[Tekkit 3.0.4] WorldGuard-- FIXES INSIDE!

AlienX

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While my PC is offline i will be fixing other stuff as i dont have the WG sourcecode handy.

So, i have fixed NEI:

• [li]You can now change the time in game via the GUI buttons properly[/li]
    [li]Players can no longer spawn in items using the Single Player save slot exploit[/li]

More info on the first post.

Please remember to post a comment if you have used my mod, I enjoy reading your feedback

Now you mention it.... Yeah. Indeed I can't spawn things. Didn't even notice, because I'm in creative mode and I'm spawning most items from the middle section. Again, thx. for the fix then. :)

EDIT: You know what would be totally awesome? It would be awesome if you could fix the Phantom lighting that 1.2.5 has. It's very annoying to have much light on places where it doesn't belong. I know there is a fix out there somewhere, but I also thinks that one doesn't work with Tekkit.

EDIT 2: This is the fix I mentioned: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1143166-125-lights-outantifreeze-two-mods-to-fix-lighting-bugs/page__p__14054985 Unfortunally, this person fixed only the vanilla server. Not Bukkit. That's why I didnt try it.

Erm...

You wanna give some more info than "none of the fixes work"?

Maybe tell me what server version your running, where you have put the files you have downloaded.

I'm quite sure my fixes work fine otherwise i would have had quite a few more people posting here saying the same thing as you.

I've had a look at your request and it seems quite easy to port the light fix to bukkit.

I will take a look deeper when i am home as i do not have all of my tools here at work.

That would be so awesome, because I see that light bug happen too frequently. It's annoying if you try to make/keep something dark! Take all the time you need, I'm not in a hurry. Nobody should, because you don't have to do this for us and still you do. That is a thing I really appreciate here. Diamonds for you. :)

@Norman: All fixes work, YOU are doing something wrong...

Thanks a lot for your fixes, I was trying to disable the Philospher Stone from right clicking because that is the only thing people grief with currently on my server. I tried putting ITEMID: 27526 in the string in your tekkit.yml but it didn't seem to stop it, It seems like the item id is 27526:41 but it won't let me use : in the string.

Could you help me at all in disabling the right click of a P Stone?

WorldGuard wont do this as that list is only for right clicking blocks, not using an item.

I believe that the only way to stop this is to disallow the pstone all togeather, this can be done with PermissionsEX Apparently. :)

Thanks a lot for your fixes, I was trying to disable the Philospher Stone from right clicking because that is the only thing people grief with currently on my server. I tried putting ITEMID: 27526 in the string in your tekkit.yml but it didn't seem to stop it, It seems like the item id is 27526:41 but it won't let me use : in the string.

Could you help me at all in disabling the right click of a P Stone?

We just used Modifyworld, with:

- -modifyworld.item.use.27536.on.block.0

- -modifyworld.blocks.interact.27536

Last one there is prob not needed, as the Pstone isnt a block, but ive cba so far to remove it :P

@AlienX: Hey man... Please wait a little longer with the light fix. I think I found a plugin that it fixes!

@Everbody: The 1.2 Anvil update brought us a nasty lighting bug: The Phantom Lightin Bug. In large spaces, it's possible that you'll find yourself in a room full of daylight while it is supposed to be (almost) pitch black. It seems to do this more frequently in Multiplayer then in Single Player I found out and I hate it. I've started using the Bukkit plugin NoLagg, originally to reduce lag. On the plugin page there is also a light fix mentioned. I thought: "This can't be the fix for Phantom lighting... It just has to be something else." But since I use this plugin, I didn't see any Phantom lighting happening anymore on my server so far... I've tried to logout and log back in serveral times in very large caverns, nothing... No Phantom lighting. I'm very pleased, but like to see it tested just a little bit more under the Tekkit users. That's why I ask you guys to test this plugin for yourself and let it know if it works or not! It could be a benefit for everyone of us. :)

You'll find the plugin here: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/fix-admn-nolagg-v1-84-prevent-common-lag-causes-on-your-server-2169.36986/

The author of the plugin recommends to use another plugin for entity spawn limits as the one in this plugin causes lag instead of preventing it. It IS enabled by default, so just turn it off that function completly in the config.yml and you'd be fine. I also recommend turning off itembuffer.

Hopefully this was helpful. At your service...

EDIT: Also, disable bufferedLoader! I found the Computercraft monitor facing the wrong way twice since I installed the plugin. I've just disabled that loader and restarted my server. The monitor was facing the right way again, so I think that was the problem. ;)

We just used Modifyworld, with:

- -modifyworld.item.use.27536.on.block.0

- -modifyworld.blocks.interact.27536

Last one there is prob not needed, as the Pstone isnt a block, but ive cba so far to remove it :P

I tried this and it doesn't work at all, What version of Tekkit and PermissionsEX are you using?

I'm using Tekkit 3.0.4 and PermissionsEX 1.19.2

I tried this and it doesn't work at all, What version of Tekkit and PermissionsEX are you using?

I'm using Tekkit 3.0.4 and PermissionsEX 1.19.2

You need to make sure you've configured ModifyWorld correctly. You need to change/add the following:

• itemRestrictions: true
  • check-metadata: true
  • item-use-check: true
  • use-material-names: false

The ones in italics may already be added.

Erm...

You wanna give some more info than "none of the fixes work"?

Maybe tell me what server version your running, where you have put the files you have downloaded.

I'm quite sure my fixes work fine otherwise i would have had quite a few more people posting here saying the same thing as you.

Sorry for the late reply and lack of info I couldn't find the errors and didn't have time to test it again until now.

2012-06-08 23:25:31 [sEVERE] Could not load 'plugins\WorldGuard.jar' in folder 'plugins'

org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/sk89q/worldguard/bukkit/WorldGuardPlugin : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:150)

at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:310)

at forge.bukkit.ForgePluginManager.loadPlugin(ForgePluginManager.java:55)

at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:231)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:219)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:195)

at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(ServerConfigurationManager.java:53)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:160)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:426)

at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:492)

Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/sk89q/worldguard/bukkit/WorldGuardPlugin : Unsupported major.minor version 51.0

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClassCond(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)

at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$000(Unknown Source)

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:41)

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:29)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)

at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:139)

... 9 more

2012-06-08 23:25:31 [iNFO] MCBans: Starting..

2012-06-08 23:25:31 [sEVERE] Could not load 'plugins\Dynmap-WorldGuard.jar' in folder 'plugins'

org.bukkit.plugin.UnknownDependencyException: WorldGuard

at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:196)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:219)

at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.<init>(CraftServer.java:195)

at net.minecraft.server.ServerConfigurationManager.<init>(ServerConfigurationManager.java:53)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.init(MinecraftServer.java:160)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:426)

2012-06-08 23:29:06 [iNFO] This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Bukkit-jenkins-CraftBukkit-98 (MC: 1.2.5) (Implementing API version 1.2.5-R1.3-MCPC-SNAPSHOT)[0m

I'm using the 3.0.4 server

This is because i have compiled the plugins using a later version of java than you have.

Do you have Java 7?

Updated to Java 7 and all is well now. Thanks! Maybe you should add that into the OP so other people won't have that problem.

[sEVERE] Could not pass event EntityExplodeEvent to WorldGuard

org.bukkit.event.EventException

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:303)

at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)

at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:464)

at net.minecraft.server.Explosion.a(Explosion.java:202)

at net.minecraft.server.World.createExplosion(World.java:1561)

at net.minecraft.server.WorldServer.createExplosion(WorldServer.java:241)

at net.minecraft.server.powercrystals.netherores.BlockNetherOres.a(BlockNetherOres.java:131)

at net.minecraft.server.World.a(World.java:2425)

at net.minecraft.server.World.doTick(World.java:1772)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:543)

at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:453)

Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardEntityListener.onEntityExplode(WorldGuardEntityListener.java:486)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)

at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:301)

... 11 more

I've been getting this error with nether ores and machines exploding, is this something you could fix in your WorldGuard patch?