[3.1.2]Scandic Inferno[PvP][20 slots][Open][Factions][No EE] Minimal rules server - badasses only!

VideoBoy

SERVER IP: scandic.us:25573

Server website: http://scandic.us/tekkit

Hello! I run the normal-Minecraft server Scandic.us. I've gotten enough donations and bought enough equipment to completely replace the computer it originally ran in over a year ago. I thought to myself, why not rebuild the original machine and run a lil' Tekkit server on it? That's how Scandic Inferno was born.

Most servers I've found that fit my personal criteria are either down half the time, change too often, or have a lot of stuff disabled or restricted to donors. I'm a big fan of fair survival servers so this is what I aim to create. This server is up 24/7, unless it were to crash in the middle of the night.

These are pictures of the spawn area. When you enter the server, read all of the info in the computers. Then, make sure it's day time and walk far away. You have 30 minutes of PvP protection and you start with a fairly decent starter kit that includes food to last you two or three days. Use a bed to set your spawn point which you can later access via the /home command. You can kill mobs to earn money, which you can later use to create your faction and claim land. Please understand that griefing and any kind of abuse against your person is allowed in this server and therefore it is not a server for the faint of heart.

screeniep.png

20121014091543.png

RULES:

1. No hacking
  2. No combat logging
  3. No griefing spawn
  4. No spamming

BANNED ITEMS:

1. Everything from Equivalent Exchange (overpowered!)
  2. Quantum Helmet (for PvP balance)
  3. Triangulator (crash bug!)
  4. Forcefield Block Cutter upgrade (easy destruction of protected land)
  5. Balkon's Dynamite (easy destruction of protected land) *

* IC2 dynamite and sticky dynamite are NOT banned

PLUGINS:

• BookWorm
  • Campfire
  • Chairs
  • Factions
  • MobBounty
  • PickBoat
  • SofterLandings
  • Tekkit Customizer
  • WeatherRestrictions

Thanks all who try it out! :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: SCANDIC Tekkit Survival Server [No EE] [Factions] [PvP] [Minimal Rules]

Nope, it's working fine and there's 2 people playing. Did you type in the port number? It's scandic.us:25573. You'd get a EOS error if you try to connect on the default port because there's a MC1.2.5 server running on that port.

Re: SCANDIC Tekkit Survival Server [NEW!] [Factions] [PvP] [semi-Anarchy]

I'm not one to play on servers with "factions" since factions can prevent griefing/looting, but either way, "end of stream error". Guessing this isn't up to date yet.

Re: SCANDIC Tekkit Survival Server [NEW!] [Factions] [PvP] [semi-Anarchy]

The server is working on Tekkit 2.1.1. The IP is scandic.us:25573. It seems like you missed the port number. :)

[edit] You didn't mean updated to Tekkit 3, did you? I will update to that version as soon as it's officially released out of beta. [/edit]

You have an abusive player called jojoblackops who swears and picks arguments with people for no reason, I've left the server until it's sorted out I don't see a reason to be called names and abused. I have taken a screenshot but it's too big to post so I can email it to you if you want proof.

You have an abusive player called jojoblackops who swears and picks arguments with people for no reason, I've left the server until it's sorted out I don't see a reason to be called names and abused. I have taken a screenshot but it's too big to post so I can email it to you if you want proof.

There's no rule about being verbally abusive. Read the 'semi-anarchy' part in the title. If you can't take it, then this isn't the server for you. :(

On another note, we now have a website: http://scandic.us/tekkit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What is you in game name video boy i have a crap tone of ? for you about factions and it would be way easyer for you to be there to help.

I prefer to keep that confidential, haha. Ask a mod or admin, they know how to contact me.

It's too easy to accuse admins of hacking when they kick your ass, even if they did by legit means. I can't play on my other server with my primary account anymore because of this; lots of dear good players left the server with that impression after I raided them (legitimately)... :(

• 3 weeks later...

Please help im running my own tekkit 3.1.1 server and factions do not work if you could tell me what build or give a link?

Wrong forum, wrong thread. But I can tell you one thing: don't bother. Tell your players to use MFFS instead. Factions doesn't do shit. You can just blast through walls with a mining laser.

• 2 weeks later...

VideoBoy i can't connect in your server its says Must have forge build. Can you tell my why i can t join your server?

You must update your client to to 3.1.2.

Some big changes:

- the End has been enabled and there's a public portal at spawn.

- quantumsuit armor has been enabled. All except the helmet which IMO is the most OP part of the suit.

- updated to Tekkit 3.1.2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons