We are now public. You may join by using the IPs listed above.

In-game username: doughnut_man

Timezone: Uk, London, England

Why do you want to become a moderator?: i would like to become moderator as i like to help people who are being greifed which i think is totaly unacceptable from tekkit player

What makes you the best candidate?: I think im the best candidate because when i find a good server (which this is) i only play on it.

Do you have previous experience moderating?: Yes+No i was Admin on server but it soon came down so i didnt get much expierence in helping

Do you have previous experience with Tekkit?: Yes i play tekkit for over 2 years now and i can help with crafting and other technical things.

Thank you for taking the time looking at my application! :D

In-game username: doughnut_man

Timezone: Uk, London, England

Why do you want to become a moderator?: i would like to become moderator as i like to help people who are being greifed which i think is totaly unacceptable from tekkit player

What makes you the best candidate?: I think im the best candidate because when i find a good server (which this is) i only play on it.

Do you have previous experience moderating?: Yes+No i was Admin on server but it soon came down so i didnt get much expierence in helping

Do you have previous experience with Tekkit?: Yes i play tekkit for over 2 years now and i can help with crafting and other technical things.

Thank you for taking the time looking at my application! :D

You do not currently meet the requirements, please re-apply when you are trusted.

I'll be on either tonight or tomorrow depending on whether the Mudzereli has restored the map for his server.

Looking forward to seeing you online, glad the staff are inspired to try it out. :)

I'm liking it. the spawn building is gorgeous. I don't see a whole lot of use for those beginner plots though. I just went out into the wild and started on my own.

Also i fixed the link in your OP. Firefox couldn't find http.com.

I'm liking it. the spawn building is gorgeous. I don't see a whole lot of use for those beginner plots though. I just went out into the wild and started on my own.

Also i fixed the link in your OP. Firefox couldn't find http.com.

Thanks for the support. :)

The beginner plots are more for users who are perhaps new to Tekkit in general. When I started, I hadn't a clue about how to actually get power, it's all personal preference.

Thanks for fixing the link as well.

Excellent server, I really like the marketplace and player economy. It's still growing though.

Things are definitely in progression, we're only new and I'm sure everyone is proud of what we have already achieved! Hopefully in the future with a larger player base and more progression in the server, a larger player economy and community will grow.

Thanks to everyone for sticking with us and for the support. We really appreciate it.

On a side note, here are some recent updates:

• [li]/home and /sethome commands added to members+[/li]
    [li]New admin and moderator promoted[/li]
    [li]Beginner plots temporarily disabled, you can vote in the poll at http://bit.ly/tekkify/ about the future of beginner plots[/li]

We're always open to suggestions and feedback, if there's something you feel could be improved, or something you feel would do well if it was added, don't be afraid to tell us. Just post your ideas here.

Wow, this server is definitely going to go far, it's is by far the best Tekkit server i have seen.

Nice job guys

Thanks for the feedback, we will be performing some updates tomorrow, so there may be increments of downtime.

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons