[Tekkit 3.0.4] WorldGuard-- FIXES INSIDE!

AlienX

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: [Tekkit 3.0.3 - V3 R1] WorldGuard Support -- [RELEASED]

Damn, was worth a try.

I wont be able to assist you until i get home - which is another 5 or so hours.

However, please post a new topic in the BUG Section as thats where these type of things should be :)

Hello. Is there any known way to protect WG/Factions/Towny/whathaveyou protected land from IC2 explosives? Nukes, dynamite, and mining lasers (in explosive mode only) all blow up stuff without checking anything. This happens in both Tekkit 2.1.1 and 3.0.3. Any clues? Thanks! :)

Friendly Bump just incase someone needs this and does not want to goto page 4 :P

A FYI for people who kindly use my mods: This has been tested to work fine with 3.0.4 :)

Re: [Tekkit 3.0.4 - V3 R1] WorldGuard Support -- [RELEASED]

Will you be able to stop nuke block destruction and mining laser destruction in protected areas? Your post wasn't too detailed about what it can and can't do. I guess it stops users being able to use machines and rotate them with wrenches in protected areas.

A suggestion would to also do this for the residence mod. It's the best protection mod out there in my personal opinion. We're currently using LWC to block use of the modded items, but this project seems like it could be very useful.

The next version i create will allow this.

By using the __global__ region (i think its called) and setting a region flag, maybe called "disable_access_tekkit_use" to "true" - but the name of the variable has yet to be decided.

However, to allow your users to again access the __GLOBAL__ region's machines, you will have to create another region around the players base/home/thing with the flag disabled.

But this will also allow starter areas, where you can protect a spawn, so your new users cannot place/break blocks - but they can use a small set of machines within that area.

Just some posibilities.

The next version i create will allow this.

By using the __global__ region (i think its called) and setting a region flag, maybe called "disable_access_tekkit_use" to "true" - but the name of the variable has yet to be decided.

However, to allow your users to again access the __GLOBAL__ region's machines, you will have to create another region around the players base/home/thing with the flag disabled.

But this will also allow starter areas, where you can protect a spawn, so your new users cannot place/break blocks - but they can use a small set of machines within that area.

Just some posibilities.

Looking forward to it bro.

Whats the update on the Factions?

Yeah, that. I'll be happy if he just disables nukes inside Worldguard, because I have my spawn WorldGuarded. That's my main concern. My kids can nuke each other's factions for now... haha.

Alright, this sucks. People are all asuddon able to build in my regions. It doesn't say they can when they right click with a string.

I take that back. My region apparently didn't region like i wanted it to. lol

Hi People,

Just a small update for you.

Unfortunately my PC's water cooling pump died Friday and i wont be able to do any coding for about a week while i wait for a new pump to arrive.

Sorry!

Hi People,

Just a small update for you.

Unfortunately my PC's water cooling pump died Friday and i wont be able to do any coding for about a week while i wait for a new pump to arrive.

Sorry!

Dang, ok man, I use the corsair h100 so I dont really have that to worry about, which pump you using?